Superboy and Superman vs. all of the mutants except nate grey and phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
WHich team wins?

GalacticStorm
the mutants. You still have magneto, Polaris, Marvel Girl, Cable, Prof X, Storm, Colossus, S. Witch, Psylocke, Iceman, Emma Frost, Lifeguard, Selene(Black Queen) and many many more that i cant be bothered to list. The mutants will own.

Cosmic Cube
Agreed.

Dark Thor
i thought polaris was DC?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dark Thor
i thought polaris was DC?

What the f**k? Dude, I think you mean Solaris. Polaris is a chick with green hair and Magneto-like powers.

Dark Thor
oh nvm i meant http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=13

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What the f**k? Dude, I think you mean Solaris. Polaris is a chick with green hair and Magneto-like powers.
There is DC Polaris

It’s a man, and a woman

Dark Thor
the Doctor Polaris in my link is also a magnetic fighter

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
There is DC Polaris

It’s a man, and a woman

Oh, that guy/girl. embarrasment

Tron
Although I think they could mow through the majority, this is still asking a little much of Superman and Superman. You're basically pitting them against an entire civilization of super-powered beings with a variety of different abilities. Regardless, they're capable of getting pretty far through the list, I just don't know how far though.

demigawd
Xavier: Cerebro is picking up mutants being torn up left and right by two superfast beings. I'd better put a stop to this.

*mind blast*

Xavier: What's for dinner?

ImmortalOne
(.......continued)

Beast: Charles, whats wrong....??

Xavier: Uggh... I...s .said whats ...for dinner... ??

Beast: Charles, cmon whats wrong....

*collapse*

*Blast through the wall, Kal and Mon with flashy EYES !!*

Supez: Who tried to shut me down ??

Mon-El: He did (pointing beast) !!!

*The pummelin continues*

xmarksthespot
It says all mutants not all living mutants so... combined minds of Kid, Omega, Xavier, Psylocke, Shadow King, Cassandra Nova, Rachel Summers, Exodus, Cable, Legion and the five Stepford Cuckoos all channeled through Cerebra turn the minds of Supes x 2 into mush.

Let alone adding others to the mix... Frankin Richards, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Iceman, Mikhail Rasputin, Jamie Braddock... and the list goes on....

Creshosk
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
(.......continued)

Beast: Charles, whats wrong....??

Xavier: Uggh... I...s .said whats ...for dinner... ??

Beast: Charles, cmon whats wrong....

*collapse*

*Blast through the wall, Kal and Mon with flashy EYES !!*

Supez: Who tried to shut me down ??

Mon-El: He did (pointing beast) !!!

*The pummelin continues* They're immune to the strongest/second strongest telepath on Earth?

Comeon, he's ubber but he's not that uber.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It says all mutants not all living mutants so... combined minds of Kid, Omega, Xavier, Psylocke, Shadow King, Cassandra Nova, Rachel Summers, Exodus, Cable, Legion and the five Stepford Cuckoos all channeled through Cerebra turn the minds of Supes x 2 into mush.

Let alone adding others to the mix... Frankin Richards, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Iceman, Mikhail Rasputin, Jamie Braddock... and the list goes on.... Proteus, Moira's son too right? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.