Hercules vs. Asgardians Fandral Volstagg and Hogun the Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
A slightly drunken Hercules with Mace

vs.

Hogun the Grimm
Volstagg
Fandral the Dashing

Who takes this handicap match?

olympian
Hercules does. as much as easily thor would.

But while having more fun that he would.

mdbull73
I don't know about a walk in the park!

These three individually are probably a little smarter than a sober Herc, much smarter than an inebriated Herc. All three together have a significant advantage in this department.

They also have as good of teamwork as any team in Marvel.

If the fight occurs in Asgard, they drive him out. Otherwise, Herc wins only win he sobers up and realizes the Warriors Three have been beating him!

olympian
Do you think without the hammer, thor wouldnt beat them with some advantage?

Hercules is the same thing. He is suposse to be a braggart and overconfident, not stupid. Even drunk in the Avengers mansion Siege, Herc managed to get faster into the mansion by making an entrance other than the front door ( duh, wouldnt that be obvious ) What happened? Captain America and Wasp knew about the traps in the front and they still went there.....

And nah Volstagg there makes the smarts department lower and courage lower.

Hulgan is the one i give props to a fight, being the best of 3 but hell be beaten wheter in Asgard or Earth.

long pig
Hulgan is a beast man, he has a mase as well. Volstagg is huge.

olympian
Huge but.......well not smart and a complete chicken sometimes. Fandral has skills but hes too overconfident as a rogue and with no strengh to back him up against a more powerful overconfident guy in Herc.

Hulgan is really the best of the 3 for me and even he doesnt have what it takes to win here.

long pig
People are reading this thinking "who the hell are these people?".

Hogun was always cool to me, but I don't think they can beat Herc'.

olympian
They should make just Hulgan a proeminent character on Thor together with Balder and let go the other two of theyr misery.

long pig
I believe they are in the process of doing just that.

Solidus Snake
herc would make a mess of the warriors 3

olympian
"I believe they are in the process of doing just that."

Really? That would be a good move.

mdbull73
After the fight, I could see them ALL heading to the tavern for more drinks and maidens...

olympian
And never get out of there big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.