The Fist of the North Star vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Who would win?

The MISTER
Maybe someone who knows what Marvels KK is capable of can let me know if this is a good fight or a mismatch.

whirlysplat
Its DC's Karate kid

whirlysplat
and he'd win thisbig grin

FrothByte
who's fist of the north star? is he related to that movie back in the 90's? and if this is martial arts, i think KK is the best out there.

dvampire
Kenshiro with ease. One punch and Karate Kid body parts will be all over the place. thumb up

demigawd
Wow...tough match. Can't call it, I don't know enough about Kenshiro. But it would be a hell of a match. On one hand, Kenshiro has enough durability to withstand a skyscraper falling on his head. On the other, KK stalemated Superbody and beat a Daxamite. I give KK the mild edge, but I can be swayed fairly easily.

dvampire
Yeah but Kenshiro wins as soon as he punch him. And don't forget that he can increase his stats and use the void. smile

Dizzle
Dunno a lot about Kenshiro, but KK's damn hard to punchfor anyone. And he's pretty freaking deadly himself. Got info on Kenshiro?

olympian
Damn this is one of those matchs its actually difficult to pull a winner.

Props Mister and ill go with kenshiro, he always seemed more godlike than KK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.