superman goes crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay superman decides screw this heroic boyscout crap.he kills the entire JLA roster in about 2 seconds.and he just starts killin people.who can take him down only people at his level or lower are eligible.and he just killed lex.and oh my god he killed perry and jimmy and lois too.

Hulk Power
Hulk can stop him. Either The Professor, War Hulk, Maestro or Savage Hulk. I would go for War Hulk or Maestro on this one. Savage Hulk too.

long pig
Marvel or DC?
There are a lot of people who can take him out.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk wouldn't do too well against supes.

Cosmic spidey, SS, Galactus, Phoenix would.

Hulk Power
Why do you think that Hulk wouldn't do well agaist Supes? What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
Simply has too many powers, supes doesn't have to " hit " him, he can discard him fine.

long pig
Hulk would do well against Superman if Superman was holding back, otherwise, he gets speed blitzed into oblivion.

Warlock beats him.
Surfer.
Champ.
Captian marvel
Cap Mar Vell
Gladiator
Orion
Tons of people.

kevdude
it would be kewl if Darksied would bring him down or Imperiex.

Hulk Power
Not really. Hulk has really high resistance and he's stronger strength wise than Superman. If he manages to throw Hulk really far away then Hulk would still come back. I think that Hulk is suitable for the job and it doesn't matter how crazy Supes is, Hulk can still beat him.

Khellendros
Pfft, I'm hopping into the Wildstorm and calling up Majestic and the Authority, then selling the tapes of Supes getting owned on ebay and becoming one of the richest men on DC earth.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Not really. Hulk has really high resistance and he's stronger strength wise than Superman. If he manages to throw Hulk really far away then Hulk would still come back. I think that Hulk is suitable for the job and it doesn't matter how crazy Supes is, Hulk can still beat him.

Not from space, and hulk doesnt have the starting strength,speed, or anything of superman.

Superman has too many factors for hulk, he could just discard him in space.

Khellendros
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Superman has too many factors for hulk, he could just discard him in space.
Or just burn him to ash him from orbit with a heavy dose of heatvision. This IS a crazy all-out Supes, after all.

Blair Wind
BWAHAHHAH....ICEMAN!!

CorderaMitchell
agreed, hulk is obsolete here.

Hulk Power
agreed, hulk is obsolete here.

Sorry Cordera but I have to disagree with you on this one. I think that Hulk is suitable enough to beat him.

CorderaMitchell
What would he do punch? Everything a starting hulk does, supes does better, and so much more.

Hulk Power
What would he do punch? Everything a starting hulk does, supes does better, and so much more.

Yeah but after a while his strength and rage would be so great that his punches would start doing lots of damege to Supes. Supes can only do so much before Hulk reaches that point where his unlimited strength kicks in and starts beating Supes.

CorderaMitchell
If he discards him into space, he doesn't need one punch.

long pig
I would say Strange, but he'd need a few seconds prep to put up a really good shield before attacking.
His normal shields can take a supernova, but an extra bit more might be needed.

Hulk Power
If he discards him into space, he doesn't need one punch.

I'm just going to drop it. I don't want to argue with a good friend. If you were some other member then I would debate this but I don't want to argue with you.

long pig
I wonder what Hulk would look like with a mustach?

Hulk Power
I bet he would look cool...I wonder how he would look with a mustache and a goatee? that would be so cool. Kind of like Maestro but black instead of grey and not as long.

long pig
Possibly a handlebar mustach.

Hulk Power
or like the one that Dr. Strange has in your sig. With a goatee like The Leader.

Blair Wind
laughing that would be cool

long pig
Arrgghhh! Hulk mad! Mustache wax is messy and expensive!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
Arrgghhh! Hulk mad! Mustache wax is messy and expensive!

hysterical Thats hilarious. You should put a beard on him.

long pig
I got an old Defenders issue where Hulk begs Strange all day for his cloak, finally Strange lets him borrow it and Hulk is flying around screaming "Hulk is sorcerer supreme, puny humans! Hulk smash with magic!" he starts flying too fast and can't control it and smashes into a building, he brings back all torn up, it was hilarious.

Some reason that reminded me of him with a mustache.

Hulk Power
I got an old Defenders issue where Hulk begs Strange all day for his cloak, finally Strange lets him borrow it and Hulk is flying around screaming "Hulk is sorcerer supreme, puny humans! Hulk smash with magic!" he starts flying too fast and can't control it and smashes into a building, he brings back all torn up, it was hilarious.

Some reason that reminded me of him with a mustache.

hysterical Aww man htat sounds hilarious. I would like to read that. It must be so funny.

ImmortalOne
Yeah man !!! Thats f***in funny, !!

Onikirimaru
Just to stir the pot on the whole superman vs hulk issue, Doomsday killed Superman and he was just another Hulk-esque character. Only seemed to have durability and strength. Just something to think about.

Hulk Power
That's true. I had totally forgotten about that.

long pig
Hulk is wizard! Hulk turn superman into toad!

Hulk Power
He looks like santa except big green and buff. laughing

Batman Wins
Look at the size difference.

Batman Wins
Superman doesnt want any of this.

demigawd
Doomsday was A LOT faster than the Hulk. He was able to match Superman punch for punch because of it.

ImmortalOne
demigawd, you the MAN !!!!

Doomsday was also affected by yellow star, including speed !!! Trust me.... plz...

Swanky-Tuna
A crazy Superman would have no problem outmanuevering Hulk. It would probably take someone with a long distance pinpoint attack to take him out.
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Just to stir the pot on the whole superman vs hulk issue, Doomsday killed Superman and he was just another Hulk-esque character. Only seemed to have durability and strength. Just something to think about.
He also had speed though.

ImmortalOne
True that Swanky !!!!

When in a crazy state of mind, living beings can achieve attributes beyond their knowings....

grey fox
At the current level of respect he's getting i say bucky could chump the man of steel.

ImmortalOne
No way, Superman is still the most respected SuperHero ever !!!

CorderaMitchell
I gotta disagree there.

I'm not arguing supes beating up hulk, simply discarding him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
Doomsday was A LOT faster than the Hulk. He was able to match Superman punch for punch because of it.

Doomsday is allegedly a lot faster than Hulk. It doesn't take high levels of superspeed to match Superman punch for punch. Superman rarely uses Superspeed in battle. During Hunter/Prey, he probably used his speed once.

Superman was able to speedblitz Doomsday, so I don't see why it is such a common assumption that Doomsday is so much faster. Hulk's no slowpoke, and Doomsday was never shown to be as fast as Superman.

Cosmic Cube
If Superman is mad, everyone is as good as dead.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
and oh my god he killed perry and jimmy and lois too. again?

How many times is that now. . . hmm . . .

Cosmic Cube
I gotta disagree there.

I'm not arguing supes beating up hulk, simply discarding him.

Superman isn't going to go blow for blow with Hulk. He'll outmaneuver him, out think him, and if Hulk gets too strong, he'll just remove him from the battlefield.

jacobo0o
id say IRON MAN!! if he sees superman and that hes crazy
iron man goes and make SUPERMANBUSTER!!!!!

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't going to go blow for blow with Hulk. He'll outmaneuver him, out think him, and if Hulk gets too strong, he'll just remove him from the battlefield.
Hulk is quick check this out

Creshosk
Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk is quick check this out IF you think about it. . .

If there's enough time to say those two sentences. . or the longer one. . .of course there's also the time to realize what's going on. . .

He isn't moving THAT fast. . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
IF you think about it. . .

If there's enough time to say those two sentences. . or the longer one. . .of course there's also the time to realize what's going on. . .

You'd be surprised how fast Wonderman can talk...

On a serious note, Hulk moved too fast for the Wonder Man's eyes to even register when he was mindless. His speed increases when he gets angrier, but not as rapidly as his strength does. Logically, he would be able to reach Superman's level of movement speed, (not flight speed,) eventually, considering that Superman runs on 'pure muscle power'.

jacobo0o
SUPERMAN BUSTER!!!

Creshosk
This is a crazy supes, so out of character doesn't apply. . . he could probably just space or sundip hulk. . .

dvampire

That was back in the early 90s, and Doomsday has Superspeed to match Superman.

demigawd
IF you think about it. . .

hehehehehe....that reminds me of an issue of Deadpool. Wolverine is leaping at Deadpool and he's going on and on about honor and life and death before he even hits the ground, lol. "Apparently mutants also have the ability to give mid-leap monologues".

It would take a HUGE leap of faith for me to believe that Hulk could start fighting at near lightspeeds before Superman punches him 1000 times in the first second of the fight.

Besides, the whole 'Hulk get stronger' principle people have clung to for years is finally countered by the newly established 'The more vicodin Superman need, the stronger he get' principle.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dvampire
That was back in the early 90s, and Doomsday has Superspeed to match Superman.

No, he doesn't. Superman owned Doomsday in speed just recently. Even in Hunter/Prey, Superman only used his speed against Doomsday once. Doomsday is nowhere near Superman's speed.

dvampire
Doomsday is allegedly a lot faster than Hulk. It doesn't take high levels of superspeed to match Superman punch for punch. Superman rarely uses Superspeed in battle. During Hunter/Prey, he probably used his speed once.

Superman was able to speedblitz Doomsday, so I don't see why it is such a common assumption that Doomsday is so much faster. Hulk's no slowpoke, and Doomsday was never shown to be as fast as Superman.

Doomsday and Superman fought at Sound speed in there first fight. smile

dvampire
No, he doesn't. Superman owned Doomsday in speed just recently. Even in Hunter/Prey, Superman only used his speed against Doomsday once. Doomsday is nowhere near Superman's speed.

That because of Supes upgrade senes then. smile

Onikirimaru
I dont remember in that series they ever mentioning that Doomsday being fast as Superman, or really anything about his speed. People watched them fight, if they were so fast it look as if it was drawn by DBZ animators or something.

Artist: I have the comic done!
Editor: Allready, that was like only two hours
Artist: Yes and its the best yet! Lots of action!
Editor: But this is 90 pages of a punch of colored swirls ....... with Louis Lane occasionally mentioning how they are moving so fast she cant see them.

Cosmic Cube
hehehehehe....that reminds me of an issue of Deadpool. Wolverine is leaping at Deadpool and he's going on and on about honor and life and death before he even hits the ground, lol. "Apparently mutants also have the ability to give mid-leap monologues".

It would take a HUGE leap of faith for me to believe that Hulk could start fighting at near lightspeeds before Superman punches him 1000 times in the first second of the fight.

Besides, the whole 'Hulk get stronger' principle people have clung to for years is finally countered by the newly established 'The more vicodin Superman need, the stronger he get' principle.

Hulk isn't going to be fighting at near lightspeed. There's a barrier called inertial mass that keeps him considerably slower than light.

But, since when does Superman fight at near lightspeed, or punch someone 1000 times in the per second?

Superman doesn't use drugs. He's totally against that.

kgkg

You don't need to move at lightspeed to hit superman

Mach is good enough, superman is a lot faster than Hulk we all know that , but hulk is fast for a monster
laughing

Cosmic Cube

lol, why do you always put a smile at the end of your post?

Hulk can move at the speed of sound, or faster. He can friggin jump into space, which requires speed of at least Mach 15-20.

demigawd
In his first appearance Doomsday everybody was commenting on how fast Doomsday was. Doomsday was so fast he hit Booster Gold, left, grabbed a car and hit Booster Gold with the car ALL BEFORE BOOSTER GOLD HIT THE GROUND FROM DOOMSDAY'S FIRST PUNCH.

Super combo!!!

When Hulk does something like that, I'll believe he has superspeed.

dvampire
I dont remember in that series they ever mentioning that Doomsday being fast as Superman, or really anything about his speed. People watched them fight, if they were so fast it look as if it was drawn by DBZ animators or something.

Artist: I have the comic done!
Editor: Allready, that was like only two hours
Artist: Yes and its the best yet! Lots of action!
Editor: But this is 90 pages of a punch of colored swirls ....... with Louis Lane occasionally mentioning how they are moving so fast she cant see them.

They stated it many times in the Death of Superman comic. And what does DBZ have to do with any thing. confused

Creshosk
They stated it many times in the Death of Superman comic. And what does DBZ have to do with any thing. confused The animation for the fights was less than spectacular. . . They fudged their lack of knowledge of fighting by just having most of the fights be multiple colored smudges.

IT was really impressive when it was all that was known, but then after watching other fighting anime you realize just how sorely DBZ's animation was lacking in the fight scenes.

dvampire
lol, why do you always put a smile at the end of your post?

Hulk can move at the speed of sound, or faster. He can friggin jump into space, which requires speed of at least Mach 15-20.

Doomsday was fight Supes and traveling that aswell. Hulk is not close to being as fast as Doomsday. smile

Cosmic Cube
In his first appearance Doomsday everybody was commenting on how fast Doomsday was. Doomsday was so fast he hit Booster Gold, left, grabbed a car and hit Booster Gold with the car ALL BEFORE BOOSTER GOLD HIT THE GROUND FROM DOOMSDAY'S FIRST PUNCH.

Super combo!!!

When Hulk does something like that, I'll believe he has superspeed.

So he punched him and hit him with a car before he hit the ground. That shows Superman level speed?! laughing

They stated it many times in the Death of Superman comic. And what does DBZ have to do with any thing. confused

Where, in DOS, was it stated that Doomsday is as fast as Superman? confused

Onikirimaru
The also like to animated a quick series of punches and kicks and cycle it over and over and over again really really fast.

And after that reminder of that combo, I remember Doomsday being pretty fast, thanks for that correction.

Creshosk
The also like to animated a quick series of punches and kicks and cycle it over and over and over again really really fast. Yeah I remember some of the fights were no more than like three frames looped . . . Punch/block one side, inbetween, punch/block the other side.

Cosmic Cube
The also like to animated a quick series of punches and kicks and cycle it over and over and over again really really fast.

And after that reminder of that combo, I remember Doomsday being pretty fast, thanks for that correction.

Pretty fast, but as fast as Superman? Hardly. I mean, how long does it take for a character with Superman level strength to grab a car? That's like picking up a ball of paper.

dvampire
So he punched him and hit him with a car before he hit the ground. That shows Superman level speed?! laughing

Where, in DOS, was it stated that Doomsday is as fast as Superman? confused

It was stated by Guy, and Superman. smile

demigawd
Pretty fast, but as fast as Superman? Hardly. I mean, how long does it take for a character with Superman level strength to grab a car? That's like picking up a ball of paper.

You're missing the implication of that. Doomday punches somebody, knocking them down towards the ground. While they're falling towards the ground, he runs, grabs a car, comes back and hits the opponent in the other direction before said opponent has hit the ground from the first hit by Doomsday. You don't find that to be impressive speed?

Cosmic Cube
It was stated by Guy, and Superman. smile

Page #s? They said he was fast, but I don't recall anyone saying he's as fast as Superman.

kgkg
DD doesn't have speed anymore or what?

dvampire
Page #s? They said he was fast, but I don't recall anyone saying he's as fast as Superman.

Page 66, Booster Gold even said he's faster than the Flash. smile

Cosmic Cube
You're missing the implication of that. Doomday punches somebody, knocking them down towards the ground. While they're falling towards the ground, he runs, grabs a car, comes back and hits the opponent in the other direction before said opponent has hit the ground from the first hit by Doomsday. You don't find that to be impressive speed?
Considering that Superman has caught bullets from miles away, I don't put him in the same class as Superman. I mean, how far away was the car, anyway? Has Doomsday ever moved too fast for someone with superhuman senses to see? wink

Speed that isn't from a source like the Speed Force is merely muscular strenght and reflexes. Hulk can't go at lightspeed, or anywhere close, but he can get pretty damn fast.

kgkg
what issue

Cosmic Cube

I call BS. What happened on that page?

Doomsday is not faster than Flash. Let's not be ridiculous.

dvampire
Considering that Superman has caught bullets from miles away, I don't put him in the same class as Superman. I mean, how far away was the car, anyway? Has Doomsday ever moved too fast for someone with superhuman senses to see? wink

Speed that isn't from a source like the Speed Force is merely muscular strenght and reflexes. Hulk can't go at lightspeed, or anywhere close, but he can get pretty damn fast.

This was ten years ago though, in Death of Superman comic. smile

dvampire
I call BS. What happened on that page?

Doomsday is not faster than Flash. Let's not be ridiculous.

It's right there, pick the book up if you don't want to take my word. smile

Cosmic Cube
It's right there, pick the book up if you don't want to take my word. smile

I'll have to get it from my roommate.

You don't have scans, by any chance?

Cosmic Cube
This was ten years ago though, in Death of Superman comic. smile

Superman wasn't fast enough to catch a bullet from a mile away while flying in 1993? He might not be fast enough to do it while running, but in flight? I doubt that.

dvampire
I'll have to get it from my roommate.

You don't have scans, by any chance?

No scanner. But I gave you enough to info, just pick the book up, it cost about $10. smile

dvampire
Superman wasn't fast enough to catch a bullet from a mile away while flying in 1993? He might not be fast enough to do it while running, but in flight? I doubt that.

Both Supes and Doomsday was fighting and moving at sound speed. smile

Creshosk
This should be the thread picture:

olympian
"I call BS. What happened on that page?

Doomsday is not faster than Flash. Let's not be ridiculous"

Thats true.

When Booster Gold said that, he was almost beaten to death. I dont take it serious when a guy is getting beaten and with a concussion on his head and starts talking to the air.

Supes and Doomsday wer not figthing at high speeds. Lois Lane was making the report by looking at them. The tv was capturing the whole fight. Jimmy was taking pictures of it.

Flash speed my arse.

olympian
"Both Supes and Doomsday was fighting and moving at sound speed."

Wouldnt that make impossible for the common pll to follow how the fight was going ?

Cosmic Cube
Both Supes and Doomsday was fighting and moving at sound speed. smile That's not faster than the Flash, and sound only goes 770 mph. That's only about 200mph faster than Hulk can run. There's no way Doomsday is as fast as Superman.

kgkg
Flash wasn't that fast at that time.

He was mach speed also

dvampire
Originally posted by olympian
"I call BS. What happened on that page?

Doomsday is not faster than Flash. Let's not be ridiculous"

Thats true.

Booster Gold when he said that was almost beaten to death. I dont take it serious when a guy is getting beaten and with a concussion on his head and starts talking crapola.

Supes and Doomsday wer not figthing at high speeds. Lois Lane was making the report by looking at them. The tv was capturing the whole fight. Jimmy was taking pictures of it.

Flash speed my arse.

They was, the camera couldn't even keep up with them, the his words were "I want to keep firing but it's impossible! The're moving too fast!". smile

Cosmic Cube
Flash wasn't that fast at that time.

He was mach speed also

That explains a lot. People alway leave out details when talking about Superman, or Doomsday.

Onikirimaru
I think if Booster Gold really said that, he was just BSing, I mean think about it.

*Superman arrives at the battle*
Super: Dang booster gold! You got messed up, what happened!?!?
Booster: (I cant let the heroes know that I got totally chumped by Doomsday, when all he did was cold cock me one time) Watch out superman, he is as fast as the FLASH! Yeah, really fast! And uh, he is as smart as Lex Luthor! Yeah thats the ticket! And uh, he has as many fanboys as WOLVERINE! You better look out!

I think in the fight, with emotions running high, it might have been overstated.

olympian
"want to keep firing but it's impossible! The're moving too fast!"

Your talking about the Cadmus soldiers not the reporters.

And i didnt said they werent moving faster than common mortals. Im saying they could follow them. And you can see that since the Cadmus soldiers wer always in theyr leads. Like the reporters. So it cant be high speeds.

dvampire
"want to keep firing but it's impossible! The're moving too fast!"

Your talking about the Cadmus soldiers not the reporters.

And i didnt said they werent moving faster than common mortals. Im saying they could follow them. And you can see that since the Cadmus soldiers wer always in theyr leads. Like the reporters. So it cant be high speeds.

It's high speeds if they said it's impossible to keep up. smile

olympian
And about Booster. It was an overstatement for me. Clear as crystal.

olympian
"It's high speeds if they said it's impossible to keep up"

Then they wer lying because they wer keeping it up smile everyone was.

Methinks the Death of Superman happened in Aprils fool. What you say?

dvampire
And about Booster. It was an overstatement for me. Clear as crystal.

I guess we can get back on topic then. smile

olympian
Oh yes wink wich one was it? Ahhh the scout all crazy.

dvampire
Oh yes wink wich one was it? Ahhh the scout all crazy.

Yes that's it. smile

Creshosk
How fast do you need to be to dodge superman?

Well . . .

olympian
Good Good, now get one Post crisis eh.

Creshosk
Good Good, now get one Post crisis eh. Pictures meant entirely for humor showcasing Superman being a dick? Okay

demigawd
Oh, so now we're just dismissing statements people have made as "overstatements" and entire storyarcs as being BS? C'mon, we're better than that. It's been pretty clearly established that Doomsday possesses superspeed, by both comments from characters and from his actions. If you want to nitpick about whether he's faster than Flash or Superman, go ahead, but we can safely say that he does possess superspeed and I have every confidence that he's A LOT faster than the Hulk, who Wolverine can dodge with no problems.

Creshosk
Oh, so now we're just dismissing statements people have made as "overstatements" and entire storyarcs as being BS? C'mon, we're better than that. It's been pretty clearly established that Doomsday possesses superspeed, by both comments from characters and from his actions. If you want to nitpick about whether he's faster than Flash or Superman, go ahead, but we can safely say that he does possess superspeed and I have every confidence that he's A LOT faster than the Hulk, who Wolverine can dodge with no problems. We're saying simply because a character said it doesn't make it true. . .

There's that one hyperion guy who told a whopper of a lie. . .

olympian
"Oh, so now we're just dismissing statements people have made as "overstatements"

Characters statements are true when the action shows accurate to it. Wonder Woman has said she could go against Darkseid alone and was beaten. Same to the clone Doomsday. Its called " bad judgments"

"It's been pretty clearly established that Doomsday possesses superspeed"

No one is arguing he doesnt posses a degree of super speed. Hulk posses it too for example.

"by both comments from characters and from his actions. If you want to nitpick about whether he's faster than Flash or Superman"

We only have the statements, Supes went into the battle as a pure slugfest. While he was figthing fast it wasent using -super speed- like flash uses or he does currently. Nothing at all. When normal pll can follow the fight, your just figthing fast.

dvampire
Well it doesn't matter, Booster said it, but that doesn't mean you have to absorb what he said though. And they was fighting at Superspeed. smile

olympian
Thats the most accurate way to go. He isent a speedster in the first place. How difficult it is for guys who have enchanted senses to do what Doomsday did? He was just impressed.

whirlysplat
Hulk would do well against Superman if Superman was holding back, otherwise, he gets speed blitzed into oblivion.

Warlock beats him.
Surfer.
Champ.
Captian marvel
Cap Mar Vell
Gladiator
Orion
Tons of people.

All these lose

demigawd
People there WERE having trouble following the fight. The Cadmus soldiers, and I believe the reporter in the end said it was going too fast for him to record. He even took Darkseid (who is a speedster himself) by surprise. In Doomsday's few appearances, he used superspeed more often and more impressively than I'd ever seen Hulk do it in 40 years. That to me shows that speed is more a part of his fighting than it is for Hulk.

whirlysplat
Hulk wouldn't do too well against supes.

Cosmic spidey, SS, Galactus, Phoenix would.

SS can't the others might, if SS knows about Kryptonite he could, without it he can't hurt supessmile

dvampire
Thats the most accurate way to go. He isent a speedster in the first place. How difficult it is for guys who have enchanted senses to do what Doomsday did? He was just impressed.

He's a speedster, I just don't think he was as fast as Flash though. no expression

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
BWAHAHHAH....ICEMAN!!

Not proven at all

Creshosk
Originally posted by whirlysplat
SS can't the others might, if SS knows about Kryptonite he could, without it he can't hurt supessmile

Other's "might"?

Phoenix could no problem. . . Gladiator. . . hmm . . .

Blair Wind
ICEMAN!!!! .....through his godly powers....

whirlysplat
If Superman is mad, everyone is as good as dead.

Very True

Creshosk
Loop detected:

ICEMAN!!!! .....through his godly powers....

Not proven at all

whirlysplat
DD doesn't have speed anymore or what?

No Supes is now much faster

kgkg
No Supes is now much faster
faster than what?

whirlysplat

Supes has done what CC confused Last time you debated supes speed you said he could not catch bullets. hmmmmmmm.
Interesting

whirlysplat
faster than what?

Than he was at the time of his Death Arc

kgkg
Than he was at the time of his Death Arc
You are rite he is faster before.

before he was struggling with low mach

Blair Wind
Loop detected:

What do think about it??

whirlysplat
Other's "might"?

Phoenix could no problem. . . Gladiator. . . hmm . . .

According to Galactic Storm no doubt, it would depend on the Avatar, a half completed Airwalker among other things gave Rachael problems.

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat
You are rite he is faster before.

before he was struggling with low mach

Again depended on the writerbig grin

Creshosk
I found this in another thread talking about superman fighting someone:

Originally posted by mr.smiley
I can't remember the issue,but Green lantern called out for supes help on the other side of the universe and Supes was their virtualy in an instant.

Superman #204 is what your talking about. smile

What do think about it?? Based on what Iceman has been stated to be able to do and what superman was stated to do against it, I'm surprised that superman's own invulnerabiliteis didn't kill him by dehydration or cellular decay.

Creshosk
According to Galactic Storm no doubt, it would depend on the Avatar, a half completed Airwalker among other things gave Rachael problems.

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly rock Phoenix not phoenix avatar.

That's be like aruging for juggernaut when it was about Cyttorak.

kgkg
Again depended on the writerbig grin
Even in recent ones you should email the writers whirly

whirlysplat
Difference between Supes and most heroes is 5 issues a month gives a lot of poor continuity. Most characters at the most have two books a month.

Keep the faithsmile

The ultimate point madesmile

Stay Whirly rock

Fanboy
Well you guys should have seen Superman when he fought Doomsday the 3rd time I guess. Superman was talking to Doomsday blah blah you are smart now. Superman was dodging Doomsdays punches and it was a blur of Superman or something I know Snoop dog has a picture of that but yeah Due to Supermans strength and speed who can really stop him ya know.

whirlysplat
Even in recent ones you should email the writers whirly

Difference between Supes and most heroes is 5 issues a month gives a lot of poor continuity. Most characters at the most have two books a month.

Keep the faith

The ultimate point made

Stay Whirly

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well you guys should have seen Superman when he fought Doomsday the 3rd time I guess. Superman was talking to Doomsday blah blah you are smart now. Superman was dodging Doomsdays punches and it was a blur of Superman or something I know Snoop dog has a picture of that but yeah Due to Supermans strength and speed who can really stop him ya know.

almost noone

Well said big grin

Cosmic Cube
All these lose

Those guys would own Supes, whirly. Let's be realistic.

Supes has done what CC confused Last time you debated supes speed you said he could not catch bullets. hmmmmmmm.
Interesting

Superman could not catch the bullets. I wasn't debating it. It actually happened, and he said himself that he wasn't fast enough to catch them.

Zahit
IMPERIOUS REX, BITCHEZ.

whirlysplat
Those guys would own Supes, whirly. Let's be realistic.

Superman could not catch the bullets. I wasn't debating it. It actually happened, and he said himself that he wasn't fast enough to catch them.

none of these have been "proven in any thread"

Warlock beats him.
Surfer.
Champ.
Captian marvel
Cap Mar Vell
Gladiator
Orion
Tons of people.

In fact the Warlock thread most generally agreed Warlock would lose.
Champ probably wins.
Surfer fanboys said he would win, I said the Surfer would win if he knew about Kryptonite otherwise he might not. Lots for and against, e.g. His powers didn't work on Cyborg Supes.
Captain Marvel Shazam, lost to Supes more times than he has sucker punched him
Mah vell laughing out loud hmmm not a chance in hell, I know, I have all appearances pretty much up to his death. Great character as for power don't believe the hype.
Gladiator lots of conflicting data herebig grin See the recent Supes/Thor thread. I used to think Gladiator would but now, nope Supes all the way.
Orion, Supes has beaten him big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat

hmmmmmm So which is it CC

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Condor
what's to stop superman from going back in time and defeating anybody before they gained their powers, that is, with the exception of Surfer , who'd be right there with him?

olympian
"what's to stop superman from going back in time and defeating anybody before they gained their powers, that is, with the exception of Surfer , who'd be right there with him?"

The fact that Post Crisis he cant travel in time on its own maybe?

Or did we got back to Pre Crisis all over again.

Creshosk
back to Pre Crisis all over again.

Okay. . .

Condor
well then surfer could take him...what can superman do that surfer can't?

olympian
"quote: (post)
back to Pre Crisis all over again.

Okay. . ."

Damn i almost forgot how much of a jerk he was back then wink

ZephroCarnelian
lol. big grin

If Supes went crazy...

As in "28 Days Later" psycho-after-your-blood-insane-crazy....

I don't believe anyone short of Cosmic level could stop him....

If he used his speed, flight, strength etc etc to it's fullest extent - even post-crisis - almost any opponent would be destroyed....

The Hulk would be turned into green mush in an instant.
Flash would be squashed like a bug.
Thor's head would cave in.
Etc etc.

The only people who could defeat him are people who are pretty much above all normal concepts of speed and strength.

People like Thanos, Tyrant, Odin...

These are the people who would stop him...

olympian
Why you need those to bug in against a flea like Superman?

heralds are below those and they can beat him.

kgkg
Why you need those to bug in against a flea like Superman?

heralds are below those and they can beat him.
Superman is no flea.

long pig

All these lose

Sorry, but they don't.

Warlock eats him.
Surfer eats him.
Champ eats him.
Cap marvel has beat him before, he has a chance.
Cap mar vell has a better chance than marvel.
Gladiator eats him.
Orion has already beaten a bloodlusted pre-crisis Superman.

So, yep. You're wrong.

olympian
"Superman is no flea"

He is to guys of Odin level.

kgkg
"Superman is no flea"

He is to guys of Odin level.
Of course but flea makes him sound like shit

olympian
Im just talking about scale here.

How about " nothing more than an annoyance " ?

dvampire
Darkseid

Thanos

Tyrant

Those are my choices for right now. thumb up

Cosmic Cube
If his opponents are bloodlusted as well, it doesn't take high level cosmic power to take Supes down.

Darkseid is Superman's whipping boy.

A bloodlusted Surfer would moiderize Supes.

CorderaMitchell
1)Tri Sentinel

2)SS can very well defeat superman.

3)Whats this about hulk hitting superman, just discard him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>