First Big Spoiler Of Ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peluffo
I've just seen the E! special "from the red carpet", the charity premiere, and there, Ewan McGregor was interviewed, and he drops a bomb for me: He was talking about the training for this movie, and he say that he don't need too much training for this one (AOTC), and he looks forward because "i'ts no secret that is gonna end up, episode three is gonna end up in so massive fight between me and Hayden, so we want, we both want it, to be the biggest, best, baddest (<--I don't understand what word he uses here sad sorry) fighters in any of six Star Wars movies, so I would imagine that we'll training a lot for that one"

This was textual, cause i have it taped.
The discussion begins!!!

Jedi Mercenary
In America bad can mean good, as well as ill, sick, tight, dope and other Antonyms.

LanceWindu
But in this case he refers to them wanting to be the best fighters out of all 6 movies.

Emperor Helmet
AS long as it is better than his 10 second duel against Dooku.

LanceWindu
I think that's a little exageratted. I would gues the duel in AOTC is about 5 minutes.

yerssot
that's what they want... like Padme pregnant and Mace fighting Anakin

mind you all, GL will start writing on Friday May 17th, he isn't doing it now!

mah
so hes starting to write excactly on the 17th?

jedi212guy
He'll take a week off to swim in his pool of money.

Emperor Helmet
5 minutes with all 3 duels yes. That is including the minute and a half of Yoda pushing aside objects Dooku throws at him. Neither of the duels were even close to a minute long.

jedi212guy
Yet none of the duels in the OT or TPM are really long, if you don't count all the intercut scenes.

Emperor Helmet
The OT duels seem like an eternity compared to the ones in AOTC. Obi-Wan is done in about 30 seconds and so is Anakin after that.

I guess they are showing that all duels aren't flashy like TPM's duels, so it blends with the OT. However, there is no sign that Anakin is "The Chosen One" in this film.

LanceWindu
Because personally don't think he's the Chosen One. He is the one that will bring balacnce to the force, but he isn't the chosen one.

jedi212guy
Does he lose because he is reckless or that Dooku has so much more experience? Or both?

Emperor Helmet
He is The Chosen One. Stop already.

Ushgarak
George Lucas has made it clear that Anakin is the Chosen One, Lance. No question of it.

He's damn powerful already for someone of his age, though, isn't he?

Anakin IS reckless, of course, but the point is still that DOoku wins because he is a MUCh better swordfighter.

Emperor Helmet
Absolutely, he is very powerful.

peluffo
but... but... what about the spoiler???? confused confused

Some people has already seen the movie, and for this weekend, a lot of people will do, so start a thread with the "already seen movie comments" or something, mesa think stick out tongue

Back on topic, or close this thread please

Emperor Helmet
There is no topic, especially since the script isn't even written. If you start taking what you hear now as canon, you will just look flat out dumb.

Ushgarak
Peluffo, please leave comments on whether something is on-topic or not to the mods, or PM them.

peluffo
HEY! that was just my opinion! Respect it, please, or PM ME. I've opened this thread to comment what Ewan says, and if i see that nothing happens, well, I can post it, or not? I have no power to close it, but really feels that the original topic is gone.

Ushgarak
Peluffo, I have made my point clear on this. Don't argue it on the threads. As Dim stated recently, just because you open a thread does not mean you control it.

peluffo
I'm not trying to argue. I think i've been misunderstood. I don't mean to control the thread, or "press the mod to do what i want", and sorry if it looks like this. I've just see that the original topic is not of the ... hmmm... "public interest" as i think it would, and then my conclussion is obvious. As Helmet says, there is no topic, and just expressed my opinion, what is something like this: "there is no topic? well, all of us let's go and post someplace else than here, because here is no more material to discuss"

I hope it clarifies the matter.

finti
spinning a web here????

queeq
No topic, eh??? Well, closing time then! evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.