Three-way match : Dr. Strange vs. Adam Warlock vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
There is this 'cosmic artifact' which enchancess powers, only the most worthy one may take it....

It comes down to these three dudes, all of them brave enough to trade their lives for this artifact....

Their prep time is only their journey from their home dimension, to this nether-dimension.......... (which is about 0,0000000000001 secs) hehehe

Who wins...... ??

Cheating or grouping is ALOWED !!
Self-Destructing is ALOWED !!
Distracting is ALOWED !!
Running away is ALOWED !!

Who tries to get the artifact before beating the others will be vanished from existence !!!

long pig
Warlock>or=Surfer>Strange w/o prep.

Surfer may get the artifact first, but his soul is still readily available to be attacked by Warlock.

Strange just doesn't show up, he isn't that dumb.

ImmortalOne
Just tell me EVERYTHING warlock can do ??
And why cant Strange just call upon the Vishantis.... I mean, he is their "golden boy", isnt he ??

long pig
Yeah, he's their champion, but he still only has human reactions and such. AW and SS both have gone to light speed before.

With prep, he's as or more powerful than both, but without, he still has the frailness of a human.

ImmortalOne
And Warlock doesnt ??
Does Warlock have a unending list of spells and enchancements such as Strange ??

long pig
Actually, during the I.G conflict, it was said that Warlock had all the spells and a good bit of the magical knowledge that Strange had at the time, it was never clear if he was capable of casting them all, but he did have access to them.

If he had those powers, he'd be in such an extremely high class, but since he didn't show interest in using them, it's doubtful he was as good with them as Strange.

Adam would own Strange, he at least knows counters to most his spells.

I'm pretty sure Warlock is above Surfer as well.

ImmortalOne
Just wondering, what if the son of Jor-EL was added to this fight......... ??

long pig
Uh, he dies very very jesus god very quick.

When Strange is the weak link of a team, that means that's one powerful ass team.

Strange has a decent chance at this, Adam's soul attack probably wouldn't work since Strange's soul is protected by Eternity.

Telepathy doesn't work on Strange either, he can negate it using his Eye. But of course, he needs time to conjure it.

Strange has auto shields up, basically preventing blitzes to work, his normal shields have taken super novas. But if he wants a shield that is three times as powerful as his normal, he needs a few minutes.

Just depends on a few factors. Strange's power varies, he can go from herald or below level without prep, to near omnipotence with prep.

ImmortalOne
Well.............. he can cytorrak Warlock, or put Force Field, and then......... Prepare !!!

Then, when he is out !!! By the hoaky hosts of Hoggoth !!! I Banish YOU Radd and Warlock into the REALM OF DEATH !!!!

Wahahahahah !!! (dracula like laugh)

.... dude, wasnt that dracula-ish er what !!!

kgkg
Silver Surfer wins

darthgoober
Bump

Soljer
The Surfer speedblitzes strange.

Strange goes to Death's realm, beats the shit out of Death, comes BACK to the physical world, stops time, turns the Surfer into a table, and ressurects himself.

yes.

laughing

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
And Warlock doesnt ??
Does Warlock have a unending list of spells and enchancements such as Strange ??

This has never really been shown, so it's doubtful at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.