War of The Worlds !! Krypton vs. Shi'ar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
Area.... EARTH !!!
THeyve killed the whole population, so the battle settings are like this

- Animals are all dead
- The sea is reaking with blood and guts sick
- The air smells like corpse's nuts sick

Which race will prevail Happy Dance Happy Dance

illadelph12
Shi'Ar the race or the Shi'Ar Empire? There's a BIG difference.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by illadelph12
Shi'Ar the race or the Shi'Ar Empire? There's a BIG difference.

Yep. The Shi'ar Empire cannot be compared to Krypton.

Metalmanx
Shi'ar Empire would completely annilhate the Kryptonians.

goku-vs-superma
i think he meant race. if what i think is right and it is race vs race than the kryptonians win easily!!! if the battle is on earth they all get superman's powers...now think of that...the whole RACE of the kryptonians all with superman's powers against the Shi'ar! the shi'ar are VERY screwed.

Beyonder
The Shi'Ar nukes the entire galaxy with Nega-Bombs and wins.

ImmortalOne
Dude, Kryptionian, yellow sun, ring a bell ??

Its like, the most advance race crossover !!!
And there are many smarter Kryps than Kal-El, and even more sadistic than Zod, or many other Krypton proffesors can create an army of DoomsDay(s)....

manjaro
plus gladiator and his female cousin are the only ones to date that have been shown to be super duper strong in the Shiar empire, and unless im mistaken i believe the shiar destroyed his race or something when they conquered his home world so there isnt anybody left strong like him.

can you freaking imagine an entire race of kryptonians? lets just say 6 billion like there is on earth with thier heat vision or arctic breath trained on the shiar its over man. men are slaves women are breeding stocka nd thats all there is to it

Solidus Snake
smasher is pretty strong. not gladiator level though

Creshosk
Would the kryptonian disolve into petty squabblings over different idealologies, thus resulting in fighting themselves?

Or can they set asdie their differences to take on a common foe?

Metalmanx
Ah, but that is the most important question, isn't it?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ah, but that is the most important question, isn't it? Yeah that whole team work thing. . .

whirlysplat
The UFP are at least the Shiars equal, Read the Legion of Superheroses great darkness Saga. 6 Million Daxamites big grin

illadelph12
So let me get this straight:

Unknown number of Kryptonians on a planet with a yellow sun (Earth)

Vs.

The Shi'Ar Race, not the Shi'Ar Empire

Unless the Shi'Ar are allowed all of their tech, they get massacred.

Also, Gladiator is a Shi'Ar; only Shi'Ar are allowed positions of command within the Empire.

There is a question as to whether Gladiator's powers are technological in origin. If tech is allowed, it could be basically 6 million Supermans vs. 6 Million Gladiators and the Shi'Ar Armada.

ImmortalOne
What about the DOOMSDAYS ??

Laminator_X
"can you freaking imagine an entire race of kryptonians?"

Yes, they're called the Daxamites. Mon-el from the Legion of Superheroes is one of them.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
So let me get this straight:

Unknown number of Kryptonians on a planet with a yellow sun (Earth)

Vs.

The Shi'Ar Race, not the Shi'Ar Empire

Unless the Shi'Ar are allowed all of their tech, they get massacred.

Also, Gladiator is a Shi'Ar; only Shi'Ar are allowed positions of command within the Empire.

There is a question as to whether Gladiator's powers are technological in origin. If tech is allowed, it could be basically 6 million Supermans vs. 6 Million Gladiators and the Shi'Ar Armada.
Yeah Marvel continuity sucks on Gladiators origin, he is not Shiar yet Praetor of the Imp guard. check out my thread guys its educationalbig grin

ImmortalOne
SO, which race will be extinct ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.