Vampire Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

halo_and_wings
I shall post when someone comes.

halo_and_wings
anyone?
o.o

halo_and_wings
Please?

silvertsume
you gotta get permission.. but.. damn.. i wouldve joined..erm also.. not everyones on at the same time

Trigun King
yep need permission firrst.
Let me know when you get the go ahead.

hotsauce6548
I'm in when you get permission.

Darth Zenemij
Same here.

Augustus Rouge
agreed.

LoNeWoLfE
can i join

LoNeWoLfE
ne1 f'n here?

Kikyou
im in to k

Movie_Geek_
I will join when you get the permission. This would be cool.

Abbylockhart000
i'll join.

Tejnhyu Mashiki
IM IN

feralboy
me to

Emma718
have u got permission yet..if so i am in

jasonskiller
how do i play

tecknoyashi
i wil when you get permissoin

Dark princess
same

Lord Melkor
I will join. I love Vampires, they are sexy, powerful and graceful.

Movie_Geek_
Got permission yet?

Temp3r
Just wanted to ask a few things before anyone else posts under this topic. Firstly, did anyone actually check what date this thread was started? Secondly, did anyone care to check when the creator of this post last logged on? Thirdly, did anyone notice how this thread was opened unofficially?

Its great that people want to roleplay,especially vampire genre games (if I can call them that. (I'm only a beginner to RPing myself stick out tongue)), but they should realize topics such as these are trash and just clutter up the forum. (Too harsh words?(Does this even make sense? stick out tongue)) If someone feels like making an RP, on the vampire genre (Again, could be my mistake) or any other type, please post in the permission thread first.

Also, I don't wanna be scarred a loser, whiner, flamer or anything else. I was just stating what I thought should be addressed. If I'm wrong, sorry my bad. Btw, if someone with good experience wants to start a vampire RP, after getting these many responses, I think that may be a good idea. Maybe Melkor can use his sick, twisted mind to make up some kind of cool setting like he did for his last idea. (I mean that in the most respectful and praiseworthy way, of course stick out tongue)

AnimeGirl_12
could i join

DarkDethbringer
whoah waut everyone this IS NOT going to get permission any of them who post it before they get permission ALWAYS not sometimes ALWAYS get closed...

kaiy037
I think it's clear that once SOMEONE gathers permission for a thread like this or possibly this thread, that it will have many RPGers indeed.

So either start a new one with permission, or get permission for this one.

Oh yah, I'd join. ^_^

DarkDethbringer
lol this hasn't been touched in a while and if it is posted before time then it almost never gets permission only one that I can recal has gotten permission and that was .Hack

Reven_Nite
yah, once someone ... anyone ... gets the OK for a good discriptive vamp RP. I'd join within a heartbeat

DarkDethbringer
so would I but so far I havent seen one since dreadful City that was plain fun! except no substitute for good rpgs!and this person has been doing it alot (she is new after all) just like with Spelll bound and I warned her and then when it was closed hse was all mad and throwing a fit about it so as to mimic many of my past posts this has been reported! big grin

DarkDethbringer
oops I thought this was someone else who started this rp anyway I really doubt this will get going.

Ushgarak
No permission (and no development of the idea)- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.