Where does Kyle go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
This might be a silly question, but can someone tell me what happens to Kyle Katarn, because I haven't found him in any of the NJO books I've read yet, nor was he mentioned in Spectre of the Past/Vision of the Future

Darth_Rankkor
he went to exhile in tibet

Tangible God
He didn't show up again until the Unifying Force, didn't do anything in it either,

Darth Plagues
During the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, in the New Jedi Order saga, Kyle helped develop strategies against the invaders, freed the human captives of the Imperial Remnant world Ord Sedra. Near the end of the war, the living planet Zonama Sekot agreed to help the Republic and Kyle was one of several Jedi Knights bonded to seed-partners and provided with Sekotan starships in the final battle.

Kyle heard a rumor that the Sith Order still existed. Due to his experiences on Drommund Kaas, Kyle investigated after the invasion, following clues from Ord Sedra in the Clacis Sector to Yaga Minor, resulting in the Cloak of the Sith. During the mission, Kyle was captured by the dark Jedi Daye Azur-Jamin, who presumably attempted to turn Kyle back to the dark side. After a successful rescue mission led by Jan Ors and Jaden Korr, Kyle revealed all that he knew about the new threat. A force-sensitive Yuuzhan Vong is causing havoc in the galaxy, and it's apparent that an even more powerful threat looms on the horizon.

Tangible God
Is all this and this threat after the Vong invasion or during it?

Darth Plagues
The new threat is supposed to be after.

Tangible God
No books yet though, real shame that.

exanda kane
Hmm. Jaden Korr? How is he/she portrayed in the book? Thx anyway for explaining about Kyle, I'll eventually get to Unifying Force (although i only read vector prime a couple of months ago, and dark tide 1 & 2 werent available, so i skipped to Agents of Chaos 1& 2)

Holifyre
He goes on a 7 year drinking binge and gets himself into mob connections, in which he ends up in debt with them by 600,000,000 credits

matreid
Yah, I was wondering how Jaden would be portrayed.

Darth_Rankkor
Maybe that's the new Jedi Knight series game plot hehe it would be nice.

exanda kane
Is there gonna be a new Jedi Knight Game?

Always imagined Kyle as a drunk vagrant, if its true or not

Holifyre
hahaha. i can see it in my imagination. a drunk Kyle Katarn weilding a lighsaber. threatening bar keepers, hookers, and taking out random alley punks. Its a whole new jedi order. Jedi who don't give a damn but not evil nor dark. Neutral...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.