World's dirtiest joke too dirty for AMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Cokes
Just read an article how AMC has decided not to show The Aristocrats movie in any of its theaters. Whats the deal with that? They can show 'Inside Deep Throat' but a movie with no violence or nudity is not appropriate? The Article says they calling this a "a blow against free speech and a cautionary tale of theater consolidation." I dunno about anyone else, but I am really looking forward to seeing this movie... hear its supposed to be hysterical.

botankus
Ah, Jimmy, good to have you back. I remember your classic thread of old....

bilb
Darnit!! I really wanted to see this too!! Anyone know about a DVD release on this one??

Bardock42
What the hell......what a strange member.......

Kumar
I was looking forward to this movie also. I heard the joke from my buddy earlier in the school year and it was hilarious. i saw the trailer on a website and was very surprised that they were making a movie about this joke but i knew that it had been a popular joke among actors for a long time. each actor puts their own spin on the joke so i am curious to see who has the best version.

Kumar
here is a link to the trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/the_aristocrats.html

i heard from a friend that the reason this joke was created was to be ble to say the most horrible nasty thing that you can think of and mask it as a joke that nobody gets. because, lets face it, the joke makes no sense, it is the grossness that gets us. so if anyone was offended by it, they could just say "oh, it was a joke, you just didn't get it" and play it off like that.

DeVi| D0do
Is the joke too dirty for KMC? I'd really like to see what all the fuss is about...

Jimmy Cokes
You should and then become an aristocrat yourself!! I just saw that you can enter a contest with your own version of the joke:
www.thearistocrats.com/movie

MildPossession
Inside Deep Throat compared to a film that tells you jokes about sex with children and babies(some of the stuff is about this, but lots of other examples)... humm.

bilb
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Is the joke too dirty for KMC? I'd really like to see what all the fuss is about...

too dirty for 'A'MC silly stick out tongue

BackFire
I'm really interested in this movie, I've heard some hilariously offensive and horrible takes on the joke, including the now somewhat infamous unaired south park take on it where Cartman tells it. Just hilarious.

bilb
yup i'm dying to see it too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.