GALACTUS vs UNICRON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
A BIG MASSIVE ROBOTIC PLANET VS A DEVOURER OF PLANETS WHO WILL WIN

masterbruce
if im not mistaken, i believe this has been done before

i believe the verdict was unicron

Lord S
Ever hear of the search function?

Seriously, your threads suck.

stormfront13
lord S, you are being pathetic, is there really a need to say that

masterbruce
stormfront13, what's wrong with what lord s said?

he basically stated his opinion and didn't call anyone any names or curses. You, on the other hand, called him pathetic...do i semll some hypocrisy here?

Lord S
Originally posted by stormfront13
lord S, you are being pathetic, is there really a need to say that Now that's the finest example of the pot calling the kettle black. rolleyes1

Shh, man! We don't want to use words around little stormy that he might to have to look up, now do we?

And ALE, quit spamming my inbox with your drivel.

stormfront13
i know what hypocrisyis, and when i said you are being pathetic i didn't direct it as him directly, i directed it to the comment. there is no need so say things like that, all you need to do is politley ask, this is only a forum

xmarksthespot
Well I'm not necessarily agreeing with how he said it (or am I?) but he was only saying what most of us were thinking, stormfront.

stormfront13
still, comments that can lower someones self-esteem are not needed

masterbruce
hahahaha stormfront are you being serious

are you like Dr. Phil or something

and if your self-esteem is lowered because someone say your threads suck, then you've got some serious problems

Lord S
Originally posted by stormfront13
*Insert sentimental drivel here* Chill kid, it's just the internet, k?

stormfront13
and if your self-esteem is lowered because someone say your threads suck, then you've got some serious problems

^^I am not talking about just this comment, people everywhere say uneeded comments all the time.

Chill kid, it's just the internet, k?

it doesn't bother me, but people that i talk to a lot here are always saying something about how much people are being insulted. i mean we are all mature people, why be that petty?

CapCom
Unicron. Absoluteley. He is the incarnation of evil in the universe himself.

Lord S
Well cry me a river for people feeling insulted...maybe those people need to sit back, take a deep breath, and try to understand WHY they're being insulted.

Here's a hint: It's usually because of something stupid they did, or said.

Spending some time away from the computer and living in the real world maybe a good idea, as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.