Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NightCrawler341
In a world full of wizards and muggles being murdered by the Dark Lord, only two survive... Harry and Ginny!

Open noticing the new sub-forum, I noticing nothing was made for Harry and Ginny, I decided to take matters into my own hands and do it myself. (Phoe, Rogue, it's ok I open this, right?)

I'm going to list a couple of possible reasons why Harry and Ginny are perfect for each other. I will start off doing ten, and lets let the list grow.

1. They understand each other. And so I don't seem to be copying the H/HR thread, I will explain why. They understand each other because they both have a bit of Voldemort in them. Harry through his scar, Ginny through Tom Riddle when he put a bit of him into her.

2. Ginny has always fancied Harry, we all know that.

3. Ginny has been seen in book one for a reason, and that was to show that she wanted to see Harry, foreshadowing.

4. Ginny has sent Harry a love song on Valetines day.

5. Upon opening the Chamber of Secrets, Harry knew that he would not let Ginny die and that she was alive.

6. Harry saved Ginny. Not anyone else.

7. Ginny wanted to go with Harry to the Yule Ball, and was upset at the point of hearing that Harry hadn't been going with Cho.

8. Ginny blushed as Ron told her to go with Harry to the Yule Ball.

9. Quote from OotP: "Ginny caught Harry's eye and looked away quickly, grinning."

10. Involving the seen with Ginny saying she was going with Dean Thomas, she said it "vaguely". I am horrible at definitions, but I believe vaguely means sort of like, not telling all the truth. Meaning she could actually have been lying and trying to piss Ron off.

~Air Angel~
I am a big fan of Harry/Ginny and Harry/Luna so count my vote in this thread! Good points!!! big grin

NightCrawler341
I remember having more..... thing is... I can't remember any of them. I posted them in the Shipper Thread and can't remember'm. Wheres a remembrall when you need one.

Phoenix
SPOILER TIME!

oh yes! night babes, we were right! ((or at least we are at the point I'm on - one hundred pages from the end and excited!))

NightCrawler341
^.^ I'm in such a good mood about them. Yay!

DarkCanadian
Good for you, Night.

Jeez, TS is annoying again..........even though he isn't exactly right, he's thirsting to tell us H/Hr shippers that we were wrong.

NightCrawler341
Thanks. Oh, and just ignore him TS will be TS. You guys ship what you guys ship, and never stop shipping that ship..... try saying that five time fast. ^.^

DarkCanadian
lol.........

"His insides felt like they were doing the conga." when he hears Dean and Ginny split up. I cracked up and whooped.

NightCrawler341
Oh... don't quote anything... I know they are going to get together, but I'm not even half way through... I only found out on accident when I was looking at the pictures. I saw "But she's Ron's sister" and i'm like, ok... I just ruined that, but I read anything but that. Then I saw the picture of him and her. Please don't quote, Dark, though that quote is really funny... Hmm... The conga.... is that what love feels like?

Imaginary
I'll just say, as one who has finished the book, you guys will be happy smile

NightCrawler341
We already know, Imaginary, and trust us, we are happy. ^.^

Imaginary
But it's still not certain... erm

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Imaginary
But it's still not certain... erm

So true, but I see the couple working out, though I haven't read that far into the book yet. I just love the couple.

Imaginary
Oh right you haven't finished... I'll shut up then.

NightCrawler341
^.^ Your kind Imaginary.

Imaginary
It's courtesy, NightCrawler stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
Well... its one of the two. ^.^

Imaginary
Hehe yeah I guess...

Anyway, topic.

NightCrawler341
I remember hearing a really, really, really long time ago in the epilogue or something, it says Harry is standing with a younger or little girl, holding her hand. And remember, Ginny was always known as "little" or "small" in the other books.

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I remember hearing a really, really, really long time ago in the epilogue or something, it says Harry is standing with a younger or little girl, holding her hand. And remember, Ginny was always known as "little" or "small" in the other books.
From where?

NightCrawler341
I don't remember where. I just remember hearing that somewhere.

DarkCanadian
Dang.

NightCrawler341
I think I heard it a long time ago when I was in the Shipper thread, let me check.

NightCrawler341
Nope. I don't remember where I heard it. It was somewhere though... I thought I say someone post it onto the forum a long time ago.... I guess I saw it somewhere else.

Anoushka
Originally posted by Phoenix
SPOILER TIME!

oh yes! night babes, we were right! ((or at least we are at the point I'm on - one hundred pages from the end and excited!))

she's grown *sniff* haha.it's sad harry 'had' to break up with her.exactly like lupin and tonks (a really cool match IMO!!eek! )

DarkCanadian
Lupin and Tonks were cool.

Spoilered by Phoe big grin

Phoenix
I know what you mean guys, L/T are a brilliant, if a tad unexpected, ship!

DarkCanadian
laughing Wait a minute, that ain't wot' I said. But thanks anyway, ma'am.

Imaginary
I think Lupin and Tonks are a trifle fanon-ish to me... in some parts HBP was just like a long fanfic, except written better.

orlandoOYEA
I agree, did seem very much like a fanfiction

I think even though Harry and Ginny broke up, she will go with the trio on their adventure to destroy Voldemort. She is very stubborn, I think she will go.

I love Lupin and Tonks, brilliant. Th whole scene where she was trying to convince him to let her in, made me laugh.

I also loved the scene where Ginny was leaning against Harry in the common room and they were tlaking bout tattoos, it seemed very natural.

Hermione202
looks like you were right.at least for the sixth book.there is still one more to go.
you won,for now!

Phoenix
I think H and G will get back together if H is dtill alive after V dies

NightCrawler341
I think H and G will get back together if H is dtill alive after V dies

Yea. They kinda said that.

Spoiler below has quote from book.

They are really saying that they will get bck together once Harry takes cae of Moldy Voldy.

TheSun
Yep.

NightCrawler341
I know this will probably be the lamest reason they will still will be each other is because they already went out and enjoyed it. If it wasn't for Voldemort and harry worrying if she would be killed, they would still be together. And I saw that in the H/Hr forum that since Hermione and Ron are going with Harry, that Harry and Hermione will be getting to know each other better. You know that that fiery red head will go with, and their relationship (since they already have one) will go further, unlike Hermione who obviously has a thing for Ron, and wont be able to get close to Harry at all with Ginny there.

Phoenix
H/Hr mucks up all the other relationships I feel. R/L are cute in fics, but don't really work cos he just thinks she's funny. G/N doesn't work cos she feels sorry for him and doesn't actually fancy him. Therefore, the only workable ships for the six main shipping chars ((and the only true DAers) is H/G, R/Hr, N/L

DarkCanadian
I thought R/L was cute because she was so "serene" and calm, remember? embarrasment

PinkDi@monds
Of course it's gonna happen!

Hermione202
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
Of course it's gonna happen!

of course whats gonna happen?

Saberstylemasta
Harry and Ginny gettin' together of corse

NightCrawler341
They only put their relationship on hold to keep Ginny safe... but what if Voldemort already knows about Ginny? What if... what if at the wedding he takes her to lure Harry to him? Oh.... interesting... interesting... I know that doesn't have to do with shipping but hell, I just made one interesting idea.

DarkCanadian
Nah, Voldemort probably knows that by capturing any one of Harry's closest would probably yield similar results.

Hermione202
true

NightCrawler341
Good point

NightCrawler341
But I think it would be cool for that to happen.

alma negra
i dont think voldemort knows about ginny so he'd probably capture ron or hermione instead.

NightCrawler341
Well, their life sucks. xD But then again, he might find out about her, since she will most likely go with them either by sneaking or just forcing herself to go by attaching herself to Harry. O.o With her going with them he might find out stuff. (You cannot deny that she wont go. We also can't deny that Luna will go too since she lives down in the village near Ron. Neville.... not sure how, but most likely because he is a big character.)

alma negra
im sorry but i think that h/g came out of nowhere. i never thought of the idea of h/g.

TheSun
Originally posted by alma negra
im sorry but i think that h/g came out of nowhere. i never thought of the idea of h/g.
Really? I thought it was incredibly obvious.

Mr. Bacon
i think it was set up perfectly b/c u kinda thght of it in the early books when ginny couldnt talk to harry at all, so you put it out of your mind when it didnt happen then, then suddenly it happens

NightCrawler341
im sorry but i think that h/g came out of nowhere. i never thought of the idea of h/g. Really? Damn. I mean seriously, damn... How could you have not seen it? Its all there in black and white?! Well... its all there in black ink!

Mr. Bacon
as i said b4 it was something ut away that "couldnt" happen then it did so it was unexpected

NightCrawler341
It really wasn't unexpected.... it always could have happened. I mean I and a lot of people expected it.

Imaginary
I expected it to happen, I just didn't want it to.

NightCrawler341
Why not?

Imaginary
I'm a Draco/Ginny shipper wink But I don't mind Harry/Ginny. It just seems too sweet for me.

Hermione202
ok

Mr. Bacon
i found an interesting foreshadow about H/G on page 183 harry says " somehow it reminded him simultaneously of treacle tart, the woody smell of a broomstick handle, and something flowery he thought he might have smelled at the burrow" then later on page 611 " only as he walked blindly back through the crowd did he realize from a trace of flowery scent on the air that it was ginny" its an interesting little connection

NightCrawler341
Exactly. His turn ons (Saber said this before) is Treacle tart, woody smell of broomstick hand, and Ginny's perfume... Funny thing is Hermione is Freshly mowed grass and books.... what a nerd. xD

Mr. Bacon
yep

Saberstylemasta
Well, Harry and Ginny are definatle an Item.
Just check the JKR interview (part 3 mostly) on mugglenet and the leaky caldron

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yes please. stick out tongue Here's my take on the situation:

I wanted to throw up with all the of the Hermione and Ron scenes. I'm sorry, Ron is just too immature for her. Hermione is better than him, sorry she is. I REALLY got annoyed with them becuase I found it stupid. I'm not a big person on age, but I thought that there fights would be more. . I don't know. . mature. But there fights were the same as when they were 11 in the Sorecer's Stone and I found that really annoying. Harry and Hermione forever! This is actually a weird think to say because Harry and Hermione fought just like Hermione and Ron did in HBP.

Mr. Bacon
i wouldnt be surprised to see H/Hr happen but idt it will

alma negra
NC could you please give me some examples of the fights?

i think that all the fights harry and hermione have had are not like the ones ron and hermione have had. IMO h/hr fights are more calm than r/hr fights.

sailorsun004
I always thought of H/G and loved it! '-' they are so cute. And i realized about ginnys perfume too. People say Harry and Ginny have broken up for good at the end of the new book but They are going to stay because I remember Ginny saying at the end of the 6th book something like "THe first time I saw you I loved you. And I fell in love with you because I knew you would always be figthing Voldemort and being brave" or something Like that I dont know, Usually I love that line but tonight to me its just BLEH

NightCrawler341
NC could you please give me some examples of the fights?

i think that all the fights harry and hermione have had are not like the ones ron and hermione have had. IMO h/hr fights are more calm than r/hr fights. I'll go get a few later. I'm only up right now because of a certain little cat I'm about to murder...

Hermione202
I'll go get a few later. I'm only up right now because of a certain little cat I'm about to murder...

A cat ? A cat kept you awake .

Saberstylemasta
To all people who think Harry and Ginny braking up at the end og the book, proving their relationship was a Joke...

He broke up with her because her WORRIED about her, because Voldemort (I hate to say this) is a very seribral assasin.

sailorsun004
I know Its like all those japanese comics and stuff when they are like "i can't be with you...i have to go kill him" or somthing and soaps"I'm leaving you because I love you..." its basically the two mixed together

alma negra
i think ginny wouldn't be the only one in danger.

Saberstylemasta
i think ginny wouldn't be the only one in danger.

I don't either, but that's why they broke up.

alma negra
together or not together, i think the levl of danger is the same for her.

Saberstylemasta
together or not together, i think the levl of danger is the same for her.

Weather or not that be true, Harry broke up with her out of concern.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Hermione202
A cat ? A cat kept you awake . Cat has serious nose problems and she keeps sniffing at door and pawing on the dor, waking me up..... Murder the little bastard... anyway...Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Weather or not that be true, Harry broke up with her out of concern. Agree and so on... I gotta get on more... I'm agreeing with too many people... gotta get on before them...

alma negra
well i guess its true. but if that's true that he's concerned, he should break ties w/his friends so they're not in danger either. i hope ginny doesn't try to go w/the trio to go search for the horcruxes.

Hermione202
well i guess its true. but if that's true that he's concerned, he should break ties w/his friends so they're not in danger either. i hope ginny doesn't try to go w/the trio to go search for the horcruxes.

agreed

Cat has serious nose problems and she keeps sniffing at door and pawing on the dor, waking me up..... Murder the little bastard... anyway... Agree and so on... I gotta get on more... I'm agreeing with too many people... gotta get on before them...

okkkkkk then.................................*snickers* a cat kept him awake!

NightCrawler341
well i guess its true. but if that's true that he's concerned, he should break ties w/his friends so they're not in danger either. i hope ginny doesn't try to go w/the trio to go search for the horcruxes. People... i've said this so many times I should fricken put it in my sig so I don't have to keep saying this. Ginny will sneak along... we all know it. Either she will forcefully go with them, or sneak away from his family and follow them. And we all know that Luna and Neville will be going to. Luna lives in the village near the Weasley's, also, Ginny will drag her along. And we all know Neville will appear with them too. He is too big of a character to not go.... seriously... she's going...Originally posted by Hermione202
agreed

okkkkkk then.................................*snickers* a cat kept him awake! Do you want me to make it the Duo of Fire? *pulls out knife.*

Hermione202
Do you want me to make it the Duo of Fire? *pulls out knife.*

cool it Brandon . You sound like a cat

Saberstylemasta
cool it Brandon . You sound like a cat

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Trio of Fire DEATHMATCH!!!

In this corner, we've got NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! A MAN BEING KEPT AWAKE BY AND EVIL CAT, CAUSING HIM MUCH DESPLEASURE AND DRIVING HIM TO HOMICIDE!!!

And referreing the match you've got Saberstylemasta!!! a crazy guy who'll use a lightsaber to kill all attackers.

And in the opposite corner we've got HERMIONIE!!! Who's normally polite additude has been brought awry.

Now I want a good clean Fight, the first one to kill the other wins!!!

DINGDINGDING!!!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Trio of Fire DEATHMATCH!!!

In this corner, we've got NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! A MAN BEING KEPT AWAKE BY AND EVIL CAT, CAUSING HIM MUCH DESPLEASURE AND DRIVING HIM TO HOMICIDE!!!

And in the opposite corner we've got HERMIONIE!!! Who's normally polite additude has been brought awry.

Now I want a good clean Fight, the first one to kill the other wins!!!

DINGDINGDING!!! Not in this thread..... lets do it in the Social Thread... we usually fight over stuff there.

Saberstylemasta
That's not quite what i ment, it was supposed to be a joke...

Hermione202
you mean in the three broomsticks thread?you're on.

alma negra
hahahaha.....well i just said i HOPE she won't go. i'd like it better if it was just the trio: the three best friends. NC, i said HOPE that she won't go.

Saberstylemasta
you mean in the three broomsticks thread?you're on.

Well,I'll be killing purple rabbits.

NightCrawler341
hahahaha.....well i just said i HOPE she won't go. i'd like it better if it was just the trio: the three best friends. NC, i said HOPE that she won't go. True. It is nice when it is just the three if there isn't any shipping involved in it... shipping kind of messes up the book....

alma negra
yea. just a bit.

Hermione202
True. It is nice when it is just the three if there isn't any shipping involved in it... shipping kind of messes up the book....

true.

Saberstylemasta
Well, if it was just the Trio, the H/Hr and R/Hr shippers would go all crazy.

NightCrawler341
... Like I said, it is good not to mix shipping in with the books, it ruins it.

alma negra
why would they go crazy? because it's like a battle for hermione?

NightCrawler341
Basically... even though Harry is still in love with Ginny... strange... Harry fighting over Hermione even though he loves Ginny.... now thats healthy.

Hermione202
Basically... even though Harry is still in love with Ginny... strange... Harry fighting over Hermione even though he loves Ginny.... now thats healthy.

huh?i'm confused .

misslilsweetie
thats scary!

Hermione202
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
thats scary!

huh ? I'm still lost.

NightCrawler341
Sigh... forget it Hermione.

Phoenix
One thing I am confused about... H/Hr thread says 'because they understand each other' but surely H/G understand each other better - they've both been posessed by voldie, both nearly died... I woulda thought Ginny understood Harry's position far better than Hermione...

alma negra
but harry had forgotten that ginny was possesed. i think that what "because they understand each other" means is that they understand each other over all. not on anything specific but just in general.

2Tidus!
All of you Hermione and Harry togetha fans got hit right in the face! Happy Dance

Oh yeah!

I think the couple is really cool and cute together. They are destined with eachother.

Even thought Harry broke up with her at the end of the book, and I don't think it's a break up, but kinda of a pause, I bet they'll come back together once Harry finds the pieces of the souls and defeats Voldemort.

Saberstylemasta
Um.... we have a thread for this...

2Tidus!
Well it sais in the end of the book, that Harry knew they understood each other. Thats why he told her all that stuff about breaking up, right?

And all she didn't say "No!" or something like that.

However, I have to say one thing.

Ginny will follow Ron, Hermione, and Harry no matter what. I'm sure of it, but Luna... I"m not sure, only if Hermione persuades Harry that they need more people to joint he group, so they could do it safer.

Neville thought.... I don't think his going to be in the group.

DarkC
Do you not see the "Livers: The boy that lived and the girl that survived - Harry/Ginny" thread?

2Tidus!
Sorry, can somebody please close this thread?

DarkC
Don't worry, the mods come here daily. Or you can report it.

NightCrawler341
One thing I am confused about... H/Hr thread says 'because they understand each other' but surely H/G understand each other better - they've both been posessed by voldie, both nearly died... I woulda thought Ginny understood Harry's position far better than Hermione... You can say it all you want, no one ever listens to you. (had said it at least fifteen times in debate thread.)Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Well it sais in the end of the book, that Harry knew they understood each other. Thats why he told her all that stuff about breaking up, right?

And all she didn't say "No!" or something like that.

However, I have to say one thing.

Ginny will follow Ron, Hermione, and Harry no matter what. I'm sure of it, but Luna... I"m not sure, only if Hermione persuades Harry that they need more people to joint he group, so they could do it safer.

Neville thought.... I don't think his going to be in the group. Ginny will make Luna come... she lives so close... Ginny and Luna might just sneak behind Harry and Hermione and Ron. Neville will turn up, he is too important of a character.

alma negra
i know ginny is so stubborn as to sneak up on them. but as i said and will always say: she shouldn't go. i think it should be The-Boy-Who-Lived out to fight Voldemort and his two best mates Hermione and Ron. there's just something special about them that i don't want ANYONE to mess up.

2Tidus!
Maybe all of them will get stuck fighting some Death Eaters?

Heck, maybe Ginny would die than... God that would be sad sad Sadder then Dumbeldore...

NightCrawler341
i know ginny is so stubborn as to sneak up on them. but as i said and will always say: she shouldn't go. i think it should be The-Boy-Who-Lived out to fight Voldemort and his two best mates Hermione and Ron. there's just something special about them that i don't want ANYONE to mess up. I know what you mean, but Ginny, Neville, and Luna are a big part of the group now to leave them out.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Maybe all of them will get stuck fighting some Death Eaters?

Heck, maybe Ginny would die than... God that would be sad sad Sadder then Dumbeldore... NO GINNY DYING! I like her. She one of me fav chars.

2Tidus!
Shes my second fav char. My first is well... Voldemort. Third is Ron, FOurth is Harry.

I dunno why, but I just liked GInny once I read the second book.

alma negra
I know what you mean, but Ginny, Neville, and Luna are a big part of the group now to leave them out.

i know. they became important in the 5th book when they went to the DoM. but i remember that harry didn't want them to go.

2Tidus!
I think atleast one of them is going to die or suffer from an unforgivible curse...

NightCrawler341
i know. they became important in the 5th book when they went to the DoM. but i remember that harry didn't want them to go. Because he didn't want any of them hurt. But since they proved themselves then and are older and more advanced in magic since book 5 I'm sure Harry would let them go. At least he would let Neville good, he has definitly proved himself.

NightCrawler341
I've noticed that in the H/Hr thread they only talk against Ron/Hermoine... does that mean they think H/G is a good couple but like H/Hr better or do they have nothing really to go against it?

Saberstylemasta
I've noticed that in the H/Hr thread they only talk against Ron/Hermoine... does that mean they think H/G is a good couple but like H/Hr better or do they have nothing really to go against it?

They only talk against Ron?Hermionie, and think Harry needs a compassionate girl, when He really needs a tough and spunky one (Ginny) and not likeingRon/Hermionie proves nothing for H/Hr.

NightCrawler341
Mmhmm.

2Tidus!
I was always a Harry/Ginny fan thought. I think Hermione isn't really Harry's type, and neither of them prooved something that they have a crush on each other. It seemed that Ron got Hermione, but Harry didn't mind since he was too preoccupied with Ginny stick out tongue.

NightCrawler341
I think its a great couple, they deserve each other. They understand each other.

2Tidus!
More than Hermione. I dunno why, but she annoys me sometimes stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
Likewise. She's too over-cautious. I mean, I know she wants Harry safe but seriously, let him be reckless. A man ain't a man unless he is reckless.

Imaginary
She's too naggy... even Harry thinks so on many occasions. There's a list on the Sugar Quill about it.

2Tidus!
It just shows how much she doesn't understand him. Ginny understands him, why he has to do something darefull and etc... So she never minds it, or doesn't try to stop him. Hermione is the totally opposite.

NightCrawler341
I know it is great to care for someone, but that is caring too much. If Harry and Hermione got together, Hermione will always hold Harry back. Like you said Tidus, Ginny lets him do what he and she knows is right.

alma negra

i'm actually against both couples. i think we mostly talk about them (r/hr) because they'res lots of h/hr's that think ron is too immature for hermione.

NightCrawler341
Are they even aware any more of Harry/Ginny?

Saberstylemasta
I am. Ginny is right for Harry goddammit.

NightCrawler341
I meant Harry/Hermione people, not you Saber.

Saberstylemasta
awww... I'm always rejected....sad

NightCrawler341
Only reject you because your a friend. ^.^ Makes no sense but go with it. HARRY/GINNY FOREVER!

Hermione202
I am. Ginny is right for Harry goddammit. Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I meant Harry/Hermione people, not you Saber. Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
awww... I'm always rejected....sad

You guys really are funny .

NightCrawler341
Your only saying that cause its true. stick out tongue

Hermione202
Your only saying that cause its true. stick out tongue

Yes , I am .

Anyone could get a laugh by listen to you two . Or rather all of u s (Me , You, Maik and Saber )

NightCrawler341
Or can they?... dun dun DUN!!! (still doing it!)

Hermione202
enough dun dun DUN , before i kill you with your Dun dun stupidness

Saberstylemasta
Yes , I am .

Anyone could get a laugh by listen to you two . Or rather all of u s (Me , You, Maik and Saber )

You only need me tou laugh. I'm the funniest and greatest thing around. (and I'm modest too)

My little Joke. ahhh But seriously, you guys are just secondary people in a comedy movie. I'M THE STAR!

Hermione202
You only need me tou laugh. I'm the funniest and greatest thing around. (and I'm modest too)

My little Joke. ahhh But seriously, you guys are just secondary people in a comedy movie. I'M THE STAR!

not fair !

NightCrawler341
And yet... who is the actor here? Hmm? HMMM? HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............?

Saberstylemasta
And yet... who is the actor here? Hmm? HMMM? HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............?

And yet, who can easily be an actor (I have people who'd reccomend it) but doesn't want that in life???/ HHmmm, HMM? HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!........?

NightCrawler341
Stop stealing my stuff. You see! You can't be a good actor because you steal everyones work! HA! HA! HA! *eats pie.*

NightCrawler341
And it isn't as easy as you think.

Saberstylemasta
Sigh, one, double posting in BAD! Second of all, I don't care I don't want to be an actor. and Thirs of all, I'm using you stuff (in this case) for ironic humor, which is often used in sitcoms and corney movies.

NightCrawler341
Wheres the irony? We know you will use my stuff since you been using it and it really isn't ironic.

Saberstylemasta
Wheres the irony? We know you will use my stuff since you been using it and it really isn't ironic.

That's just what it's called, it's normally not Ironic. It the use of something somebody did back at them, especialy for humor...

NightCrawler341
Who uses it?

Saberstylemasta
Well one show that uses it often in Boy Meets world.

NightCrawler341
Oh. Ok. Can we get back on subject now?

Saberstylemasta

NightCrawler341
Ok... I read the mugglenet thing.... It is the funniest thing ever! YES! You guys say H/Hr deserve to be together... but wait... here is something... ok.... ready? HARRY AND GINNY HAPPENED! Really you can't do much on that. Saber, you have repeated yourself there and many other people. We've been through all this before! Ginny is the better choice! Hermione deserves t slunk in a pool of muck for holding Harry back!

alma negra
so many things i wanna say but i guess i can't defend h/hr in here.

im really curious what her bat-bogey hex will do to you.

Saberstylemasta
so many things i wanna say but i guess i can't defend h/hr in here.

im really curious what her bat-bogey hex will do to you.
Re-read the books...and no, Harry and Hermionie getting together has been COMPLEATLY DESTROYED by the creator of the books we all know and love; JKR.

NightCrawler341
Re-read the books...and no, Harry and Hermionie getting together has been COMPLEATLY DESTROYED by the creator of the books we all know and love; JKR. Agree. Oh, and Saber, I'm not on MSN anymore because I live at two houses and don't have MSN at the other house, I am only on on weekends... and thats if I don't have a play going or at a party.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>