If you were a Sith, what would your name be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor
Since there's one thread about jedi (puah) ... There should be one about sith.

I would be Darth Nara Rankkor

Red Lightsaber with long handle (*)

Black Japanese kinda armour made with cortosis plates.

Black cloak and Keikogi/hakama combination (aikido)

Tactical boots

(*) something like this big grin

General Zodiac
I will never fall to the darkside!!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I will never fall to the darkside!!

Then why did you answer :P I WILL GRILL YOU laughing

DarthGenises
Darth Erus Genises
Form VII
Red Dooku lightsaber
Clonetrooper Armor
Revan's Mask

General Zodiac
So you would only be able to defeat other darksiders?

DarthGenises
I am a sith but I am more like a jedi bounty hunter/assassin

Darth_Rankkor
So you would only be able to defeat other darksiders?

DUH this is not a thread to fight. Just to know which character, ppl who prefer the sith, would create. Don't come here to mess this thread up. Don't like it, then leave.

General Zodiac
Yeah but a Sith trains to kill Jedi.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DarthGenises
I am a sith but I am more like a jedi bounty hunter/assassin

A bit like aurra sing then?!

General Zodiac
or Assaj.

DarthGenises
yes

Darth_Rankkor
or Assaj.

Yes. Ventress's a nice character.

DarthGenises
agreed

Holifyre
Lord Holifyre. I would carry 2 single hilt lightsabers (red). the sabers would look alot like Lukes in RoTJ but with darker features.

darth zamorak
my name says it all

Darth Zamorak

i would have that armor uliq qel droma uses.

and i would have two double bladed ligthsabers one in each hand cool

i would hurt myself with that though stick out tongue .......

matreid
Darth Matreid.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by matreid
Darth Matreid.

Tell us more. Maybe it's my fault that didn't describe that on the subject :P

darth zamorak
i change my lightsaber to a dooku style curved one

darth zamorak
maybe i shall be

Darth supershadow.
i would be able to fool people with my stupid lies.
i would also believe myself to be the greatest human ever when really i am a nobody.
and no one can kill me cus since im literaly full of crap ,when your near me you suffocate............... stick out tongue

darth-yoda
Name: Darth Phonix
Form: Vapadd
Lightsaber:One Green, One Red hilts balck but decorated with red japenes symbols
Robes: Black tunic with red japenese writing going down the left hand side if his tunic and a black robe
Apperance: black shoulder lenght hair scars on his face quite muscelur

what do you think

darth zamorak
nice description seems pretty bad-ass

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
Name: Darth Phonix
Form: Vapadd
Lightsaber:One Green, One Red hilts balck but decorated with red japenes symbols
Robes: Black tunic with red japenese writing going down the left hand side if his tunic and a black robe
Apperance: black shoulder lenght hair scars on his face quite muscelur

what do you think

Fine, but imo you could describe (since you mention it) what the inscritions say. And that would be YOU not a character hehe.

darth-yoda
i was going to say what they meant but im not sure on japanese stuff i always wanted to get into it but never had tome anyyway they look kool and rankkor you seem to no your stuff you could make somthing up for them id like it if you could please

Darth_Rankkor
i was going to say what they meant but im not sure on japanese stuff i always wanted to get into it but never had tome anyyway they look kool and rankkor you seem to no your stuff you could make somthing up for them id like it if you could please

If you become my aprenctice. evil face

darth-yoda
i will join you master n can you think of anything

DarthGenises
Lets not forget who the real dark lord is ME!

darth zamorak
darth supershadow pwns you all!

darth-yoda
me and my master pwn you all hehehe we are the most powerfull sith in the galaxy revan pwah NJo luke pwah there power was nothing comapred to me and my master now bow fools muhahahahahaahahahahah

Darth_Rankkor
i will join you master n can you think of anything

Hence forth you'll be known as Darth ... Rantaru AokoDoku. Rise evil face (P.S. I'll PM you the translation) Now you all infidels that rose against me and my aprenctice WILL BE GRILLED

matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Tell us more. Maybe it's my fault that didn't describe that on the subject :P

K, sorry.

My name would be Darth Matreid and I would weild a standard single red coloured lightsaber. The handel would be similar to Yoda's only bigger, and all black.

I would wear a sith robe similar to Darth Maul's aswell.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by matreid
K, sorry.

My name would be Darth Matreid and I would weild a standard single red coloured lightsaber. The handel would be similar to Yoda's only bigger, and all black.

I would wear a sith robe similar to Darth Maul's aswell.

Maul's robe kicks ass. I'll had to my character, that I could use a outfit similar to dooku for social occasions LOLOLOL Because I wouldn't wander around always in battle uniform :P btw thx for your worry but you don't need to be sorry smile smokin'

darth-yoda
i might write a back discription and battle involving my new character

Darth_Rankkor
That's ok with me. If someone wants to do that, fine with me. I just ask for a character but if you want to built background and fan fic around it that's ok. (how many times did I say that's ok LMAO)

Holifyre
Who here plays Jedi Academy MP?? We can prove our names by doing so under a particular IP address.

Darth_Rankkor
I don't play MP. I'm like more a stand alone player eek!

DiamondBullets
Darth Dominus
Devaronian (just like Labria)
Maori-like facial tats
Sharpened horns
Black and red blast-resistant robe
Red lightsabre blade, and the pummel has retractable knife-blade

PS: I think Darth Maul woulda looked better as a Devaronian than as a Zabrak. Those little stud-like horns are not at all intimidating.

DenKi
Darth Magmus ??

Darth Magma

Darth Death lol

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Darth Dominus
Devaronian (just like Labria)
Maori-like facial tats
Sharpened horns
Black and red blast-resistant robe
Red lightsabre blade, and the pummel has retractable knife-blade

PS: I think Darth Maul woulda looked better as a Devaronian than as a Zabrak. Those little stud-like horns are not at all intimidating.

I like the part of the maori tats smile but the robes being blast resistant?? eek! How do you explain that fabric? smile

Darth Infidus
Darth Infidus

Tangible God
it's aalll good yo-da

DiamondBullets
I like the part of the maori tats smile but the robes being blast resistant?? eek! How do you explain that fabric? smile

Cuz even Count Dooku's uniform was made of armor-weave, and in a galaxy fulla cutthroats----I aint takin no chances. You blame me?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Cuz even Count Dooku's uniform was made of armor-weave, and in a galaxy fulla cutthroats----I aint takin no chances. You blame me?

I got me wrong. What I was asking was, what fabric is it? A fabric that can resist blasts? smile Of course you would take no chances. Just like me.

Darth Calladus
i wuld beeee...............Darth Calladus (latin for intense Skill)
i wuld have a curved lightsaber and sith robes like darth maul

Darth_Rankkor
I like the notion of a bent energy beam. I'm wondering if it is something like the arabian swords

DiamondBullets
I like the notion of a bent energy beam. I'm wondering if it is something like the arabian swords

You mean like a cutlass? or a do-bai? Yeah that shit would be pretty dope.

darth-yoda
well sabers can be bent into anyshape i know a sith once had a lightclub anyway a cutlass wouldnt be gd IMO but maybe a schimatar or somthing

Darth_Rankkor
well sabers can be bent into anyshape i know a sith once had a lightclub anyway a cutlass wouldnt be gd IMO but maybe a schimatar or somthing

Schimitar THAT's IT smile

Darth_Frobo
Darth Sipher
form;customized blend
species:Human
weapons of choice:twin black sabers with curved hilts
Dress: long black robe with Kotor esque black robes underneath and black comabt boots, thin layer of cortosis weave sown in to the robes.

Darth Calladus
naw im talkin about the hilt, liek count dooku's

Darth Calladus
let me do this over

Name: Darth Calladus
Species: Human, Black
Form: IV
Robes: Sith Robes, with black cape
Lightsaber: Curved style hilt

Darth_Rankkor
In a thread that I've started yesterday about fanart, one of the drawings I'll be posting will be one of my character (me) hehe then you'll see.

JLRTENJAC
NAME: DARTH ZEER
Species: Unknown... Possibly yoda's
Light Sabers: 2 Red... Held upside down evil face

Darth_Rankkor
Interesting. Generally ppl always chose human species. And the sabers held upside down are a fighting form though I don't remember exactly which.

DARTH BARAKA
i will be darth baraka
duble blade darth moul type lightsabere
and darth reven shall be my aprentice

DARTH BARAKA
ohh and species: old sith

Nai Fohl
Name: Darth Infinious
Species: Chiss (same as Thrawn) - blue skin, blue hair, red glowing eyes
Lightsabers: two red lightsabers, black, curved hilts (Dooku like) that can be linked together being used as a double-bladed lightsaber. Both would posess adjustable blade length.
Forms: modificated form II (single saber combat, dual wield); Vaapad for the double-bladed lightsaber
Dress: black robes with cortosis weave; a black hooded cape with my Sith name in red rune signs on it.

darthrevan89
Name: Darth Zycron.
Species: Human.
Build: Small standing only 5,7ft.
Description: Green eyes, spiked black hair, lean face and a livid scar running up the side of his right face cheek.
Lightsaber: Single reddish orange blade with a black and silver curved hilt.
Form: A mix of Type III and Type VII.
Dress: Black robes much like Maul's with the exception of spiked metal gauntlets.

Bio: Zycron unlike most Sith is patient and never looses control of himself in a fight preferring grace over brute force. He is completely ruthless, but does not inflict suffering or pain upon others without a reason. He does everything with a reason and purpose. Also a master lightsaber duelist, Zycron has mixed the Makashi and Juyo forms to create his form which combines the gracefulness of Makashi and unpredictability of Juyo. Overall he focuses more on his prowess than his Force abilities.

Captain REX
Not enough of these names stick to the 'based on some word that usually amplies to an evil thing' rule. stick out tongue

Hmm...I might answer this...

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Captain REX
Not enough of these names stick to the 'based on some word that usually amplies to an evil thing' rule. stick out tongue

Hmm...I might answer this...

Answer it then already LOLOLOL laughing

HimoKun
Darth Kagai
One silver lightsaber
torn black robes
Form 2

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by HimoKun
Darth Kagai
One silver lightsaber
torn black robes
Form 2

Torned and dusty? kinda resembling Mad max tri? I'm picturing it. Nice

Darth_Rankkor
Here goes (also posted in fan art thread) me as a sith lord.

darth-yoda
darth emalfne
one red saber and one green saber each with yet black hilts that have sith markings on them in red
black robes and tunic with red linning on the out side and black spike gauntletes with sith markings on them in red
a mix of yodas form and vaapad

darth emfalne has traveld the glaxay learing the ways of the sith his masters include kriea, nihilus in which he learnt the force devouering tecnique, sion which he learnt to stay alive through the force revan, were he learnt a great deal and while reading through sith achives he also learnt how to manipulate time in which he could transport him and others through time with this tecnique he brought mace windu yoda and NJO luke to his time to furter his teachings he is a broud man with shoulder lenght balck hair with red in it he stands about 5 9 and carries the lightsabers of all his defeated oppoents he weilds on red and one green saber as he truly follows no side of the force al though most of his reactions are towards a darker path he spends most of his time communicating with the dead masters he once had he could always bring them back though time but tihis requies a lot of time and strenght he can forsee battles and there out come he has a very addvanced battle meditation

his medataing room is black and circuler it has red lights lighting it and the floor is stone while he medataits red mist flows around the room he also has command of a much higher force lightning tecqnique in which the lightning is crimson and blue intertwing as it fies

Darth Koroni
Name: Koronii
Sabers: One cyan and the other viridian
Form: Form X 'Jar'Kai', crossed with VIII 'Sokan'
Outfit: Black cloak, covering simple armor and a mask covering the upper half of his face.
Class: Sentinel
Prestige Class: Sith Lord

Darth_Janus
Here goes (also posted in fan art thread) me as a sith lord.

Nice, very Japanesque.

Darth Janus was originally a Jedi prodigy who became a master. He's human, from Vjun, a member of the royal bloodline. As a Sith lord, he wears a mirror-faced mask that makes his features unreadable. He's also physically blind wearing this mask, and cannot breath normally, so it is his Force sight and control of his body that keeps him in fighting shape. His cloaks are simple in design, yet elegant. His saber is without an activator plate on the outside, instead having to be activated via the force. It is a violet single hilt, curved in the ancient Sith tradition.

DarthChris
DarthChris
My face is too dark to describe
its covered by a black cloak
I have a red lightsaber with a fully black hilt.

Darth_Janus
So your face is like this?

DarthChris
Not really, it's like Vader's cloak that he wore in episode 3 but I can't describe the rest of my face.

Darth_Janus
Sounds like a linguistics problem.

Darth_Rankkor
It makes me remember the movie "Vidoq" The assassin wore a mask with those features you described smile Great movie btw

Darth_Janus
Really? Foreign?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Really? Foreign?

Since I'm from portugal, yes, I can call it foreign lololol. It's french. You can check it out here Vidocq

Darth_Janus
Ah, thanks. And that was a slow minute for me there... "Is it foreign?" Hell, I'm foreign at nine AM int he morning. I need some time to wake up here.

Darth_Rankkor
Ah, thanks. And that was a slow minute for me there... "Is it foreign?" Hell, I'm foreign at nine AM int he morning. I need some time to wake up here.

Coffee usually helps laughing

Scarecrow756
If I was a Sith my name would be Darth Ras or Darth Elemental.

systemshock2
Darth Ravenous. Calm and collective, elegant and regal, a puppet master and not a foot soldier, a thinker not a fighter, though when deuling known throughout the galaxy for his unmatched mastery of the force and his red lightsaber.

Darth_Rankkor
Hey Darth Chris, see if you like this I've made for you? Hope you like it

Cheers

Darth_Nihilus86
Name: Darth Havok
Form: Juyo/Makashi
Lightsaber: One in each hand both purple
Robes: Revan like robes with a dark sith mask
Appearance: Unknown appearance hidden behind sith robes and mask

MAKASHIMAN
Darth Kalzar

Saber color; traditional red blade

Saber hilt type; curved forged of either electrum (gold) or cortosis (indestructable)

Form; Makashi anyone?

Powers; Lightning,Throw,Heal, and Crush

Robes; Red sith robes with yellow and black sith markings

Species; Kel-Dor Male

Darth_Rankkor
Here it goes to Darth Chris. Hope you enjoy.

Darth Kronos
Name: Darth Negrodamus

Form: Vaapad/Soresu blend

Lightsaber: Two Dooku Sabers/Silver Crystals

Robes: Similar to Anakin ROTS but with white lining

Apperance: Stands at 6'1 with pasty sids like skin (but im black so im it's all grey-ish)

...what do you think?

DarthChris
Here it goes to Darth Chris. Hope you enjoy. That was Awesome thanks man.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
Name: Darth Negrodamus

Form: Vaapad/Soresu blend

Lightsaber: Two Dooku Sabers/Silver Crystals

Robes: Similar to Anakin ROTS but with white lining

Apperance: Stands at 6'1 with pasty sids like skin (but im black so im it's all grey-ish)

...what do you think?

I think it's interesting, mainly the silver crystals what imo would emit an whitish kinda blade. But what DO YOU think? hehehe The stuff about greyish skin kinda reminds me dawn of the dead hehehe

Darth Hawkeye
I would be an exiled Jedi that would search to kill my ex-masters. I stand ver my ex-masters bodies in a Pitch Black cloke, Twilek red with short tenticles and a staright bronze saber with a mutant hilt. wear my hood with markings of The sith. MY NAME Darth Nevelous Hawkeye. Born on Korriban as my mother ran from BH's and gave birth to me left me there as i grew i found sum1 to take care of me and read sith teachings. Left o seek out jedi to become a master Then went to fight in Jedi Civil War Joined Revan and killed Masters. Seeking enemies miles away hence the name Hawkeye- Ill work on a pik

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
I would be an exiled Jedi that would search to kill my ex-masters. I stand ver my ex-masters bodies in a Pitch Black cloke, Twilek red with short tenticles and a staright bronze saber with a mutant hilt. wear my hood with markings of The sith. MY NAME Darth Nevelous Hawkeye. Born on Korriban as my mother ran from BH's and gave birth to me left me there as i grew i found sum1 to take care of me and read sith teachings. Left o seek out jedi to become a master Then went to fight in Jedi Civil War Joined Revan and killed Masters. Seeking enemies miles away hence the name Hawkeye- Ill work on a pik

Great. That's the spirit smile

Darth Hawkeye
In my 15 minutes of looking for a twilek jedi i change my race to Zabrak I guess

Darth Hawkeye
Ok forget the race either way im gonna get a bad ass pik so tell me what you think here he is Darth Nevelous Hawkeye

darth-yoda
ist that darth bane????

Darth Hawkeye
Yea it looked kool LOL

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Yea it looked kool LOL

Yeah, cool but not yer own :P you could at least have edited it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Rankkor
Here Darth Hawkeye. Tell me if you like it. It's nothing special but at least is someone else :P

Darth Hawkeye
Ok thats kool i found it its kno one Its me after i exiled i have a storm trooper helmt BADASS sum1 tell me

Tangible God
Here Darth Hawkeye. Tell me if you like it. It's nothing special but at least is someone else :P Looks kinda like a Nazgul from Lord of the Rings.

Darth Hawkeye
Darth Rankkor srry i dont wanna take sum1 else stuff even if they help
but ty

Darth Hawkeye
I have a story to my helmet. I was fighting for Jedi when i killed a stormtrooper my first and took his helmet off and noticed it was a friend from my childhood at the Jedi academy adn kept it as a remmbrance that anything dark will eventually overcome good. Ever since i been wearing it

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Looks kinda like a Nazgul from Lord of the Rings.

Then all siths are nazgul hey? hehehehe

Kam Solusar
i would be Lord Pernicious, it means lord of torture

Darth Mantis
If I was a sith lord my name would either be Darth Mantis or Darth Aegis.

Kam Solusar
why, not cos its bad but well, why

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
i would be Lord Pernicious, it means lord of torture

Nice, care to develop?! big grin

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
If I was a sith lord my name would either be Darth Mantis or Darth Aegis.

I like mantis. Aegis kinda reminds me female

Kam Solusar
Lord Pernicious just sounds evil and powerful. You want to be feared and having a powerful name is half the battle won

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
Lord Pernicious just sounds evil and powerful. You want to be feared and having a powerful name is half the battle won

And Kam Solusar would be also a great name, imo. Darth Kam Solusar.... hmmm, it sounds nice smokin'

Kam Solusar
thanks

Darth_Rankkor
Well, you could create a character since we are talking about it. What do you say? big grin go for it

Darth Mantis
I like mantis. Aegis kinda reminds me female Aegis sounds sinister to me...

Tangible God
Then all siths are nazgul hey? hehehehe Lol, no, all Siths that have black hoods on their cloaks tend to not show their..."glowing?" eyes.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Lol, no, all Siths that have black hoods on their cloaks tend to not show their..."glowing?" eyes.

Well, this one (sith) does Happy Dance hehehehe smokin'

DarkExar
Darth xara
Saber Form II
Blue Bladed Sith saber
Exars battel armor

Captain REX
My ideal Sith Lord is a warrior nut, like my RPG character, who randomly kills people when he lacks a purpose... messed

But yeah, Darth Morder perhaps (close to German for Murderer, just need the double-dot O...).

Darth_Rankkor

Lord-Nihilus
Mine would be Darth Boris, the amazing bullet Dodger...

Nah, if i was a sith lord, Lord Nosphorus...

In Old Saxon Tongue

The Plague Carrier, Mwh aha ha hha

Damarus
Name:Lord Kain
Lightsaber:2 lightsabers 1 orange,1 red
Costume:Revans robe in red with hood on,Grey Vampire face
Darth Mauls boots

Sounds cool dosent it

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
Mine would be Darth Boris, the amazing bullet Dodger...

Nah, if i was a sith lord, Lord Nosphorus...

In Old Saxon Tongue

The Plague Carrier, Mwh aha ha hha

IT'S THE PLAGUE. BURRNN HIM. LET HIM BURN. GRILL THE LOT OF THEM. LMAO laughing

ShaKoon
Originally posted by darth zamorak
maybe i shall be

Darth supershadow.
i would be able to fool people with my stupid lies.
i would also believe myself to be the greatest human ever when really i am a nobody.
and no one can kill me cus since im literaly full of crap ,when your near me you suffocate............... stick out tongue

yes, i agree. supershadow is so stupid. superstupid big grin .
quote from Michael Suttle (supershadow)
I am the greatest human on earth, i am better than george lucas.

he says he knows the guy!

Master Shaak Ti
Darth Venus
Double Bladed Red Lightsaber
(What she wears is a little bit to reaveling so I'll just keep it out from here..... but if anyone want to know what she looks like just PM me.)

CobbleR
I would be Darth Hittite

Tangible God
I'd be Darth Elijah Wood.

I'd use my Enormous Eyes of Death to destroy my enemies, and my Stunted Height of Doom to cower them into submission.

Arbiter
I would be Darth Red Foreman. My powers would be to stick my foot up people's @$$es.

Darth_Rankkor
Please people. I know that's my fault that didn't put that in the subject of the thread but please, be more creative. I know you're doing what the thread asks for :P exploit more the character.

Lord-Nihilus
Mwh ah ahh haha aha ah a ah a, mwha hah a, whats that smell, is that fire?

Darth_Rankkor
Mwh ah ahh haha aha ah a ah a, mwha hah a, whats that smell, is that fire?

WTF!?!?! eek!

Master Shaak Ti
Ok here's the full discreption of my carrie

Name: Darth Venus
Height: 6'
Race: Deresian
Physical Description: She has silver-blue skin and a very slender human-like body. She has pale blue lips. She has sharp pale blue claws, like a cat's, instead of fingernails. She has silky raven black hair that reaches the middle of her back. She has pointed ears and two small blue horns can hardly be seen from on top of her head. Her eyes are crystal blue in color, and are slitted like a cat's. Her teeth are slightly sharp and she has silver-grey fur on and around her neck and shoulders. Around her neck there's a silver chain necklace, connected to a small blue-white six-pointed star-shaped gem, which is hidden under her clothing. She wears a tight low neck blue-white haltertop that ends above her midriff and that covers half of her shoulders and ends past her wrists. She has tight violet-blue pants that go past her ankles and that begin just above her hips. She wears silver boots.
Personality: She's sometimes sweet, only to get her way. She can be very tempermental, and sometimes almost seductive. She can also be kind to her loyal companions, like some of the Dark Jedi. But when she's betrayed she will do anything to get revenge. She does take pity on those who are left behind to die, wether it is Jedi or anyone else.
History: Her real name was Sentia Honak. She was born on the newly discovered planet of Deres when her parents died because of the Sith. She had never actually liked her parents in the beginning. She was actually happy that they had died, but kept it to herself. She was taken to the Temple when she was 4 years old and was trained to be a youngling. She had then become a Padawan. But she thought that the Jedi were holding her back, so when she went on another mission with her master, she turned on him and killed him. She then smashed his comlink when the Council tried to contact him. She then met up with the Sith and a few Dark Jedi when she was being tracked down by Jedi starfighters. Unfortunatly the two Jedi were killed and she had escaped, helped by the Dark Jedi after seeing that she had turned against the Jedi.
Weapon: Double-bladed Red Lightsaber
Alliance: Sith
Occupation/Position: Sith apprentince

Lord-Nihilus
Rankkor, read before the last page for once!!!

Also, i think it would be better if there Sith Names actually had a meaning, seen as all of the others had meanings!

Captain REX
Nosphorus, eh, Nihilus? That sounds interesting...

Seriously, a Sith Lord's name, if they take the Darth title, must be sinister...

Sinistrus, for example, would be perfect. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Please people. I know that's my fault that didn't put that in the subject of the thread but please, be more creative. I know you're doing what the thread asks for :P exploit more the character. There's only...SO much you can do before this starts getting dull.

Captain REX
Especially if no one tries. stick out tongue

Tangible God
I'd be Darth Mel Gibson and use my evil powers of Christian Influence to create a line of sinister movies so Catholic they's destroy the galaxy.

Captain REX
Like I said...

Tangible God
Lol, trying to think up cool, mothaf*cka, badass names and describing your character can only go so far without sounding.........(please forgive me)...nerdy.

Captain REX
Nerdiness is implied in Star Wars. stick out tongue

Tangible God
That's true. Nerds do make the rest of the world feel better of themselves.

Master Shaak Ti
heh hopefully the descreption didnt confuse anyone. -_-; And I'm sorry if I confused anyone! My sister made up everything that you saw in my last post.

Darth L. Dipsit
The thing about Sith titles is that they all have meaning: Maul means to savagely beat; Tyranus means a harsh, vindictive lord; Sidious (taken from insidious - not a word alone) means destructive from within, so that, for example, when applied to a disease, it means when the symptoms seem okay but then strike out suddenly, killing stealthily, the way Sidious takes control of the galactic government; finally, my favorite, Vader, is the Dutch word (as Otaku and Fishy undoubtedly already know) for "father."

Lord-Nihilus
yes, name must make a sense!

Nosphorus=Plague Carrier...

Doesnt actually mean "the plague" but carrying something...

Nosphorus is also Nosferatu, as they mean the same thing!

Darth_Rankkor
Rankkor, read before the last page for once!!!

Also, i think it would be better if there Sith Names actually had a meaning, seen as all of the others had meanings!

I do read cause the thread was created by me therefore I do care about reading what you guys post. It would help if you, making a joke about something already told before, did the same as I'm doing now QUOTE..

And I agree. Sith names should have meaning and not just a name. Not a name that becomes meaning of something.

Darth Sparhawk
Darth Superbus
A cadeverous-looking young man, who prefers to use Force lighting than his lightsaber. Arrogant because he is a heir of a throne in a distant planet.

b-dan
mine darth kuro and screw red lightsabers thats so 70s black!!!!!! lightsaber

Lord Melkor
Darth Obese. Darth Gluttonous.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by b-dan
mine darth kuro and screw red lightsabers thats so 70s black!!!!!! lightsaber

Kuro's a great crust Japanese band ehehe wink

Darth Nhilus
Name: Darth Pain
Form: Niman (mastered)
Lightsaber: A long red blade
Clothing:Thick black robes

Darth Chronos
Darth Chronos, this Sith Lord always lives in the past, the present and the future, looking into the future and knowing the future makes you pretty aware of every action your enemies will make. he has a multidimensional consciousness. He takes advantage of this, so he knows everything, feels things before they arrive, even millenia ahead in the future, hey, its fiction!

Clothing: bloodred tribal (probably sith) markings on his wrists and feet, long half-cape that covers half of his body, from the back to his left arm, the other hand he holds his saber in, wears a strange neck amulet that glows red when he grows hatefull, has a hood that covers his face and probably wears a mask that resembles Revan's mask, only its mostly in black. He wears a belt that carries his lightsaber, also black, most clothing are black. Wears robes that channel his evil powers.

Lightsaber: Black and a strange red marking on his saber that looks alot like Exar Kun's head mark, only its a version before that mark, making it even more ancient. Obviously a red crimson blade, which ignites in a strong "HISSSS" sound.

Personality: a big blackness that dwells inside his heart and mind, forever living and manipulating time, he is silent, but a ruthless killer. His eyes penetrate your soul and you feel like a cold hand strangles you.

I think thats enough introduction.... evil face
evil face

Darth_Rankkor
Your description makes me remember stargate. Can't tell why. LOL that would be interesting, A Goa'uld on a host that's force sensitive. WOOHOO. Anyway, we have the case of Anubis ressurrected wink Quite powerful character and resembles a sith.

tommy vercetti
darth Osiris

Darth Chronos
Your description makes me remember stargate. Can't tell why. LOL that would be interesting, A Goa'uld on a host that's force sensitive. WOOHOO. Anyway, we have the case of Anubis ressurrected wink Quite powerful character and resembles a sith.

First, i never watch StarGate and dont know what Anubis is, so i wouldnt even know what you are talking about.

Well i think the description is Star warsy to me anyway, and hey, the eyes, i just love glowing eyes. They have something, penetrating! smile

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Chronos
First, i never watch StarGate and dont know what Anubis is, so i wouldnt even know what you are talking about.

Well i think the description is Star warsy to me anyway, and hey, the eyes, i just love glowing eyes. They have something, penetrating! smile

Well, I've said it makes ME remember. Not that you're the one using it to base your idea, which is a good one imo.

Anyway, this is Anubis (the one I told you about):

http://www.federation.nl/media/federation/20040909-Anubis_lg.jpg

Darth_Janus
Pimp. Nice pic.

Darth_Rankkor
Pimp. Nice pic.

Pimp??? eek!

Darth Chronos
Not exactly the nicest suit. Looks like a guy who has pulled a bag over himself and put a big hole in it. smile

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Chronos
Not exactly the nicest suit. Looks like a guy who has pulled a bag over himself and put a big hole in it. smile

Opinions are like vag...cof cof.... inas. Everyone is entitled to one. You have your opinion. I have my own. I think the character's cool, you don't. That's ok with me smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>