Nightcrawler vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Really, think about it.

Hulk would never be able to land a hit (much like Flash vs. Hulk), and Nightcrawlers attacks really won't do any damage to him at all.

Unless of course, NC pulls off that one attack that we all know and love so much.

So who would win in a fight either to K.O. or to the death? (Whichever comes first I suppose).

Creshosk
Hulk would get angry and do an area effect attack. . .

Hand clap?

Metalmanx
Hulk: -Hand clap-

Nightcrawler: -Teleports two miles away, handclap does nothing to him-

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hulk: -Hand clap-

Nightcrawler: -Teleports two miles away, handclap does nothing to him- Unless crawler gets hit by it because he didn't know about it in advace and was still doing that teleport around your head at random while punching you thing that annoyed Hulk in the first place.

CorderaMitchell
He will he's pretty agile. A stalemate, unless he can find a place to drop him off to that would hurt him.

Kitty can beat hulk just fine though.

Creshosk
He's not agile enough to dodge a shockwave.

Kitty has the phasing powers. Nightcrawler doesn't. . .

CorderaMitchell
Teleportation, shockwave doesn't home.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Teleportation, shockwave doesn't home.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Unless crawler gets hit by it because he didn't know about it in advace and was still doing that teleport around your head at random while punching you thing that annoyed Hulk in the first place.

Onikirimaru
Nightcrawler from Age of Apoc teleported one dudes head off I think. But thats a different Nightcrawler. I dont think this one would do that.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Nightcrawler from Age of Apoc teleported one dudes head off I think. But thats a different Nightcrawler. I dont think this one would do that. Yeah. that's not 616 crawler.

CorderaMitchell

I wouldn't argue him hitting hulk...

DEVILHULK
this poll is amazing.......i could open another kinda: me vs mike tyson

DrDoom
Hulk. One thunderclap and it's ova.

NC could hit Hulk, and teleport about a mile back then repeat...but Hulk would eventually nail him with a clap when he teleports in to punch him. Even if he tried to teleport Hulk into a solid object, Hulk would nail him with a clap while he 'ported in...

Metalmanx
Oh yea, I actually forgot that tactic. NC could just teleport Hulk into the earth or a mountain, and then not have to deal with him anymore.

And I think some of you underestimate NC reflexes. As soon as he saw what was about to happen, he would already have teleported far away, before the Hulk could figure it out.

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/ncreflex.jpg
A single example. But NC has constantly shown incredible reflexes as fast and faster than this if I recall correctly.

(The often underestimated) Nightcrawler could win this. It simply depends on whether he would be willing to kill Hulk. 616 Nightcrawler would never murder anyone, but would he kill in self-defence against a Hulk that was trying to kill him when left with no other options?

I'm pretty sure one has very little rage to fuel them when one is devoid of a head, or fused into the ground.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/ncreflex.jpg
A single example. But NC has constantly shown incredible reflexes as fast and faster than this if I recall correctly.

(The often underestimated) Nightcrawler could win this. It simply depends on whether he would be willing to kill Hulk. 616 Nightcrawler would never murder anyone, but would he kill in self-defence against a Hulk that was trying to kill him when left with no other options?

I'm pretty sure one has very little rage to fuel them when one is devoid of a head, or fused into the ground.

Cute. . .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

Seirously. . . New york to illinois effect and up to 3 miles is going to save him?

willRules
This thread has already been done. It after pages and pages of arguing we came to the conclusion that Nightcrawler can win assuming he manages to teleport the Hulk's head off. Assuming he cant Hulk wins.

xmarksthespot
Cute. . .

Condescending. . .

Is the thunderclap omnidirectional? In which case it would impact backwards on Hulk too. Teleportation is omnidirectional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.