Is Mace Windu Alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
Now before you go all crazy and say WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN " IS MACE WINDY ALIVE?" OF COURSE HE IS DEAD! Think about it How many Jedi have survived force Lightning: Luke, Anakin, Palpatine, and Yoda.

How Many survived great falls: Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda.

How many survived having their hands cut off: Luke, Anakin (Heck he survived being burnt alive.), and Tenel Ka (Book)

gun_bandana

Ast Rofan
Dead, he is dead.

He said he wouldnt go out like a *****, so you knew he actually would, and of course he died like a *****.

JLRTENJAC
Oh come on, Just think about it

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Oh come on, Just think about it

Haha, please, I have thought about since the movie came out. And I believe him to be dead, and I for one couldnt be happier. big grin

JLRTENJAC
HE WILL BE BACK, NOT EVE BOBA FETT IS DEAD, GEORGE LUCAS SHOULD KNOW THAT TO KILL OFF ANY ONE YOU MUST LET THE PEOPLE SEE THEM DIE.

Oh and I have proof that boba lives.

JLRTENJAC
WHAT! OH THIS MEANS WAR!

Ast Rofan
HE WILL BE BACK, NOT EVE BOBA FETT IS DEAD, GEORGE LUCAS SHOULD KNOW THAT TO KILL OFF ANY ONE YOU MUST LET THE PEOPLE SEE THEM DIE.

Oh and I have proof that boba lives.

Re ally, you do?

JLRTENJAC
EU, EXPANDED UNIVERSE, IS TRUE STAR WARS.

Ast Rofan
True Star Wars truly has no place here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t20461.html

JLRTENJAC
READ MY PM...IF YOU CAN.

DarkYoda
*runs around in circles with fingers in ears screaming*

*finally takes out a gun...* http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/5027/mfemoticonvsuicide1qp.gif

Ast Rofan
READ MY PM...IF YOU CAN.

I read it, read this...

**** YOU!!!

DeVi| D0do
Expanded Universe is NOT Star Wars! Mahahaha! What are you gonna do now!?!

devil

DeVi| D0do
Oh, and Mace is dead.

Yup.

JLRTENJAC
No, he's not

DeVi| D0do
Yes, he is

DarkYoda
Yeah... he's dead...

He manages to land on the surface of Coruscant okay, surving his fall! But as he cradles his lost hand and starts to get up, Boba Fett walks out of a bar and kills him like a little b*tch! wink

Ast Rofan
So, you open a poll with two options, and then slam ayone who disagrees with you. Well done. confused

DenKi
nope hes done dead, it could of easily fallen onto somthing and survived..

JLRTENJAC
Wait, I didn't mean to slam any one... maybe I should just close the pole I didn't mean anything by it... But I will Stand up for the expanded universe... Sorry... I'll stay away from this one...

Ast Rofan
No dont close it, just watch throwing around the EU stuff, when the busy hours hit people here will eat you alive. I have had my fun, I need some sleep.

Mace is DEAD!!!!

Nactous
Shut it fools I agree, pro movie honky's, their is a reason OT more than any of the prequels.

DeVi| D0do
huh

That doesn't even make sense...

confused

Nactous
Imeant their is a reason the original triliogy is better. I meant what I said.

DeVi| D0do
And what does that have to do with anything? Am I missing something? Seems kinda random...

Nactous
If the man wants to preach EU let him preach EU. It's not your place to tell him what he can and can not do so back of . For all we know Mace could still be alive.

DeVi| D0do
Except that he's not...

I never said that he can't preach EU... but we have a forum for that.

Nactous
He's not preaching EU, he might be. Did you direct the movie, you write the script?

DeVi| D0do
No, but I have read it... and I quote:

"As blue rays engulf his body, he is flung out the window and falls twenty stories to his death."

Now perhaps I am reading too deep into this, but for some reason I get the feeling that he is dead. Ya know, after he falls to his death and all...

Nactous
First off, I didnt come up wit this. I came here to stop guys like you giving "thinkers" a hard time so lay off for once.

DeVi| D0do
"thinkers"? WTF? erm

Who did I give a hard time? Aren't I allowed to have an opinion too?

JLRTENJAC
I'm Back Suckas, MACE LIVES! Yes I am Insane... Thank you.

JLRTENJAC
You'r not allowed to opinnionate on someone else

JLRTENJAC
I personally beleave if they can bring Boba Fett back they can bring Mace back.

DeVi| D0do
You'r not allowed to opinnionate on someone else When did I do that? All I said was EU is not true Star Wars, which is my opinion. I couldn't give a rats arse if other people don't agree. Just, in an argument about the films, EU and NO credibility to me.

I'm Back Suckas, MACE LIVES! Yes I am Insane... Thank you. George Lucas disagrees with you.

I personally beleave if they can bring Boba Fett back they can bring Mace back. Yeah, but that's EU. It doesn't count.

In the EU, I can see them bringing back Mace... but it's just EU - it doesn't really happen. stick out tongue

JLRTENJAC
Sleep is for the week.

JLRTENJAC
1.) Shadows of the empire was EU, and they put Dash Rendar's ship... The Outrider... In The Special edition of A New Hope!

2.) The Clone Wars... Which set up episode 3... is EU.

3.) Quinland Voss (Master Voss that Obi-Wan talked about in the MOVIE played a significant role in EU.

4.) The New T.V. show coming out in '07 will be considered EU. So I guess that wont count either.

5.) I guess the Dark times Obi-wan talks about doesn't count either.

KMCF
That is a good point. There is no proof Mace Windu is dead. He could always come back in Comics or Books.

DeVi| D0do
1.) Shadows of the empire was EU, and they put Dash Rendar's ship... The Outrider... In The Special edition of A New Hope!

2.) The Clone Wars... Which set up episode 3... is EU.

3.) Quinland Voss (Master Voss that Obi-Wan talked about in the MOVIE played a significant role in EU.

4.) The New T.V. show coming out in '07 will be considered EU. So I guess that wont count either.

5.) I guess the Dark times Obi-wan talks about doesn't count either.
In my opinion all those points are redundant.

1. The ship was in the film, therefor the ship is real. Anything else that may have happened to the ship in the game is EU therefore not canon.

2. The Clone Wars are mentioned and referenced in the films therefore they happened. What exactly happened is not specified and therefore not canon.

3. Master Voss is mentioned in the film therefore he is indeed a real character in the real Star Wars universe - anything else that is written about him only pertains to the expanded Star Wars universe.

... do you see where I'm going with this?

I'm not bagging the EU. I just don't associate it at all with the real Star Wars story.

JLRTENJAC
Mace W... Come on We need complete sentances.

JLRTENJAC
Hey Dodo Who is flying the outrider then if only the ship is real...

Hey Dodo You didn't commint on the TV show...

DeVi| D0do
It doesn't matter who's flying it. Who's flying all the other millions of ships in the films?

I didn't finish because I thought you'd have gotten the message. Obviously I was wrong.

Of course the TV series will be considered EU. Anything that happens outside the films is EU. And, no, it will not count as canonical material in my book...

KMCF
Star Wars may go on forever Mace Windu could return in 100 years.

http://img160.echo.cx/img160/815/swepiiirotspower4at.gif

http://img277.echo.cx/img277/9489/swepiiirotsmacewindusdeath5nb.gif

JLRTENJAC
Well your book sucks! Let's just hope that Dash Rendar, the pilot of the Outrider doesnt decide to crash his none piloted ship. You think you know so much about Star Wars but you know so little. Even if George Lucas makes the shows himself, I guess they still wont count in flawed eyes .

JLRTENJAC
Thank you KMCF I am glad we see Eye to Eye... But there is a reason the Dodo is extinct... SMALL BRAINS!

DeVi| D0do
In my opinion it is your eyes that are flawed.

JLRTENJAC
THEN YOU ARE LOST!

DeVi| D0do
Um, yeah... sure.

Anywho, Mace is dead.l

JLRTENJAC
SHUT IT... People Like You Give Star Wars Fans a Bad Name.

DeVi| D0do
MACE IS DEAD, MACE IS DEAD, MACE IS DEAD!

You accuse me of trying to 'oppinionate' others when it is you who is trying to force his opinion on me. I really don't understand why some people get so offended when someone so much as disregards EU as not canon...

How am I giving SW fans a bad name?

You SHUT IT!

JLRTENJAC
SHUT IT!

DeVi| D0do
Nah.

You didn't answer my question. How am I giving SW fans a bad name?

KMCF
There is only one to sttle it. Do you both have Star Wars Galaxies???

DeVi| D0do
No. I'm a bum, I can't afford it.

Nactous
You polluting the title. Making us out to be mine less drones. That the only thing we believe is what we see in the movies, and what were told to believe. Jlrtenjac isn't trying to force your stubborn ways to change. But just to look at something with a wider view.

Nactous
KMCF i respect you.

DeVi| D0do
WTF!?!

Polluting what title? Mine less drones? erm

Are you stoned?

Moff jango
Did u see ROTs? He falls Hundreds of meters down!

DeVi| D0do
Twenty stories, in fact...

Moff jango
Yeah, what devil Dodo says, lol

Nactous
Far from it pal. You asked how am I giving Star Wars fans a bad name. Most people think we just do what were told. Go to this convention, believe that this guy is that guys farther. Expand Universe(I dislike, but have grown accustomed to that title) gives authors and readers the chance to explore more of the Galaxy far, far away..... Besides now that the movies are done are you going to forget Star Wars entirely. Well I guess this is where you get off the ride, but I intend to ride to the end.

Nactous
And technically he just out of the window. Always a chance to catch a speeder, ala Anakin, and Obi-Wan from AOTC.

Nactous
*Fell out of the window*

DeVi| D0do
I disagree with that completely. People think Star Wars fans are obsessive, that they devote their lives to it, that they watch everything they can about it, they read everything they can about it, that they go to conventions and geek out, and go to online forums and ***** about the smallest things...

Anyway, obviously you are not paying attention to anything I've said - I don't hate EU, I just don't think it's canon as far as the films go - so I'm going to leave the EU debate at that.

You can edit you're posts, ya know wink

And like I quoted before, the script says Mace "falls to his death"

Nactous
I never really liked RPGs before... but KOTOR certainly does kick arse. Dodo

Couldnt agree with you more in my opinion better than all the prequels.

Nactous
And like many fans have said."Never say never in Star Wars."

JLRTENJAC
GO NACTOS...YEA!

ShadowKing
Mace lives! Scripts are fluid and only a guide to what scenes are to be filmed. "...the movie is made in the editing room.." - paraphrasing Lucas in The Making of Revenge of The Sith.

Because GL did not show Mace die, his death is NOT canon, ergo, Mace lives.

and before Devil D fights back, GL shows all deaths...Vader, Palpatine, Shmi, Jabba, Padme, Ki-Adi, Grievous, Gunray, Haako, Aayla, Plo, Kit, Agen, Greedo, Beru, Owen, Dack, Biggs, etc. None of them are presumed to be dead, they are dead on screen.

As someone already mentioned, the loss of an arm (cauterized) won't kill you, force lightning won't kill you for some time (if you are already strong in the force), and falling a great distance MAY NOT KILL YOU if you are force adept, agile, and experienced. It may appear that Mace cannot survive the fall, but we don't know unless GL shows us the shattered body.

...your ball smart

Moff jango
Jeez, he's dead. Try to live with it. He's just one of these arrogant jedi.

JLRTENJAC
Shadowking, Thanks Man, You are allright in my book, And Every thing you said IS true. MACE WINDU DOES LIVE!

JLRTENJAC
No, He can be brought back in EU.

Moff jango
Do you have any proof he's still alive? Well there's proof he's dead mate read the script, the novel, the VD etc.

JLRTENJAC
I'll bet the script and the novel for ROTJ Says Boba Dies.

Ast Rofan
Ah, this bring back memories....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/Astrofan428/macecopy.jpg

Darth Zenemij
Mace Windu sucks. Therefore he died.

ShadowKing
As I've already said, I have no proof that he's dead...

Things change...the novels are fleshed out and are not canon....the movie changes, editing changes the script, the script is modified, the Director changes his mind, stuff like that.

wasn't it in the original Star Wars books where Owen was referred to as Ben/Obi's brother?

JLRTENJAC
Oh no not Ast rofan again

JLRTENJAC
There may not be proof that he is alive... but It is possible... This forum was ment for people to see that ANYTHING can happen in The Star wars Universe.

Moff jango
Mace Windu sux

JLRTENJAC
But like ShadowKing said... There is NO proof that he is dead either.

Moff jango
There is! The VD is canon!

JLRTENJAC
What is the VD Cannon?

Jedi Priestess
I think that once he was out of Palpatines sight, he flipped his super sekrit Jedi ring open and pressed the magic button and his super fantastic Jedi cape popped open and he floated to safety. yes

Moff jango
Visual dictionary

bilb
I love jedi batbelts droolio

Jedi Priestess
And I love Jedi................oooops naughty nevermind

ShadowKing
Bilb!!!superhyper

JLRTENJAC
Jedi Priestess that theory is... ugh

Jedi Priestess
You DORK!!!! I was KIDDING. Ok someone needs to clue this guy in about me. hysterical

ShadowKing
All the Mace haters are out...

just showing their anger...I can feel it...

Visual Dictionary...what are we, twelve years old?

Moff jango
What's with the UGH?

Ast Rofan
This is finally getting interesting again....

MACE IS DEAD

Jedi Priestess
Thats cause I am here to spice it up BABY!!!!

but now I have to go........ sad

ShadowKing
Jlrtenjac...JP's cooler than u and me combined...

she's got the posts to prove it!

Moff jango
Yeah right cough

Jedi Priestess
Yeah right, just wait, come August 1st some of you will experience the TRUE POWER of the dark side. The Priestess wrote the BOOK about the dark side.

Moff jango
I am a dark jedi, i know enough about the Dark side!

JLRTENJAC
VD is like the novels... It's not cannon... It says that padm'e was weakened by Anakin's force choke... but she was in perfect health according to the movie... So either the VD isn't Cannon or The movie isn't, and I think that it is the VD.

Jedi Priestess
Moff, TRUST me.....untill you've been through what SOME of us have been through the last YEAR in here you know nothing about the dark side. Ask anyone.

ok time for me to go back to work......CIAO

Moff jango
I AM the dark side! lol

JLRTENJAC
Woa... I am writing a book... but it's a long time off (I haven't even started on the actual book yet.) but I like how my notes are coming... Oh, and Priestess... Sorry about what I said. I jump to conclusions some times and don't think it through.

Ast Rofan
big grin big grin

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5786/0019ki.gif

JLRTENJAC
Hello Ast

JLRTENJAC
mad

b-dan
yes a man could survive bing electriccuted and bein thrown of a 100 foot building

Ast Rofan
mad

What did I do? confused big grin

Moff jango
I don't know

JLRTENJAC
Sorry rofan I was thinking of some one else.

JLRTENJAC
Yes, He could have caught onto something on the way down, or used the force to slow his momentum.

DenKi
hes also a great Jedi master, he didnt die

JLRTENJAC
Thank you DenKi

Moff jango
jeez

kier14matrix
Mace Windu is dead, in the original movies it talked about how there isn't any jedi left, so he must've died along with the rest

JLRTENJAC
Hey, sorry to burst your bubble Moff jango

Ast Rofan
Just to add something to thsi topic....

If Mace didnt die, what did Yoda feel? Are you saying that Yoda merely sinced that Mace had gotten a boo boo?

Moff jango
Aha MOFF jango. I am higher in rank so back off! JK

JLRTENJAC
There are Jedi that survived the war.

JLRTENJAC
Yoda Felt Anakin's turn to the darkside Ast Rofan.

Moff jango
Yeah, but if Mace survived he would have don sumthing in the OT. Otherwise he's just a frickkin coward!

Ast Rofan
Yoda didnt know Anakin turned until he saw the bodies at the temple.

JLRTENJAC
Not neccessarily... All of the Jedi saw the wisdom in hiding... They didn't know if they were the only ones or not... Noone knew that Yoda was alive, exept Obi-Wan.

General Zodiac
No. If the lighting didn't kill that long fall would.

Moff jango
Exactly

JLRTENJAC
No... like I said he could mace could have caught on something, or used the force to slow his decent... And palpatine was weakened by mace deflecting the lightning on to him... so the lightning wasn't at kill strength.

stunna1773
o yea they didnt bringbobba fett back to life if u saw episode 2 u will see the younger clone of bobba fett standing in the colliseum wit his helmet.

and plus samuel l jackson says he does die not saved speds

Moff jango
??????????????????????????????

they did bring BOBA back!

Ani's Girl
Originally posted by stunna1773
o yea they didnt bringbobba fett back to life if u saw episode 2 u will see the younger clone of bobba fett standing in the colliseum wit his helmet.

and plus samuel l jackson says he does die not saved speds

Boba Fett didn't die in 2, his father, rather, clone father (Jango) did. Boba Fett was in the OT and was seen as a child in Episode II.

JLRTENJAC
That is JANGO fett who's head was cut off... Boba is the Kid, and the Bounty hunter who han knocks off into the sarlaac Pit... Moron

Moff jango
Dumb ass!

JLRTENJAC
Who are you calling DUNB ASS

KMCF
Boba Fett Came Back on Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

JLRTENJAC
Yes

General Zodiac
Not because of Lucas. He wanted Boba to die and he wanted Mace to die.

JLRTENJAC
So? That Just Proves my Point.

General Zodiac
If Lucas wanted a character to die they should keep him dead and quit trying to bring them bak just because you like him.

JLRTENJAC
Hey, Lucas has to OK every Star Wars story... That's why Chewie died in vector prime instead of Luke.

tlbauerle
I'm gonna beat the crap out of those 8 people that say he is alive.

KMCF
Good Point. Also remember Star Wars has a TV Series coming out. Also Star Wars 7,8,9 could be in the picture.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Thats cause I am here to spice it up BABY!!!!

but now I have to go........ sad

Thank heaven...this place has been the seventh ring of hell since the movie came out.

JLRTENJAC
oh come on, I am not saying he IS alive just that he could be. And to me it maked sence that he is alive... I work at a Movie theater, so I have seen that scene atleast fifteen times, and it still makes sence, but like I said I am not saying he IS alive, just that there is a strong possibility that he is alive.

General Zodiac
Hey, Lucas has to OK every Star Wars story... That's why Chewie died in vector prime instead of Luke.
So he has to ok about 30 games and even more books a year. He's too busy to listen to them. Maybe you forgot about a movie called ROTS that Lucas spent everyday on for about 3 years.

McCusto
There never will be a 7, 8, or 9 unless it is a FanFilm or made by somebody other than George Lucas.

KMCF
Coclusion For Star Wars Episode III Mace is Dead but for Expanded Universe he could always make a return.

tlbauerle
No...he's dead.

JLRTENJAC
EU IS STAR WARS!

tlbauerle
I love EU...but Mace is dead.

KMCF
I know that EU is Star Wars.

KMCF
Lets Go to the Video Tape

http://img160.echo.cx/img160/815/swepiiirotspower4at.gif

http://img277.echo.cx/img277/9489/swepiiirotsmacewindusdeath5nb.gif

JLRTENJAC
THE Problem with you only-believe the movie people is that you have a very Narrow View of Star Wars Universe!

KMCF
Personally I do not see Mace Hitting the Floor or dying. But thats just me. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>