Inuyasha:The Search for Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stephanie20
___It was the day Angel and Sesshoumaru were to be merried. It was after the great battle which had almost destroyed Kagome's world. The great battle had touche Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru a leason, that they would never fight each other again.

___Inuyasha was actually really happy to see his brother getting merried. In about a years time he and Kagome would be getting merried also. He couldn't wait.

___When the wedding was over, Sesshoumaru carried his bride home in his arms. They watched a little TV, had dinner, did you know what.(I can't say what they did cause it would be against the rules of this site) Then they went to bed.

___The next morning Angel had disapapered. "Angel?" Sesshoumaru called out but she didn't answer him. Sesshoumaru started getting worried, "ANGEL!" he screamed out her name over and over again.

___But it was no use. Sesshoumaru didn't want to admit it. But he had too admit the fact that Angel had been kiddnapped. Sesshoumaru layed on the bed and begin to cry. Very unlike Sesshoumaru to cry. But he did cause to him Angel met everything to him.

___Sesshoumaru went to Inuyasha and told him that Angel had been kiddnapped. "What! She's gone! Don't worry we'll find her," Inuyasha said rubbing his brother's back.(In this rp Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru get along very well with each other)

(Two Years later)

___"I still havn't found you yet but I will find you pretty soon, I'll find you. No matter how long it takes even if I have to go around the whole world, even the whole universe I'll find you one day." Sesshoumaru said.(Inuyasha and Kagome are already merried and have a daughter named Sara, which I am playing.)

riku harada
after your last lie about approval for the sessho thread, ush will not be anywhere near happy about this one. if you want to continues to come to KMC, i suggest you do not try to play this one. it's just my warning.

Stephanie20
I did ask before I posted this

Stephanie20
I just havn't been answered yet so that just means thats I can't start this yet

the-unforgiven
did you recive the permission from ush?

Stephanie20
You can post a roleplay before you get permission you just can't start it until you get permission. At least that's what I think.(Isn't sure cause she's still kinda new to this site)

riku harada
Originally posted by Stephanie20
You can post a roleplay before you get permission you just can't start it until you get permission. At least that's what I think.(Isn't sure cause she's still kinda new to this site)
no. you have to wait for permission. my '.hack//' rp was closed because i didn't have permission. ush wants to see all ideas first before any opening at all, it's so that the forum doesn't get clutered.

silvertsume
god i cant see sessh doing any of that.. no

shadow12
like wise or inuyasha being nice to sessho either

riku harada
yeah.

silvertsume
actually come to think of it.. i owuld consider playing angels kidnapper...yes... does she end up dead..?

Stephanie20
Well too late and I don't know how to delete this

silvertsume
you cant. it stays forever.... shifty evillaugh *cough* sry bout that.. happy.. but no, you cant delete it. just wait for ush.

Stephanie20
so sorry for the mess up I'm kinda new to this site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.