books!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antillies
so now i am tired of the movies and i want some EU books to read
any tips of a good SW book to start with???

PS.i know that something like this one was made but i gor tired of looking for it.

General Zodiac
Star Wars the New Jedi Order Star by Star
My fav.

darth zamorak
or maybe read the exar kun series as i call them. dark lords of the sith 1-6 and the sith war 1-6. im not sure if there comic books or books but either way their cool from what ive heard

AmrothSkywalker
I suggest if you're gonna read a ton start with old republic comics as zamorak said Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith, the Sith War, the Freedon Nadd Uprising, then move on to pre OT Han solo and Lando trilogies (The Adventures of Han Solo) if you want to see a huge list of all the books in chrono order PM me. If you'r not gonna read a ton read the thrawn trilogy and the hand of thrawn duology or NJO books.

Darth_Rankkor
If you don't mind AmrothSkywalker, could you pm that to me also? or send it by email? I already have the Thrawn trilogy (which is great), and the golden age of the sith/fall of the sith empire (all TPB) but I'm also interested in the stories before that like Jedi vs sith and Quinlan vos, Exar kun or NJO when Luke turns to the dark side, etc etc

cheers

Darth_Janus
I strongly suggest you decide what you're interested in. If you want post-ROTJ books, be prepared for a whole host of fanfic-like BS. If you want something with more substance, that builds on the movies themselves, try from this list:

- The Approaching Storm
- Cloak of Deception
- Medstar (Both books)
- Shatterpoint
- Dark Rendezvouz
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Jedi Trial (Kinda sorta...)
- and any other Clone wars novels.

Human Vader
Shatterpoints a good one, I still can't find the last two Sith War comics, those are good ones too, but they're not books.

Darth_Janus
I need to get those, but they're impossible to find in stores where I live.

AmrothSkywalker
Ebay. That's where I found them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.