ITs AbOUT TIME U RUN THE GAUNLET...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
It goes like this u can only have one these weapons. there are three levels and u can have only one weapon 4 the whole level.

level #1 weapons = captain americas sheild,batmans belt, hawkeyes bow arrow.
level #2 weapons = wonderwoman lasso, batmans $$$, iron man normal armor.
level #3 weapons = kyle green lantern ring, thors hammer,sanmans sand

level #1 face off
1. Punisher
2. blackpanther
3. lady shiva

level #2 face off
1.omega red
2.shocker
3.venom

level #3 face off = specail prize
1. gladitor
2. hulk
3. juggernaut
4. lobo
5. silver surfer
6. majestic
7. powergirl roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

powergirl was the specail suprize

Dr. Diamond
i say batman's belt and i take down all 3/batmans money and i pay off all 3 to go and kick your teeth in./kyle ring won't work for me because of my genetic structure so i take thor's hammer. and i totally own this fight as a matter of fact i will have powergirl sellin her body on the corner before the fight even starts.(slap, where the hell is my money,slap).

long pig
I take Cap's shield, sell it and say **** it, I'm not fighting nobody.

Adamantium and Vibranium are worth big bucks!

long pig
Sandman's....sand? What the hell am I going to do with that? Make a castle?

demigawd
Knowing my idiot ass, I'd pick Mjolnir, then not be able to lift it...

long pig
I'll trade you some sand for it.

demigawd
ok, I left Mjolnir on the ground over there. Go get it.

long pig
Well, it's come to my attention that I'm "technically" evil, so I want my sand back.
I have castles to make! Castles of power!!

Blair Wind
lol.....wow....

demigawd
Originally posted by long pig
Well, it's come to my attention that I'm "technically" evil, so I want my sand back.
I have castles to make! Castles of power!!

It's because you hate skinny broads.

long pig
Gotta hate something.

ImmortalOne
Shit happens, you choose Mjolnir and unable to lift it, WHY !! Cuz your mind just turn perverted when you saw powergirl over the corner !!!

What about, Cloak of Levitation, EOAgammoto, Ten Rings of Mandarin, ................ COSMIC VIBRATING DILDO !!!

grey fox
I would take all three tying batmans belt around all of hawkeyes arrows and use super-bat glue to keep them all on the shield . I then pick up the now uber-fied shield and fire it from hawkeyes bow.

ImmortalOne
Super-bat glue ??

That sucks !!! I would like to see that !!

grey fox
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Super-bat glue ??

That sucks !!! I would like to see that !!

yeah i could see it now.....

(pulls back on bow really tightly)

me : see ya in hell suckers

(lets go) 'TWANG'

(the shield ricochets like crazy punisher getting a few arrows in the face , lady shiva getting slammed in the jaw with the shield and any bat explosives go off taking out blakcpanther)

(the shield whistles back nto my hand as i grab it )

me :Groovy

Solidus Snake
nothing in round one could help me

iron mans aror, if it was attuned to me woyld allow me to win. and bruces billions.

thors hammer itself w/o the magic must weigh about 200 lbs. so not a bit of that. GLs ring wont work, so i take the sand and send everyone to sleep.

ImmortalOne
Groovy ?? More like CORNY, its too ........... 40s..

Snake, you cant even control the sand, what ? Are yu goin to throw it in their eyes !!

K3VIL
Originally posted by supremthor
It goes like this u can only have one these weapons. there are three levels and u can have only one weapon 4 the whole level.

level #1 weapons = captain americas sheild,batmans belt, hawkeyes bow arrow.
level #2 weapons = wonderwoman lasso, batmans $$$, iron man normal armor.
level #3 weapons = kyle green lantern ring, thors hammer,sanmans sand

level #1 face off
1. Punisher
2. blackpanther
3. lady shiva

level #2 face off
1.omega red
2.shocker
3.venom

level #3 face off = specail prize
1. gladitor
2. hulk
3. juggernaut
4. lobo
5. silver surfer
6. majestic
7. powergirl roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

powergirl was the specail suprize
For the level #1 I choose Hawkeyes bow and arrows, I've attend a course of bow shooting for year and with HK arrows, all the guys in lev 1 are screwed.
Shiva can deflect or catch in mid air normal arrows, but what she's gonna do against an arrow with the head full of TNT or plasma explosive?
Punisher will be take out in the same manner.
BP will go down against an electric arrow.S.W.A.T. team sent from U.S.A. Minister of Defense knocked out T'Challa with taser guns, so an electrical arrow can do the job.

level #2 obviously I choose the Iron Man armor, sonic blasts then some heat or missiles is gonna kill Venom, and I can finish him hth thanks to the strenght the armor give me.
Omega Red's tentacles are strong, but there's a limit to their range, plus his durability isn't superhuman, Psylocke stabbed him with her katana, blasting him with some repulsor rays and the Omni Beam will grant me the victory.
Shocker's concussive blasts are very dangerous but he's slow, he can't fly and he hasn't got aim systems and various weaponry as the armor, he's going down too.

level #3, now that's hard.Great choices supremthor.
Can Kyle's ring grant me to fight at warp speed like Hal was able to do against Sinestro?If it's so I choose the GL Ring.With it, I can match Kallark's speed, and match him physically through a green exoskeleton, meanwhile blasting him until I gain the upper hand, then block him in a force field and teleport on Oa, the guardians will take care of him.

Hulk, uhmmm...I will create a giant exoskeleton like the one used with high Class 100 Strenght to stay fist to fist with Hulk and throw him away, then fly, block him in a force field full of spikes that will stab Hulk in almost all of his body, then teleport with Hulk near the sun, and put an end to Hulk's rage once and far all.

Juggernaut, see above.

Lobo, see what I plan for Hulk.

For the last 3 can I drop the ring and take Mjolnir?

grey fox
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Groovy ?? More like CORNY, its too ........... 40s..

Snake, you cant even control the sand, what ? Are yu goin to throw it in their eyes !!

No no no no no you have me all wrong not like 60's groovy . Like Bruce campbell http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/3547/army10.wav

whirlysplat
Funny thing is his serious big grin

Originally posted by K3VIL
For the level #1 I choose Hawkeyes bow and arrows, I've attend a course of bow shooting for year and with HK arrows, all the guys in lev 1 are screwed.
Shiva can deflect or catch in mid air normal arrows, but what she's gonna do against an arrow with the head full of TNT or plasma explosive?
Punisher will be take out in the same manner.
BP will go down against an electric arrow.S.W.A.T. team sent from U.S.A. Minister of Defense knocked out T'Challa with taser guns, so an electrical arrow can do the job.

level #2 obviously I choose the Iron Man armor, sonic blasts then some heat or missiles is gonna kill Venom, and I can finish him hth thanks to the strenght the armor give me.
Omega Red's tentacles are strong, but there's a limit to their range, plus his durability isn't superhuman, Psylocke stabbed him with her katana, blasting him with some repulsor rays and the Omni Beam will grant me the victory.
Shocker's concussive blasts are very dangerous but he's slow, he can't fly and he hasn't got aim systems and various weaponry as the armor, he's going down too.

level #3, now that's hard.Great choices supremthor.
Can Kyle's ring grant me to fight at warp speed like Hal was able to do against Sinestro?If it's so I choose the GL Ring.With it, I can match Kallark's speed, and match him physically through a green exoskeleton, meanwhile blasting him until I gain the upper hand, then block him in a force field and teleport on Oa, the guardians will take care of him.

Hulk, uhmmm...I will create a giant exoskeleton like the one used with high Class 100 Strenght to stay fist to fist with Hulk and throw him away, then fly, block him in a force field full of spikes that will stab Hulk in almost all of his body, then teleport with Hulk near the sun, and put an end to Hulk's rage once and far all.

Juggernaut, see above.

Lobo, see what I plan for Hulk.

For the last 3 can I drop the ring and take Mjolnir?

ALEMASTER
i would have caps shield iron man armour and gl ring

CorderaMitchell
shield, money, and ring

Dizzle
Meh, my willpower's not all that good. And I wouldn't say I'm really worthy for Mjolnir... I decide to take shield, money, and run away with the money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.