What would be your fighting form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=23485

I just found this link. I think it's interesting. My result was Form II: Makashi, being the description like this: After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Maybe that's because I always liked Dooku fighting style hehe. Though I don't know how acurate this quiz is.

General Zodiac
Form II:
I love swords and swordfights so it's only right I use form II.

SnakeEyes
I also got Form II...

DarthGenises
I got Form II although I would much rather have Form VII

matreid
Form V. That's Anakin's fighting style. It is kinda like a "peace through superior fire-power" style of saber combat. Happy Dance

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Form II:
I love swords and swordfights so it's only right I use form II.

It's classi isn't it? big grin hehe We agree at least on two things now

Darth_Rankkor
If no one have the fight form you came up with, I'd like you to post your results like I did big grin

darth zamorak
i turned out to be form 2 as well

matreid
Come on! Let's get some more form V practioners here!

Darth Plagues
I would use Form V...Darth Vader and Luke's Form.

But the quiz told be I would use Form II....Dooku's Form.

darth zamorak
i got 48% on form V does that count?

Darth_Rankkor
For the ones (like me) that don't know all the fighting forms, here goes a list:

lightsaber forms

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
I would use Form V...Darth Vader and Luke's Form.

Right-On! thumbsup

It is way better displayed by Anakin in the PT though.

matreid
Originally posted by darth zamorak
i got 48% on form V does that count?

Lol. I got 97%.

Holifyre
I'd go with Vaapad. Can kick some major ass with that. Nothing can beat the mind at work with physical attacks

General Zodiac
Yoda can.

matreid
Yoda's form of combat is too... bouncy ballish for my tastes.

General Zodiac
Qui-Gon used it and Obi-Wan used it to beat Anakin.

matreid
Obi-Wan used it in TPM. He changed it to form 3 after Qui-Gon died.

He used form 3 in AOTC and ROTS. In ROTS his saber style is a little different because he polished it up and changed it a bit after that humiliating loss to Dooku.

Form 3 is very defensive. He is a master at it and that is why Anakin couldn't come close to killing him in the duel.

General Zodiac
Very humiliating. Obi-Wan got owned in 5 seconds and he is suppose to be one of the best Jedi.

Darth Plagues
Third time is the charm and I it told me i would use (Drum Roll) Form V!!!

You guys watch out I have Form II and Form V...I'm deadly!!!

Darth_Rankkor
Third time is the charm and I it told me i would use (Drum Roll) Form V!!!

You guys watch out I have Form II and Form V...I'm deadly!!!

You mean you're DEAD right? LMAO

Darth Plagues
laughing

I would be deadly to myself and everyone else around me...

Darth_Rankkor
laughing

I would be deadly to myself and everyone else around me...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

kinda berzerk way hehehehe

jpsmith5
I would try to mas Form VII Vaapad, Form IV and Form III.

Tulak Hord
I'd use Form I and II. Two very basic, yet essential forms. And form V it seems..I took the quiz. It says I'm a Form V person. I still like all three of those.

Captain REX
Form II: Makashi - 92%
Form IV: Ataru - 89%
Form VI: Niman - 70%
Form V: Shien - 67%
Form III: Soresu - 67%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 58%

Woohoo Form 2!

Illustrious
A method to use all of them, maybe?

Also, I'd like to read what they have in description for the forms, perhaps if someone posts them.

Tulak Hord
I think they have some at Wikipedia. Tho not many trust said site.

Captain REX
I have descriptions, borrowed from a member who posted them here. Quite good descriptions, too!

Darth Calladus
Form II: Makashi

100%
Form IV: Ataru

81%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

73%
Form V: Shien

53%
Form VI: Niman

45%
Form III: Soresu

42%
i still prefer form IV but form II is nice...hard to choose really...i wuld use both depending on who im fighting
dooku is my favorite chracter

DarkDethbringer
formm 4 Ataru is what I got...great quiz dude!

Captain REX
Damn, Calladus, 100% on Form IV?

Darth Calladus
no i copyed and pastes i got 100% on makashi

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
no i copyed and pastes i got 100% on makashi

Heh, I have 3 forms within 6% of each other. Maybe switching it up would work well for me wink.

Darth Calladus
i wanted more or less form IV though. but i guess cuz dooku is my fav i got 100% makashi
the qeustions about dooku curved lightsaber prolly made it obvious for makashi i think

Illustrious

Darth_Rankkor
From my own fight technic I would say that this test is more or less accurate. Which maybe reveals the superficial self of someone. Menaning, personality reflects on technic. Sorry from my absence but having to work is shit :P hahahaha (apologizing for the fact that it was I that started this thread.... It was I that allowed the aliance to know the location of the death star......... :eeksmile

darth-yoda
can a dark jedi/sith use vaapad

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
can a dark jedi/sith use vaapad

I don't see why not. Actually, has stated on the forms descriptions, is the form responsible for many fallen jedi, because it deals with emotions.

Se7in
Form VII: Vaapad

Cool.

Darth_Nihilus86
You scored as Form III: Soresu.

Form III, the ?Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

92%

58%

47%

25%

8%

6%

Dark Thor
how come so many ppl scored as Makashi. I love Form II, but i favor Form VII more (who doesnt?)

MAKASHIMAN
Read my name and you'll know which form i'd fight.

MAKASHIMAN
Makashi 100%

Ataru 70%

Vapaad 64%

Soresu 50%

Niman 30%

Shien 28%

Illustrious
Those tests are just so easy to rig, like this:

Vapaad 100%
Makashi 100%
Ataru 100%
Soresu 100%
Niman 100%
Shien 100%

Human Vader
Exactly, all the questions on there are stupid. One's like "Mace Windu is really cool" or something. Gee I wonder what form that will push you towards if you agree.

Darth_Janus
It's quite obvious. But then, to a smart person, all quizes are.

Darth L. Dipsit
Darth Gimli has the supreme fighting style: Double-Saber Dwarf-Duel style.

Darth_Janus
lmao..... nice!

Illustrious
zOMG! Hide under a rock, Gimli will get you!

Either that or hide on top of a tower. We all know dwarves can't jump!

Darth_Janus
I was thinking a curb.

Illustrious
That would work too. You never know, he could get his friend Aragorn to throw him.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but how high can one throw a dwarf?

Illustrious
He's the king of men, he can do whatever he damn pleases.

Darth_Janus
Except shave.

Alright... I'm thinking third step up.

Illustrious
Woah, now that changes things! Gimli can never reach that far, it'll be like scaling the Misty Mountains in a blizzard, you know how much trouble that causes him.

Darth_Janus
Dude, jogging uphill is impossible for him. He can't raise his legs more than 4 cm.

Illustrious
Even the hobbits can run faster than he can!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but they still get carded when you send them out for ale. either that or totally ignored by the barkeep.

Illustrious
Yeah, Gimli can point to his gigantic beard whenever they try to card him.

Darth_Janus
And then drink them out of the house.

Illustrious
Nah, he's a dwarf, he pays.

Darth Mantis
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapad - 83%

Form IV: Ataru - 72%

Form II: Makashi - 67%

Form VI: Niman - 67%

Form V: Shien - 61%

Form III: Soresu - 39%

Darth_Rankkor
Mantis returned the thread to its original meaning :P THE FIGHTING FORM

Darth Mantis
It's all in the wrist. darthdaddy

DeVi| D0do
Alphastrangthemfom.

Sir Mist
Zappa-yowa-ass-wit-ma-skilz form no expression

But really, mine was Makashi....Vaapad would be cool, I like the strong, 'heavy' swings too...

Darth243
100% makashi

Count Dooku
Makashi owns you.

Count Dooku

94%

47%

45%

39%

31%

31%

Lana
You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the �Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form IV: Ataru 86%
Form II: Makashi 75%
Form V: Shien 72%
Form VI: Niman 50%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 45%
Form III: Soresu 39%

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Lana
You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the �Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form IV: Ataru 86%
Form II: Makashi 75%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 45%
Form III: Soresu 39%

nice. something different

Darth_Janus
Yeah.

Darth_Nihilus86

Form III, the Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Hahahahaha you may think ur styles are the best becuase of blade manipulation, precision, or ridiculous power or acrobatics but my style's strength lies within its simplicity

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Nihilus86

Form III, the Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Hahahahaha you may think ur styles are the best becuase of blade manipulation, precision, or ridiculous power or acrobatics but my style's strength lies within its simplicity

Any fool with half a brain knows simplicity always loses.

And any fool without a brain knows Soresu isn't simple.

Go big or go home.

Darth_Nihilus86
hell no man basics are always the best obi wan may not have been the most powerful but he was the most accomplished of the jedi knights. he knew how to survive and if u read any star wars novels including the episode 111 novel u will discover that soresu is the most basic of styles taught to padawans to emphasize maximum protection but obi wan mastered it and has some impressive wins in his repitoire. darth maul, general grievous, and anakin. it really is in the eyes of the beholder just because u think dooku is the best doesn't mean he is i mean ur mighty makashi style was totally raped by anakin's djem so style.

Luke Skywalker
hell no man basics are always the best obi wan may not have been the most powerful but he was the most accomplished of the jedi knights. he knew how to survive and if u read any star wars novels including the episode 111 novel u will discover that soresu is the most basic of styles taught to padawans to emphasize maximum protection but obi wan mastered it and has some impressive wins in his repitoire. darth maul, general grievous, and anakin. it really is in the eyes of the beholder just because u think dooku is the best doesn't mean he is i mean ur mighty makashi style was totally raped by anakin's djem so style.

Um, your wrong and Dooku is right.

The most basic style that is taught to padawans is the First Form named "Shii-Cho". It is also taught to younglings.

And Dooku was raped by Anakin grabbing the back of Dooku's wrist and pushing his saber onto them. Anakin is young and physically fit and Dooku is an old man. And physically down-hooking an opponent with your wrists is not a part of Shien/Djem So, it is a first form tactic that is heavily risky. And anyone who is smart enough knows Dooku wasn't going his all during the climactic lightsaber duel.

The book is moot to the movie or the styles.

There is things in the book that do not happen in the movie which shoves it into non-canon classification.

Soresu is a defensive form used to block attacks and wait for a direct opening or flaw for an attack from the Soresu user and it is no basic or simple style.

Darth_Frobo
I got 86% on both makashi and attaru pretty sweet.

Darth_Nihilus86
no no u don't understand. shii cho is the oldest most ancient form of lightsaber combat but it is not a beginner form its a generic form soresu was developed specifically to teach padawans how to defend themselves with blaster fire

Darth_Rankkor
no no u don't understand. shii cho is the oldest most ancient form of lightsaber combat but it is not a beginner form its a generic form soresu was developed specifically to teach padawans how to defend themselves with blaster fire

That explains this then:

http://swghost.free.fr/news/jedikids8pi0ma.jpg

LOLOLOLOL laughing

Darth_Janus
No, you're wrong. Shii CHo IS the beginner's form, since it is primarily learning how to use a blade type weapon 101. It is nothing fancier than average swordplay, though it can be furthered upon, which creates a whole new style. Kit Fisto was a Form I practitioner, and he was good, but not that good. His form limited his range of attacks, and Assajj Ventress defeated him in combat, as did Sidious.

Darth_Rankkor
And again we have the example I gave hahaha

Will-one Kenobi
Go Soresu, Thats me Soresu master. I like my result because Obi is my favourite character

Darth_Rankkor
smile

Gryn Jabar
Bah. Soresu prolongs the inevitable.

Rayvann Sadow
A combination of Juyo and Makashi.

Darth_Rankkor
More accurate statistics than they were when I first posted

Form II: Makashi 100%

Form V: Shien 83%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 67%

Form IV: Ataru 58%

Form III: Soresu 36%

Darth Nhilus
I got ataru. Also known as yoda's form. (Form 4)

JaehSkywalker
form three is mine.. here...

Form III, the ?Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

86%
83%
81%
81%
80%
78%

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor

That explains this then:

http://swghost.free.fr/news/jedikids8pi0ma.jpg

LOLOLOLOL laughing

You are a real.......

COOL PICS!!!

Koolwoo92
i'd have form 6 to a very high degree

Koolwoo92
or form 2 and 3 mixed together

overlord
I already feel special..

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 67%
Form V: Shien 64%
Form II: Makashi 58%
Form III: Soresu 36%
Form IV: Ataru 33%
Form VI: Niman 28%

Spelljammer
The master practitioners of the ?Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form IV: Ataru 75%
Form V: Shien 70%
Form II: Makashi 67%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 53%
Form VI: Niman 47%
Form III: Soresu 45%

Tru_Slice
Wow. Let me know when you guys have a real sword or lightsaber and KILL somebody with it and then tell me what form you are.

overlord
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Wow. Let me know when you guys have a real sword or lightsaber and KILL somebody with it and then tell me what form you are.

Okay.

Orestes
My form would be multiple proximity-triggered charges left lovingly in your bedroom. wink

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tru_Slice

Okay

Master Mawi
What I am;

92%

75%

58%

53%

36%

36%

calvin44
Vapaad Mutha****a

Captain REX
Hmm, I'm actually taking it now... laughing out loud

Captain REX
And the results:

Makashi 83%
Soresu 83%
Ataru 83%
Juyo 58%
Shien 58%
Niman 42%

Next Venom_girl
Here's my results:
Form V: Shien 92%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 89%
Form II: Makashi 84%
Form IV: Ataru 84%
Form III: Soresu 34%

w00t2112
Well, couldnt someone master all the styles to perfection and gather every advantage from each and form their own style?

Sorgo
I tried it again.

Form V: Shien 97%

Form II: Makashi 92%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 92%

Form IV: Ataru 83%

Form III: Soresu 75%

Form VI: Niman 72%

Fox4
You scored as Form II: Makashi.

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

86%

83%

72%

56%

56%

47%

Ritalbringer
Got the Vaapad smokin'

Master Mawi
Anyone read the novel of Ep.III? I just realized that Makashi in a way is gay. It has no kinetic energy to go head-to-head with something like Shien/Djem So in terms of strength.

At least I got Vaapad as second.

Council#13
^ He's right. But if dooku wasnt so tired, he could have used the elegance of Makashi to overcome the rigidness of Djem So

You scored as Form VI: Niman.

86%
86%
78%
72%
64%
56%

kingkman
1. Vaapad.
2. Shien.
3. Soresu.
4. Ataru.
5. Makashi.
6. Shii-Cho.
7. Niman.

kanis
vampire I got the form nimen but my class of lightsaber fighting would be between form 1 ancient sword techniques and form 3 laser deflection.

zephiel7
You scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.
Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 86%
Form II: Makashi 72%
Form IV: Ataru 64%
Form III: Soresu 31%
Form VI: Niman 9%

This quiz had some very strange questions. ie, Yoda is truly the coolest Jedi?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I ever had a choice, I would devote myself to saber combat though. Vaapad seems more suited for me, since I could devote all my time to it.

Arker
You scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

69%

67%

64%

56%

56%

44%

Gamblor
Form III ftw

Arker
F*** the what?

Gamblor
ftw = for the win...

Arker
I know. I was saying F*** the what.

Akechi Misuhide

docb77

67%

61%

61%

53%

50%

45%

Offense is the best defense!!!

Tarvos
That's why Anakin got his hand lopped off against Dooku in AotC for using dual sabers.

kanis
vampire You can be skilled using dual sabers the only reason anakin wasn't effective against dooku because like most jedi he uses one lightsaber in combat and just attacked him without whatever the form is for two handed lightsaber combat.

Master Mawi
I'd say Shien/Djem So would be quite a good combat form since it is a defense and offense against melee weapons and guns. But personally, I prefer speed and attack like Vaapad.

adscrawler
i got VII sweet

Council#13
I like Niman big grin

Twilight Janick
I also got Form II.

Fox5
I got Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.

Rayvann
I got Makashi.

Darth Nepulis
I got form II, Makashi. Anakin also uses Makashi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.