Anakin Is Not The Chosen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMCF
I belive that Many people think Anakin is the chosen one becausehe is so strong. But i belive Luke is the chosen one because he did bring Balance to the force and Started a new Generation of Jedi.

darkperson
wrong anikan is the chosen one. he just needed some help from his son to remember that. Because anakin killed darth sideous to bring balence to the force.

dflood
no anikan brought balance to the force by destroying the sith {vader and palps)

El_NINO
why argue a point when the creator of the movie says Anikin is the chosen one... stop denying its Ani and thinking its Luke

p. skywalker
I agree go with what GL wrote.. thats one of the reasons the new ones were made ....... and anyways Luke is too much of puss to be the chosen one! And to add the NJO has nothing to do with what GL made

vader519
Anakin is the choosen one, like every one psiad beofre, he killed Palps, and brought balance to the force. It has nothing to do with being strong.

General Zodiac
A Jedi had to start the order thousands of years ago before the PT that doesn't mean he's the chosen one.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by vader519
Anakin is the choosen one, like every one psiad beofre, he killed Palps, and brought balance to the force. It has nothing to do with being strong.

Um...what he said. big grin

We had a great debate on this a few months back...search for it.

Anakin is the chosen one....

matreid
Originally posted by KMCF
I belive that Many people think Anakin is the chosen one becausehe is so strong. But i belive Luke is the chosen one because he did bring Balance to the force and Started a new Generation of Jedi.

no Wrongo.

Like others said, he destroyed the sith by killing Palps and ridding himself of Darth Vader.

He is the chosen one.

Darth_Duffy
Blah Blah Blah.....Anakin is the chosen, Lucas said it, we all know it so theres no getting round it.
And as for Luke starting a new generation of jedi...*cough* EU *cough*

PVS
well, as we covered in the other 3000 threads based on the same arguement, george lucas has clearly stated on several occasions that anakin was indeed the chosen one. but wtf does he know, right? he only wrote the damn thing.

Darth Zenemij
Damn you KMCF, anakin is the chosen one GL said it himself, don't argue, luke is only a jedi wannabe, he isn't that wonderfull. Hes becoming to be overrated, like Boba Fett.

PVS
hold on now....luke's a badass
he's just not the chosen one

Darth Zenemij
Hes so so, just way to overrated now.

The New History
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
Hes so so, just way to overrated now.
You can't slam Luke Skywalker man! he was every kids hero when star wars came out.

Darth_fury
Anakin is the chosen one if it wernt 4 him there would be no luke and anakins the one who killed palps remember luke just made him feel sorry 4 him when he was all like "FATHER PLEASE" so anakin thought he should kill palps

i rest my case

Darth_fury
Originally posted by The New History
You can't slam Luke Skywalker man! he was every kids hero when star wars came out.

i agree with that but i still think anakins the chosen 1

The New History
Originally posted by Darth_fury
i agree with that but i still think anakins the chosen 1 Anakin is the chosen one, I was just saying you can't say Luke is overrated.

Vanquish
Luke wasen't my hero. I saw it when I was like 5 and I still knew he was a pussy...

The New History
Originally posted by Vanquish
Luke wasen't my hero. I saw it when I was like 5 and I still knew he was a pussy... Then I guesss you don't like star wars then do ya, cus the OT is about Luke.

Captain REX
I'm sure you knew what the word 'pussy' was as well.

Anakin is the Chosen One. Why wouldn't he be?

Masrix
Ani is the chosen one, it was said the the chosen one would bring balance to the forse by taking out the sith lord, Luke did't kill Darth Sideuos, Vader did.

Darth Zenemij
Originally posted by Masrix
Ani is the chosen one, it was said the the chosen one would bring balance to the forse by taking out the sith lord, Luke did't kill Darth Sideuos, Vader did.

*Ahem*

Anakin rid m=himself from vader, killed palps, there fore Vader did not kill Anakin did.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin is the chosen one

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by The New History
Then I guesss you don't like star wars then do ya, cus the OT is about Luke.

No it's not. The OT is about Anakin Skywalker. The PT is about Anakin Skywalker. The whole Saga is about the Rise, Fall, and Redemption of Anakin Skywalker. Everything revolves around Anakin Skywalker. I rest my skywalkin' case.

theshakl
"No it's not. The OT is about Anakin Skywalker. The PT is about Anakin Skywalker. The whole Saga is about the Rise, Fall, and Redemption of Anakin Skywalker. Everything revolves around Anakin Skywalker. I rest my skywalkin' case."

but it WAS about Luke

Ushgarak
Long ago answered, in and out the thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.