apollo vs thor in space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
who wins the apollo from The Authority vs the thundergod

Dr. Diamond
i have always wanted to see this fight.if they are fighting in the upper atmosphere and apollo is getting direct sunlight i say it goes to apollo. if not then thor totally destroys him in a matter of moments

Iron Carnage
i agree

long pig
-snickers-

Thor:"I shall summon my mighty Mjol....hey...what are you doing? Put your pants back on....no...noo....nooooo!..I need an adult!!"

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by long pig
-snickers-

Thor:"I shall summon my mighty Mjol....hey...what are you doing? Put your pants back on....no...noo....nooooo!..I need an adult!!" hah. that was funny i should seen it coming it was eventual

long pig
Of course it was, I'm just glad I was first.

DigiMark007
Yeah...it's always inevitable. But totally unecessary. Actually, Thor can summon lightning, right? A lightning bolt once stripped Apollo of his charge, and even if he's getting a decent amount of sun rays it'll take a while to get back to Thor level. Thor takes it using the lightning...in a straight-up brawl it would be much closer, and would depend on the strength of Apollo's charge.

-DM

Khellendros
Apollo with a charge thats kinda low but still would keep him in fighting form: Thor wins. Thor gets in in his head to use lightning: Thor wins. Apollo during his vacation in Arizona: Apollo takes a slight majority out of ten fights. Apollo after a sundip: see long pig's first post.

olympian
Thor.

Laminator_X
Thor, unless he fights dumb (which he sometimes does).

Solidus Snake
three lashes across the head with the mallet turns apollo straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.