Amalgamation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HULKFANBOY247
I thought in this thread we could mix 2 Heroes/Villains together and vs them against 2 other mixed beings. What Say You?

Hulk + Juggernaut = JuggerHulk

vs.

Superman + Thor = SuperThor

Crappy names aside, what do u think the outcome of this fight would be? JH Has the Invulnerabilty Advantage, and the Strength Advantage here, but ST has the Speed on his side, and a lot more powers to through at em. Still, would be a good match if i do say so myself!

black robb
Colossus+Juggernaut=Colossal Juggs

masterbruce
let me introduce JuggerThor and SuperHulk

I have to say that Superhulk will take it due to his limitless strength and superman's powers

Juggerhulk lacks mobility which is his downfall
SuperThor is basically two similar guys, thus the amalgamtion doesnt really enhance them
JuggerThor will put up a good fight, but superhulk is too strong

HULKFANBOY247
Yes they are similar, but this gives Thor Super Speed, and gives Superman even more Range atk power (g+force, Lightening)

JuggerHulk Would definatly be a Force to be reckoned with. But If you dont think SuperThor would be a good match, than what would?

HULKFANBOY247
I suppose War Hulk would be better than Jugger Hulk. I know this doesnt belong in this thread, but does anyone else find it to be crap that juggs, without Forcefield mind you, and take on Thors GOD FORCE and just laugh it off. Sure, Juggs gets his powers from a god, but Thor IS a God! that pissed me off to no end how juggs just man handled Thor like that! it was crap!

Creshosk
Originally posted by black robb
Colossus+Juggernaut=Colossal Juggs laughing out loud Nice.

Darth Macabre
Flash + Juggernaut= Unstoppable Juggerash

Strength, durability of Juggernaut. Flashes speed, now who could beat that?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Flash + Juggernaut= Unstoppable Juggerash

Strength, durability of Juggernaut. Flashes speed, now who could beat that? Juggs . . Flash . . running fast. . .

You could call him The Streaker. . .

black robb
Thing+Mr.Fantastic=Fantastic Thing

Creshosk
Thing+Mr.Fantastic=Fantastic Thing Soft spongey AND rock hard. . . wow. . .

black robb
Originally posted by Creshosk
Soft spongey AND rock hard. . . wow. . . just like me

daniel18
colossus+savage hulk=savage colossus

Dizzle
Doomsday+Daredevil= Double Double D's...

Superman+Lucifer=Angry Superman with Wings

Hulk Power
Colossus+Juggernaut=Colossal Juggs

I like Colossal Juggs, they're nice to see. naughty

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
Soft spongey AND rock hard. . . wow. . .

Gross.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by HULKFANBOY247
I suppose War Hulk would be better than Jugger Hulk. I know this doesnt belong in this thread, but does anyone else find it to be crap that juggs, without Forcefield mind you, and take on Thors GOD FORCE and just laugh it off. Sure, Juggs gets his powers from a god, but Thor IS a God! that pissed me off to no end how juggs just man handled Thor like that! it was crap!

He's from a race of self proclaimed gods. Remember that. How can he truly be a god if there are mutants around more powerful than him? The asgardians, olympians and other pantheons are suggested to just be the result of celestial experiments anyway. Cytorrak who empowers Juggernaut is arguably more powerful than Odin so its not that much of a joke to be fair.

long pig
I always saw the Asgardians as semi-gods, not truely immortal but close enough to proclaim themselves "Gods".

The Elders are more "Godlike" than the Asgardians, lots of races are.

long pig
Here is my Amalgam I just made.

Scoobless
Juggernaut + Hulk = a waste of an amalgam.... they both have pretty much the same powers so when you mix them not much happens

newjak86
Correction one has unlimited strength the other one has arguably unlimited durability plus he would also get the force field that would be a hard person to overpower.

Scoobless
they seem pretty damn similar... except for the telepathy blocking helmet... either way it's still a waste..... mix one of them with someone with completely different powers and you make a vast improvement... as in Flash... or Dr Strange... or Green Lantern

newjak86
Dr. Strange+Juggernaught= Dr. Strangernaught

Onikirimaru
Batman + The Hulk = The Bathulk

Hulk with lots of black spandex and toys! Also, Hulk with the krypotnite gloves, incase Superman shows up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.