Going to keep it going?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
How long do you guys think before this forum, the Episode 3 forum loses its luster and popularity?

Ken Kenobi
After the DVD is released. It happened to the I & II forum. I believe that soon the Star Wars movie forums will be merged into one.

Nactous
Possibly, do you know when the DVD will be released? Will KMC start a forum for the show, or will that be considerd EU?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Nactous
Possibly, do you know when the DVD will be released? Will KMC start a forum for the show, or will that be considerd EU?

From the news I got just yesterday, the DVD is to be released on November 8th.

I would like to see a forum dedicated to the new live action show, but it's still too far away. It could be a sub-forum in the EU forum though, which wouldn't help much.

Nactous
So you and other fans would tolerate an "EU" entry. When so many of them are prejudice to it.

Ken Kenobi
So you and other fans would tolerate an "EU" entry. When so many of them are prejudice to it.

Hell, I love the EU. I read as many of the books and comics as I can get a hold of. I play the video games, I know mundane trivia, etc.

I just consider it on a different level than the movies.

Movies = Canon
EU = Non-Canon, or as I like to think, This could have happened to the characters or an alternate storyline. It's when it clashes terribly with the films or they get too ridiculous that I don't like it at much.

Nactous
Two favorite pieces of EU, not so much into and could careless about anything else. Knights of the Old Republic Series(more the original than the sequel) and Shadows of th Empire(in many peoples point of view the 4th movie.)

Ken Kenobi
Two favorite pieces of EU, not so much into and could careless about anything else. Knights of the Old Republic Series(more the original than the sequel) and Shadows of th Empire(in many peoples point of view the 4th movie.)

Gotta love Shadows of the Empire, Prince Xizor was awesome. I wish I could emit a pharmone like that. laughing out loud He almost got Leia. wink

Nactous
Yep, I was talking to Jlrtenjac about that. Dash Rendar is second to none.

Ken Kenobi
Yep, I was talking to Jlrtenjac about that. Dash Rendar is second to none.

Rendar was the new Han Solo. A total badass with a kick ass ship.

Nactous
Always looked for the Outrider, it was unattainable. Swoop bike board was the best on the game.

Ken Kenobi
Just moving this to EU since that's what this thread seems to be leaning to.

You know, I never got to play the Shadows of the Empire game that much. erm I got to do the first few levels and that was it.

How about Jedi Academy? Do you play that?

Nactous
Oh it was okay, you going to stay around to talk about it. I could tell you what you want to know.

Ken Kenobi
Oh it was okay, you going to stay around to talk about it. I could tell you what you want to know.

I'll be back later today, I am gonna go to bed soon.

Sith-Nerd
when is the show coming, and when isit gonna be based?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sith-Nerd
when is the show coming, and when isit gonna be based?

2007 I believe is when it'll be ready, based in between 3 & 4. Live action.

Tulak Hord
2007? Lucas makes us wait EVEN MORE!? Back when AOTC came out, I was ripping my hair out for ROTS, Especially in the final week. I taped a whole OC Episode JUST FOR the preview..now we wait 2 more years for the series?

My ranting is done.

This ranting is NOT copyrighted 2005. Tulak Hord and Sith Productions has no means as to ownership of this rant or complaint. Any unauthorized useage of said rant is fine by us, as we Sith don't care, we'll kill for fun.

Sith-Nerd
do you think the show is gonna suck?

Nactous
Depends

Darth_Janus
2007? Will Lucas even survive that long?

Nactous
Probably not.

Darth_Janus
Great. So his son who did the cameo in AOTC will run the show? Or Harrison Ford on life support with Steven Spielberg?

Nactous
I doubt his involvement will be large.

Sith-Nerd
lol, janus

Sith-Nerd
I doubt his involvement will be large.

me niether, i just wonder who gonna play the characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.