Appreciation & Anti Boards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Phoe and I are VERY excited with the new boards up. In celebration of The HPB coming out! This is what we've been working on for the past couple of weeks. These boards are for:

(Characters/Ships you like)
Apprecition thread:

(Chacater/Ships you hate)
Anti Thread:

There will be strict rules wiht Anti threads, that is, if you LIKE the ship or couple that the anti thread is for, DO NOT go in there defending them. The anti threads are designed for those people to vent about why they do not like this couple or ship.

Stay tune for updates about this. We have lots planned for you all!

RoguePw25
But what makes both so interesting is that you can fancy it up! You can sort of speak have "members" for these threads. For appreciation or anti threads, the thread creator can create thread Banner, you can have Official Pictures for that thread.

But in addition to this, you can also come up with some clever name for that character for these threads. For example, instead of just Sirius Appreciation Thread, I might fancy it up and call it, Fleas and Furr: Sirius Black. Get what I'm saying? The title should incorporate something about that character.

Get what I am saying? Feel free to ask any questions.

Hermione202
I'm a bit confused.Does this forum exist so you can create threads to praise people(Ex. Sirius , Harry , Hagrid ect.) and so you can also say why you dislike someone(Ex. Malfoy ,Umbridge ect.)?

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Hermione202
I'm a bit confused.Does this forum exist so you can create threads to praise people(Ex. Sirius , Harry , Hagrid ect.) and so you can also say why you dislike someone(Ex. Malfoy ,Umbridge ect.)?

Yes. For example if I hate Hermione and Ron, I can create an anti thread about them. There me and others can write all the reasons why I dislike that ship. Same goes for characters.

I'll have to come up with an example for everyone to see.

Hermione202
I understand now.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Phoe and I are VERY excited with the new boards up. In celebration of The HPB coming out! This is what we've been working on for the past couple of weeks. These boards are for:

Apprecition thread:

Anti Thread:

There will be strict rules wiht Anti threads, that is, if you LIKE the ship or couple that the anti thread is for, DO NOT go in there defending them. The anti threads are designed for those people to vent about why they do not like this couple or ship.

But what makes both so interesting is that you can fancy it up! You can sort of speak have "members" for these threads. For appreciation or anti threads, the thread creator can create thread Banner, you can have Official Pictures for that thread.

But in addition to this, you can also come up with some clever name for that character for these threads. For example, instead of just Sirius Appreciation Thread, I might fancy it up and call it, Fleas and Furr: Sirius Black. Get what I'm saying? The title should incorporate something about that character.

Oh, that wacks.

~Air Angel~
Good idea. Since our forum seems to get clogged up with a lot of shippers and dislike threads! big grin

Elessea
eek! awsome!

Does this mean that at some point in the near future the anti/appreciation threads will go away from the regular HP forum?

Tassie
Death to the shippers!

Elessea
*nods* agreed

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Elessea
eek! awsome!

Does this mean that at some point in the near future the anti/appreciation threads will go away from the regular HP forum?

Are you talking about like the regular character discussion in the HP forum? Not sure what anti-threads we have out there. embarrasment

SlipknoT
So whats this forum ABOUT?

RoguePw25

Apprecition thread:

Anti Thread:

DanFan4000
yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elessea
Are you talking about like the regular character discussion in the HP forum? Not sure what anti-threads we have out there. embarrasment '
Like all the..."I love ginny and ron" yada yada yada threads messed

BlackC@t
This seems like a bit of a waste of space, I can tell this forum won't be used very much.

Moderaters: Don't get made at me for saying this, this is only what I think and I have every right to it. Don't attack me simple because I disagree with something. Thank you smile

NightCrawler341
You don't know these people very well, do you BlackCat?

RoguePw25
Don't get made at you Black Cat, you mean mad? Anyways, guess you're not much of a Harry Potter fan and that's totally okay. I wouldn't expect you to use this forum much either. smile

Can't wait to get this forum going people, especially with the new book out!

And Eleesa, I think those topics will just stay out there, not sure though.

SlipknoT
Why is this forum here? Harry Potter isnt deserving of 2 forums...

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Spoken like a true pothead, Ryan. big grin

Hermione202

I think it deserves two forums!

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Spoken like a true pothead, Ryan. big grin

huh?

RoguePw25
That's why it got 2 forums, because it deserves it. smile

Phoenix
hp might even be worth 4 forums soon.... these two, obv, then there is also though of a HP RPG sub forum and a HP Fiction Area sub forum! big grin

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Phoenix
hp might even be worth 4 forums soon.... these two, obv, then there is also though of a HP RPG sub forum and a HP Fiction Area sub forum! big grin Err... Phoe, don't encourage a RPG forum on KMC... don't forget about Hogwartius.

Hermione202
thats true

Phoenix
very true! big grin

Phoenix
still pluggin for HP writing area tho big grin

DarkCanadian
Why hasn't Raz answered that need yet?

Phoenix
Not yet - go vote!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t330788.html

DarkCanadian
I did. It was me who came up with the idea for the subforum in the first place! laughing

Hermione202
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
I did. It was me who came up with the idea for the subforum in the first place! laughing

yes , that was a great idea!

GreenFist
I have a question im not a deep fan of Harry Potter it's Good, but i am more of a Lemony Snicket Fan and my question is why are people doing this:
Harry Potter VS. A Series of Unfortunate Events

Freaky Zeeky

Agreed. This seems kinda groupie-ish for me.

Syren
Don't be silly... the 7th book just got released roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think it's well worthy of a subforum, especially one with such content.... appreciation/anti threads can get a little difficult to control so a subforum is justified.

Coonskin 13
Stupid question. When can i post pics and hyperlinks?

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Syren
Don't be silly... the 7th book just got released roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think it's well worthy of a subforum, especially one with such content.... appreciation/anti threads can get a little difficult to control so a subforum is justified.

very well said. My thoughts exactly!

Syren
big grin Great minds etc wink

Did you get my PM? eek!

choosewisely
nice idea...potc should have subforum when the sequel comes yes
or lost its own forum eek! stick out tongue laughing

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.