Who Can Beat The Phionex At Her Max

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO CAN BEAT THE PHIONEX YOUR COMMENTS

Cosmic Cube
Superman, if he's mad.

Creshosk
great . . somehow this is either going to turn into another "Phoenix vs Spectre" or "TOAA vs Presence" as all the other "high level" threads go when phoenix is involved.

guy222
Living Tribunal

cmack
living tribunal, toaa, the presence, parallax

Burning thought
God spawn

Astner
Galactus.

Astner
Originally posted by cmack
living tribunal, toaa, the presence, parallax
You know, when these kinda threads come up you're not supose to mention the ones being obvious answers.
Simply because everyone knows them, an it makes an uninteresting post.
Try using character who would give the induvidual in general a good fight, but would most likely prevail.

grey fox
No one.

Why ?

Because Phoenix is a farce. In a comic supposedly about humans with special powers whom are persecuted by mankind you have this great cosmic presence standing out like a canker.

Further wanking from various writers has turned this cosmic presence into some kind of Jesus wannabe who believes she is the 'Be all and end all' of Marvel.

Either way i'd wish they would just retcon her existence away to everyone being high on crack.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by grey fox
No one.

Why ?

Because Phoenix is a farce. In a comic supposedly about humans with special powers whom are persecuted by mankind you have this great cosmic presence standing out like a canker.

Further wanking from various writers has turned this cosmic presence into some kind of Jesus wannabe who believes she is the 'Be all and end all' of Marvel.

Either way i'd wish they would just retcon her existence away to everyone being high on crack.

lol hate the phoenix much?

llagrok
No one.

Why ?

jinzin
WOLVERINE

under the control of Captain Universe! punk

Utrigita
I suppose this is regular Phoenix and not White Crown Phoenix???

Power16
wouldn't her max be WCP.

Gecko4lif
Tyrant

Darth_Erebus2
No one.

Why ?

One could easily say the same about the multiple versions of Superman.

To answer the thread, only the obvious ones like TOAA, LT, Classic Beyonder. Even cosmics like Eternity, Death, etc might not be enough.

MAYBE The Hunger could.

Symmetric Chaos
Goku no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Goku no expression Originally posted by llagrok

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
One could easily say the same about the multiple versions of Superman.

To answer the thread, only the obvious ones like TOAA, LT, Classic Beyonder. Even cosmics like Eternity, Death, etc might not be enough.

MAYBE The Hunger could.

No.

See the thing about DC is a majority of it's main characters ARE Moon-busters , GL, WW, Flash ect.

Marvel (and X-men in particular) are suposed to have a 'every-man' street leveler feel.

guy222
Originally posted by Astner
Galactus.

Can Big G beat WCP?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
Can Big G beat WCP?

A full one can

guy222
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
A full one can

100% Galactus, u mean

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
100% Galactus, u mean

same thing

Harry Fingerman
Huc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Huc.

Mos def, ma freaktastic brotha!

Sundipped
Originally posted by Astner
Galactus.

Galactus lost to her twice.

Astner
Not to mention the little device that he has in his possession.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sundipped
Galactus lost to her twice.

Show him losing to the Dark Phoenix Please I have never seen the scans

I know a starving Galactus lost to Rachels' Phoenix who's power was the same as Jeans Phoenix...

Sundipped
Originally posted by Utrigita
Show him losing to the Dark Phoenix Please I have never seen the scans

I know a starving Galactus lost to Rachels' Phoenix who's power was the same as Jeans Phoenix...

Both fights are on page 3 of Phoenix respect thread. Jean's fight with him happened in a What if. Galactus even made the statement "your power fairly rivals my own" and he tried to get her to join his side after he felt her might by taking a blast to the head.

I disagree that Rachel is = to Jean.

willRules
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
WHO CAN BEAT THE PHIONEX YOUR COMMENTS

Who can beat her? Remember that little green kid called Leech who could deprive a mutant of their powers? him with a shotgun could do it yes

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Creshosk
great . . somehow this is either going to turn into another "Phoenix vs Spectre" or "TOAA vs Presence" as all the other "high level" threads go when phoenix is involved.

Exactly - these threads always get ugly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.