Thing And Wolverine Vs Sabertooth And Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

guy222
Logan/Grimm FTW

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Logan/Grimm FTW

Soljer
Really? I see Sasquatch beating the Thing and then he and Sabretooth double teaming Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Really? I see Sasquatch beating the Thing and then he and Sabretooth double teaming Wolverine.

yup.

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really... thats a surprise.

Lets see Ben beats Sassy solo... Wolverine beats Sabes solo and after their wins they kick back and down a couple cases of Molsons through the afternoon.

8/10

wink

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin

>>>

Originally posted by Tony Stark

masterbruce
depends on the matchups...I could see Logan and Thing winning 10/10 if they fight like this:

Thing versus Sabretooth: not a damn thing Sabe can do to hurt thing, Thing will beat Sabe

Logan versus Sas: Logan will stay alive long enough till Thing comes along to help

King_Mungi
Sabretooth and Sasquatch

masterbruce
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sabretooth and Sasquatch

why?

Logan could hold off Sas long enough for Ben to finish off Sabes (who can't hurt Ben at all) and help Logan beat Sas.

King_Mungi
Why are you saying Sabretooth can't hurt Thing? He does have adamintium claws or did

Also your assuming Thing could finish Sabretooth, while Sasquatch can't Wolverine? That makes no sense, as the two are very fast enough to evade both attacks for awhile and for the record Sasquatch > Thing.

YFZ 350
I'd say Ben can beat Creed and Logan can surely defeat Sasquatch.

Blur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really... thats a surprise.

Lets see Ben beats Sassy solo... Wolverine beats Sabes solo and after their wins they kick back and down a couple cases of Molsons through the afternoon.

8/10

wink I saw some people saying how stupid you are but I didn't believe till I saw it with my own eyes. What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I'd say Ben can beat Creed and Logan can surely defeat Sasquatch.

......your kidding right? Are you familar with Sasquatch at all?

Blur
......your kidding right? Are you familar with Sasquatch at all?

Co-signed. What the f**k?

masterbruce
Why are you saying Sabretooth can't hurt Thing? He does have adamintium claws or did

Also your assuming Thing could finish Sabretooth, while Sasquatch can't Wolverine? That makes no sense, as the two are very fast enough to evade both attacks for awhile and for the record Sasquatch > Thing.

sabes doesnt have adamantium...so basically he can't do jack to hurt Thing.

Sas can't finish Logan off because you can't really kill Logan.

Blur
Originally posted by masterbruce

Sas can't finish Logan off because you can't really kill Logan. Yes he can. He gets his hands n him he could take him down. If Hulk can so can Sas. Do you even know who Sas is?? confused

YFZ 350
......your kidding right? Are you familar with Sasquatch at all? Oh yea, I know a tad about him. I know that Sasquatch cannot beat Logan. Creed may be able to take down Thing, either way I'd still go with team one.

King_Mungi

Sas can't finish Logan off because you can't really kill Logan.

Actually he did, he got it rebound to his skelton in Weapon X after Apoc took it away from the first time.

.....so that means he can't even be knocked out? What does immortality have anything to do with it?

King_Mungi
Oh yea, I know a tad about him. I know that Sasquatch cannot beat Logan.

A tad, but clearly not enough and you would be wrong

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t465150.html

Blur
Oh yea, I know a tad about him. I know that Sasquatch cannot beat Logan. Creed may be able to take down Thing, either way I'd still go with team one.

Sas should be able to beat Logan. Its not immortality really, he died then comes back after winning a after life fight. One kill is a loss and those two will rip each other to peaces. But Sas with his strength takes it mostly.

Sas can beat Logan...Where do you get this from?

Soljer
Actually he did, he got it rebound to his skelton in Weapon X after Apoc took it away from the first time.

.....so that means he can't even be knocked out? What does immortality have anything to do with it?

Though it was never actually explained, in his latest appearances, he has been lacking the Adamantium again.

YFZ 350
A tad, but clearly not enough and you would be wrong

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t465150.html Well I know that Sasquatch was killed by having his heart ripped out. That sounds like right up Logans alley. Plus Logan actually momentarily put down Wendigo, that's something Walter cannot say.

I'd say Logan can beat Sasquatch. If Hulk cannot kayo Logan Sasquatch won't imo.

King_Mungi
Though it was never actually explained, in his latest appearances, he has been lacking the Adamantium again.

I know hence my early comments about after House of M.

King_Mungi
Well I know that Sasquatch was killed by having his heart ripped out. That sounds like right up Logans alley. Plus Logan actually momentarily put down Wendigo, that's something Walter cannot say.

I'd say Logan can beat Sasquatch. If Hulk cannot kayo Logan Sasquatch won't imo.

what? You do realize Tanaraq did that right? Or are you implying Wolverine > Tanaraq? Even Vision was destroying Sasquatch organs and he was shocked as Sasquatch was healing them in seconds.

Yeah he did it with a sneak attack and Wendigo came back very shortly and knocked Wolverine out.

....Sasquatch HAS ko'ed Wolverine, and your saying Hulk has never ko'ed Wolverine? What?
===
Wow talk about misinformed

masterbruce
Originally posted by Blur
If Hulk can so can Sas.

that's some poor logic...considering Sas is nowhere near being in Hulk's caliber

King_Mungi
that's some poor logic...considering Sas is nowhere near being in Hulk's caliber

That contradicts on-panel evidence that state otherwise or are you familar with Tanaraq?

masterbruce
That contradicts on-panel evidence that state otherwise or are you familar with Tanaraq?

tanaraq isn't in this battle.

YFZ 350
what? You do realize Tanaraq did that right? Or are you implying Wolverine > Tanaraq? Even Vision was destroying Sasquatch organs and he was shocked as Sasquatch was healing them in seconds.

Yeah he did it with a sneak attack and Wendigo came back very shortly and knocked Wolverine out.

....Sasquatch HAS ko'ed Wolverine, and your saying Hulk has never ko'ed Wolverine? What?
===
Wow talk about misinformed Sasquatch knocked out a unsuspecting Logan. I wonder how he would do if Logan was actually fighting back?

So are you saying Sasquatch>Hulk? sick

Blur
that's some poor logic...considering Sas is nowhere near being in Hulk's caliber Wrong. Yes he is strong enough, he might be able to become stronger. You know nothing of Sasquatch yet you debate like you think you know something.

Blur
Sasquatch knocked out a unsuspecting Logan. I wonder how he would do if Logan was actually fighting back?

So are you saying Sasquatch>Hulk? sick Its possible. You have read him yes? I doubt it.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch knocked out a unsuspecting Logan. I wonder how he would do if Logan was actually fighting back?

So are you saying Sasquatch>Hulk? sick

and yet you were using the Wolverine Wendigo feat, even though he did the same thing. Hmmmm. Also yeah Sasquatch would do very well considering his track record with everyone Sasquatch has fought.

No, but Tanaraq > Hulk definetly

YFZ 350
Wrong. Yes he is strong enough, he might be able to become stronger. You know nothing of Sasquatch yet you debate like you think you know something. So are you guys saying Sasquatch is stronger than the Hulk?

King_Mungi
tanaraq isn't in this battle.

If you knew about Sasquatch he can become Tanaraq via. rage or pain he can increase his strength just like the Hulk as stated until Tanaraq completly takes over

King_Mungi
So are you guys saying Sasquatch is stronger than the Hulk?

Base no, if he becomes Tanaraq definetly. Tanaraq even just recently made 4 Beta Ray Bill level hearlds like nothing and he commands Surtur's demon army.

Will Sasquatch become Tanaraq in every battle? No, but he still can get the strength augmentation

Blur
So are you guys saying Sasquatch is stronger than the Hulk? No but he does have the possibility. My point is that Sas can knock out Wolverine just as well as Hulk. But Bruce doesn't seem to understand anything about....well anyone.

YFZ 350
and yet you were using the Wolverine Wendigo feat, even though he did the same thing. Hmmmm. Also yeah Sasquatch would do very well considering his track record with everyone Sasquatch has fought.

No, but Tanaraq > Hulk definetly Actually Wendigo was looking right at Logan when he was leaping in the air. Wendigo fault he just stood there. Now Logan was sneak attacked by Sasquatch.

Do you think Sasquatch can beat Logan? Guys like Namor, Hulk, Wonderman, Colossus and so on have not been able to kayo him.

jinzin
Yes he can. He gets his hands n him he could take him down. If Hulk can so can Sas. Do you even know who Sas is?? confused

Well technically no he can't... and Hulk was only able to beat Wolverine sensless due to his ungodly HF.

Blur
Actually Wendigo was looking right at Logan when he was leaping in the air. Wendigo fault he just stood there. Now Logan was sneak attacked by Sasquatch.

Do you think Sasquatch can beat Logan? Guys like Namor, Hulk, Wonderman, Colossus and so on have not been able to kayo him.

Namor. With enough time he will and has. Hulk. Has. Wonderman, not as strong as Sas. Col, not as strong.

OK?

YFZ 350
No but he does have the possibility. My point is that Sas can knock out Wolverine just as well as Hulk. But Bruce doesn't seem to understand anything about....well anyone. So there's a possibility Sasquatch is stronger?Originally posted by King_Mungi
Base no, if he becomes Tanaraq definetly. Tanaraq even just recently made 4 Beta Ray Bill level hearlds like nothing and he commands Surtur's demon army.

Will Sasquatch become Tanaraq in every battle? No, but he still can get the strength augmentation I actually remember BRB laying the smack down on Tanaraq.

Blur
Well technically no he can't... and Hulk was only able to beat Wolverine sensless due to his ungodly HF.

Yes he can.... confused

He has the strength to knock him out. Lesser people have done it.

Hulk can beat Wolverine with or without it... What the f**k?

masterbruce

well mungi is saying Tanaraq is >>> Hulk

Blur
So there's a possibility Sasquatch is stronger? I actually remember BRB laying the smack down on Tanaraq.

No, theres a possibility he can become stronger due to Tanaraq etc

Read Mungi's posts.

King_Mungi
Actually Wendigo was looking right at Logan when he was leaping in the air. Wendigo fault he just stood there. Now Logan was sneak attacked by Sasquatch.

No he wasn't, he heard Wolverine looked back wasn't facing him and had the woman he was about to eat in his hands. If you think that someone equals a fair level battle...come on. Even the fact Wolveine couldn't sense Sasquatch is a feat in itself

Definetly, even the strongest supporters of Wolverine on the board give Sasquatch majority wins. Would he win 10/10? No, as Wolverine track record against brutes is excellent such as the Hulk. Also Wonderman? Did you even see what Wonderman did to him in Infinite Crusade till he was saved? Context is everything.

Blur
well mungi is saying Tanaraq is >>> Hulk Thats because he is. Do you know who he is?

King_Mungi
So there's a possibility Sasquatch is stronger?

I actually remember BRB laying the smack down on Tanaraq.

Potentially yes IF he becomes Tanaraq

No that was Sasquatch, Tanaraq created illusions in Sas mind making it seem all of Omega Flight were his enemies. While Wrecker who was charged by Tanaraq knocked BRB out. Even that against Sas, BRB sneak attacked Sas and they were going toe to toe till Guardian broke it up

uuuuuh...he is

YFZ 350
Well technically no he can't... and Hulk was only able to beat Wolverine sensless due to his ungodly HF. Very true. Logan was slashing away at his body despite the massive blows from a very very very very uber version of Hulk. I can't see Walter pulling that off. Especially after what Wild Child did to him.

King_Mungi
Very true. Logan was slashing away at his body despite the massive blows from a very very very very uber version of Hulk. I can't see Walter pulling that off. Especially after what Wild Child did to him.

and you would be wrong.

and Wild Child earlier just beat Wolverine too, so how does that prove your point at all? Wolverine was out for 2 days. Context is everything

jinzin

Umm yeah Mungi we already went over this... Wendigo was hardly unsuspecting; Logan was belting out full sentences before he started going to town. erm

And Sasquatch utterly failed at KOing Logan in more recent years. erm

jinzin
Yes he can.... confused

He has the strength to knock him out. Lesser people have done it.

Hulk can beat Wolverine with or without it... What the f**k?

I believe the post I responded to said something about Sas "killing" Logan.. which.. no he can't...

And no, if Hulk didn't have his HF he would have lost a large majority of their fights due to bleeding out.

jinzin

Tanaraq is, Sasquatch on the other hand..

jinzin
Definetly, even the strongest supporters of Wolverine on the board give Sasquatch majority wins. Would he win 10/10?
Like who? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Umm yeah Mungi we already went over this... Wendigo was hardly unsuspecting; Logan was belting out full sentences before he started going to town. erm

And Sasquatch utterly failed at KOing Logan in more recent years. erm

He wasn't ready he was about to chow down when Wolverine appeared

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg12.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg13.jpg

Considering it was only a few punches I'm not shocked, not even Hulk can take that came

Tanaraq is, Sasquatch on the other hand..

Yeppers

masterbruce
Like who? What the f**k? laughing ...can't be capt

King_Mungi
Like who? What the f**k?

You and even Battlehammer said Sas does take the majority but not a 10/10 and wouldn't be a landslide.

YFZ 350
and you would be wrong.

and Wild Child earlier just beat Wolverine too, so how does that prove your point at all? Wolverine was out for 2 days. Context is everything I was just pointing out Saquatch may have a healing factor, but it's not on the level of Hulks.

King_Mungi
I was just pointing out Saquatch may have a healing factor, but it's not on the level of Hulks.

Never said otherwise, but Sasquatch's healing factor showed he can heal multiple organs that were destroyed by seconds when Vision was attacking him.

Blur
I believe the post I responded to said something about Sas "killing" Logan.. which.. no he can't...

And no, if Hulk didn't have his HF he would have lost a large majority of their fights due to bleeding out. Its not impossible for him to kill him., He just comes back to life thats all. Still a kill.

YFZ 350

And Sasquatch utterly failed at KOing Logan in more recent years. erm I actually missed that. Logan was yelling as he was leaping. context is everything as Mungi says. There was even a exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!

masterbruce
Its not impossible for him to kill him., He just comes back to life thats all. Still a kill.

how would Sas kill Logan, considering Logan fell into a molten steel vat, had everything burned off except his adamantium skeleton, and walked out as if nothing happened?

Please tell me how Sas would kill Logan.

King_Mungi
Well it was said Wolverine does die multiple times, but while he goes into Limbo he battles the guy with the sword and if he loses he dies completly. If he survives he returns back to the land of the living so is basically immortal since he keeps winning.

I actually missed that. Logan was yelling as he was leaping. context is everything as Mungi says. There was even a exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!

and Wendigo was holding the girl he was about to eat, and Wolveine hit him while he was still holding her. How oh how does that equal a fair battle?

Blur
Well it was said Wolverine does die multiple times, but while he goes into Limbo he battles the guy with the sword and if he loses he dies completly. If he survives he returns back to the land of the living so is basically immortal since he keeps winning.

In a way yes, but he does die, his soul just doesn't leave, a soul still around doesn't make someone alive.

masterbruce
how would Sas kill Logan, considering Logan fell into a molten steel vat, had everything burned off except his adamantium skeleton, and walked out as if nothing happened?

Please tell me how Sas would kill Logan.

Blur
Nothing happened? He died. That bit was crap anyway, walking out with no organs or skin, WTF!!

jinzin
He wasn't ready he was about to chow down when Wolverine appeared

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg12.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/uxm140pg13.jpg

Considering it was only a few punches I'm not shocked, not even Hulk can take that came

It was still a far cry away from unsuspecting man. erm

jinzin
You and even Battlehammer said Sas does take the majority but not a 10/10 and wouldn't be a landslide.

I did? Musta been a while back....

After re-reading that Exiles issue I'm really not so sure about that anymore.

jinzin

After re-reading that Exiles issue I'm really not so sure about that anymore. Originally posted by Blur
Its not impossible for him to kill him., He just comes back to life thats all. Still a kill.

which would be why I said "technically".. erm

Soljer

which would be why I said "technically".. erm

King_Mungi

Why? Heather Hudson (Exiles Sasquatch) even admited she was holding back in that fight in several issues later when she talked to Morph as in her reality she was married to Wolverine. However, Weapon X triggered a memory chip in him causing him to go berserk and in the end Heather had to kill her husband which sent her into a great amount of depression for years. She didn't want to have to kill her husband again

YFZ 350

After re-reading that Exiles issue I'm really not so sure about that anymore. What Exiles issue?

jinzin

I REALIZE that but it still gives me some fairly reasonable doubt. erm

Why? Heather Hudson (Exiles Sasquatch) even admited she was holding back in that fight in several issues later when she talked to Morph as in her reality she was married to Wolverine. However, Weapon X triggered a memory chip in him causing him to go berserk and in the end Heather had to kill her husband which sent her into a great amount of depression for years. She didn't want to have to kill her husband again

I don't recall her saying she was holding back.. the narration DEFINITELY suggested otherwise as did the Dialogue "I'm so sorry" or some such..

King_Mungi

I don't recall her saying she was holding back.. the narration DEFINITELY suggested otherwise as did the Dialogue "I'm so sorry" or some such..

Considering it was said Exiles Sasquatch was weaker then 616 Sasquatch meh!

Issues later it did, but even in the issue they fought she had a flashback of when she had to first kill her husband and she made several comments about happy she didn't have to do it again thanks to being teleported away.

Soljer

About the same amount of doubt that would be given to 616 being unable to be torn in half since Ultimate Wolverine was.

YFZ 350
Considering it was said Exiles Sasquatch was weaker then 616 Sasquatch meh!

Issues later it did, but even in the issue they fought she had a flashback of when she had to first kill her husband and she made several comments about happy she didn't have to do it again thanks to being teleported away. I thought they both are rated at 70 tons according to the handbooks.

What issue of Exiles did they fight in anyways?

King_Mungi
I thought they both are rated at 70 tons according to the handbooks.

What issue of Exiles did they fight in anyways?

Sasquatch is all over the place with handbooks ratings, but on average he is said to have a higher strength and more intelligent as well then Exiles. Handbooks often contradict on-panel evidence.

I'll have to double check

jinzin
Considering it was said Exiles Sasquatch was weaker then 616 Sasquatch meh! Was it?

Don't you use Exiles Sasquatch to support the whole Zarathos thing? confused

Issues later it did, but even in the issue they fought she had a flashback of when she had to first kill her husband and she made several comments about happy she didn't have to do it again thanks to being teleported away.

you're making it sound like she was in a position to... no expression

I think it was made pretty clear that if Wolverine had caught up to her and Morph, or if he was about to fight her when he eventually did, that she was going to die...

Will you post scans of the "issues later" reference? I'm not trying to be disengenuine I honestly just don't remember that..

And the only thing I have problems with in terms of the references made to her having killed him in an alternate timeline, is that we never see any context of that fight at all.. no way to determine what state/shape wolverine was in or how she won.

jinzin
About the same amount of doubt that would be given to 616 being unable to be torn in half since Ultimate Wolverine was.

I suppose. Though I think there are CLEAR differences between that example and 616 reality, and clear similarities between this example and 616 reality.

YFZ 350
So let me get this straight. Sasquatch beat Logan in Exiles?

King_Mungi
Was it?

Don't you use Exiles Sasquatch to support the whole Zarathos thing? confused

That wasn't Sasquatch that was Tanaraq.

you're making it sound like she was in a position to... no expression

I think it was made pretty clear that if Wolverine had caught up to her and Morph, or if he was about to fight her when he eventually did, that she was going to die...

Will you post scans of the "issues later" reference? I'm not trying to be disengenuine I honestly just don't remember that..

And the only thing I have problems with in terms of the references made to her having killed him in an alternate timeline, is that we never see any context of that fight at all.. no way to determine what state/shape wolverine was in or how she won.

Actually she said she would kill him twice in the issue and believed she could

Not to what was said in the last page of the caption, as she wasn't sure what she would have done if Wolverine went for the attack in the end.

I'll look for the scans, but regardless pretty clear she was holding back via quotes, flashback and conversations in the same issue.

We see her holding his dead body with no marks on her what's so ever and even here she still believed she could kill him but as noted didn't want to as she was mourning him for years almost to the point of suicidal.

King_Mungi

Yes, she killed her realities Wolverine, her husband at the time.

jinzin
That wasn't Sasquatch that was Tanaraq.

Yes but it was still Exiles.. are you saying they get their power from the same canon?

Actually she said she would kill him twice in the issue and believed she could
But that's not exactly how things played out.. Wolverine said he could take the Hulk canonically before his first appearance and he said it multiple times.. he believed he could do it too.. didn't mean much when they threw down.

Not to what was said in the last page of the caption, as she wasn't sure what she would have done if Wolverine went for the attack in the end. To me it seemed strongly implied she was on the end of a short rope.

I'll look for the scans, but regardless pretty clear she was holding back via quotes, flashback and conversations in the same issue.
I disagree to this too. In the heat of the fight, the narrative, the on panel art (expressions) and the diologue all point to the contrary.

We see her holding his dead body with no marks on her what's so ever and even here she still believed she could kill him but as noted didn't want to as she was mourning him for years almost to the point of suicidal. OKay.. BUT....we still have no context to the fight in question. And once again, so what if she believed she could, from all appearances, she was wrong.

Soljer
I suppose. Though I think there are CLEAR differences between that example and 616 reality, and clear similarities between this example and 616 reality.

Not really.

Earth-1610 != Earth-616 != Earth-1720 != Earth-1880 != Earth-1917 != Earth-1987 != Earth-2020 != Earth-2189 != Earth-2600 != Earth-.....

jinzin

She killed Logan in Exiles on one timeline.. but we never see ONE PANEL of their fight to show us any context in how it took place.. Logan could have lost to one of any number of factors not expanded upon...

What we do know is that when we see her fight Wolverine on panel with Morphs help to back her up, she ends up high-tailing it away from the fight.

YFZ 350
Yes, she killed her realities Wolverine, her husband at the time. Alot of wacky things happen in Exiles though. Didn't Colossus beat Luke Cage and Iron Fist?

jinzin
Not really.

Earth-1610 != Earth-616 != Earth-1720 != Earth-1880 != Earth-1917 != Earth-1987 != Earth-2020 != Earth-2189 != Earth-2600 != Earth-.....

no expression

masterbruce
Didn't Colossus beat Luke Cage and Iron Fist? theres nothing wacky about that

King_Mungi
Yes but it was still Exiles.. are you saying they get their power from the same canon?

No, even in the Sasquatch & Great Beasts respect thread I seperate the two. I don't use them as the same being.

But that's not exactly how things played out.. Wolverine said he could take the Hulk canonically before his first appearance and he said it multiple times.. he believed he could do it too.. didn't mean much when they threw down.

Well considering Exiles Sasquatch took blasts from Dr.Doom, Iron Man and a hammer throw from Thor all at the same time and it didn't put her down or leave any damage your greatly underating her here.

To me it seemed strongly implied she was on the end of a short rope.

She definetly seemed to be fine with her situation even commenting she killed Wolverine before and she would again to Morph.

I disagree to this too. In the heat of the fight, the narrative, the on panel art (expressions) and the diologue all point to the contrary.

There's actually quotes and captions that support BOTH of our opinions so going to be impossible to convince either of us to go the other way.

OKay.. BUT....we still have no context to the fight in question. And once again, so what if she believed she could, from all appearances, she was wrong.

How do you know? For all we know she could have been in the exact same situation as before and did it.

King_Mungi
What we do know is that when we see her fight Wolverine on panel with Morphs help to back her up, she ends up high-tailing it away from the fight.

Well considering Morph was sliced in half and she was hurt herself I don't see what's the problem. She even eluded to not being mentally in it as she had to kill her husband before. So is it really a good indication of how a fight would be? Not in the least

jinzin
No, even in the Sasquatch & Great Beasts respect thread I seperate the two. I don't use them as the same being.

Oh my mistake then, I though you referneced Exiles Sas for Zarathos arguments we had a while back.

Well considering Exiles Sasquatch took blasts from Dr.Doom, Iron Man and a hammer throw from Thor all at the same time and it didn't put her down or leave any damage your greatly underating her here.
What the f**k?

No I'm not, I'm just stating exactly what I saw.

She definetly seemed to be fine with her situation even commenting she killed Wolverine before and she would again to Morph.

Which once again, didn't seem to mean much when she ended up getting rid of Morph and prepping herself to die. erm

There's actually quotes and captions that support BOTH of our opinions so going to be impossible to convince either of us to go the other way.
As usual lol.

How do you know? For all we know she could have been in the exact same situation as before and did it.

I don't know, nor am I suggesting that I do. But isn't it fair to assume that if she was in the exact same position it would have ended just as badly for her? Isn't it then likely that she wasn't and nor was Logan?

jinzin
Well considering Morph was sliced in half and she was hurt herself I don't see what's the problem. She even eluded to not being mentally in it as she had to kill her husband before. So is it really a good indication of how a fight would be? Not in the least

and ONCE.... AGAAAAAAIN.... lol
The narrative dictates otherwise as does (IMO) the fight and diologue.

And the damage that she and morph sustained was on Wolvies own accord so.. erm

YFZ 350
What issue did Logan fight Sasquatch and Morph? It must be in the 40's or so.

King_Mungi

What the f**k?

No I'm not, I'm just stating exactly what I saw.

As am I, but we know Heather's heart wasn't in this so why are we even using it as a true representation of how 616 fought would occur?

Which once again, didn't seem to mean much when she ended up getting rid of Morph and prepping herself to die. erm

She wasn't prepping herself to die, she even comments shortly after she is thinking of killing him and the last page has Heather being thankful that she didn't have to do it again.

I don't know, nor am I suggesting that I do. But isn't it fair to assume that if she was in the exact same position it would have ended just as badly for her? Isn't it then likely that she wasn't and nor was Logan?

Well the thing is Walter does have a healing factor, for all we know she could have been holding him for awhile and healed mourning killing her husband, or did it quick. We just don't know.

jinzin
I honestly don't remember.. but I could post the fight later tonight.

Soljer
no expression

Que?

King_Mungi
and ONCE.... AGAAAAAAIN.... lol
The narrative dictates otherwise as does (IMO) the fight and diologue.

And the damage that she and morph sustained was on Wolvies own accord so.. erm

Like mentioned earlier there are captions, and dialogue that state the opposite.

She has a healing factor and a damn good one and she was mentally upset about having to potentailly kill her husband again

What issue did Logan fight Sasquatch and Morph? It must be in the 40's or so.

#33 I believe

jinzin
As am I, but we know Heather's heart wasn't in this so why are we even using it as a true representation of how 616 fought would occur?
Because regardless if things started out that way, they certainly seemed to escalate into an all out fight.

And I'm not using it so much as a "true representation" of a fight between Logan and Sas either so don't confuse yourself with what I've said. What I said was simply that the fight in question makes me think there's more than a bit of validity in thinking Wolverine can take Sasquatch.

Furthermore I think it just proves a lot in terms of What Logan and take and dish out when compared with Sas.

She wasn't prepping herself to die, she even comments shortly after she is thinking of killing him and the last page has Heather being thankful that she didn't have to do it again.

I'll haveto re-read it but I definitely didn't interpret it that way.

Well the thing is Walter does have a healing factor, for all we know she could have been holding him for awhile and healed mourning killing her husband, or did it quick. We just don't know. And? Who said he didn't?

For all we know he was taxed out or going through his own CIS (buffy/angel style) when she did it.

jinzin
Like mentioned earlier there are captions, and dialogue that state the opposite.

She has a healing factor and a damn good one and she was mentally upset about having to potentailly kill her husband again

This is going circles.. oy..

No one said she didn't.. but it clearly wasn't enough to keep up with the damage she was sustaining. She didn't run away for being upset, she ran because Logan ripped up her Acheles. At least that's how it came across to me.

King_Mungi
Because regardless if things started out that way, they certainly seemed to escalate into an all out fight.

It didn't though she even comments and the images show she is getting mentally upset talking to Morph about it.

And I'm not using it so much as a "true representation" of a fight between Logan and Sas either so don't confuse yourself with what I've said. What I said was simply that the fight in question makes me think there's more than a bit of validity in thinking Wolverine can take Sasquatch.

You said you don't consider Sasquatch would take a majority since you read the fight in Exiles, but that fight didn't really prove anything. Can Wolverine beat Sasquatch? definetly, but for the majority no way.

Furthermore I think it just proves a lot in terms of What Logan and take and dish out when compared with Sas.

With a timid Sasquatch

And? Who said he didn't?

For all we know he was taxed out or going through his own CIS (buffy/angel style) when she did it.

I didn't say otherwise

Come on, now your really underating Sasquatch.

YFZ 350
I honestly don't remember.. but I could post the fight later tonight. That would be sweet. I'd like to see that.

YFZ 350

No one said she didn't.. but it clearly wasn't enough to keep up with the damage she was sustaining. She didn't run away for being upset, she ran because Logan ripped up her Acheles. At least that's how it came across to me. Going from what I read on uncanny.net I would agree with this.

King_Mungi

No one said she didn't.. but it clearly wasn't enough to keep up with the damage she was sustaining. She didn't run away for being upset, she ran because Logan ripped up her Acheles. At least that's how it came across to me.

Yeah I don't think we need to touch on most of the parts now

She definetly ran being injuired which she said, not because she was upset it's just during the fight she wasn't into it saying sorry I have to put you down and then he stabs her in her leg/ankle.

JasonK4
Sabertooth and Sasquatch win.

jinzin
It didn't though she even comments and the images show she is getting mentally upset talking to Morph about it.

I disagree.. of course she got upset later has she was talking to Morph, during the fight it seemed like an all out battle.

You said you don't consider Sasquatch would take a majority since you read the fight in Exiles, but that fight didn't really prove anything. Can Wolverine beat Sasquatch? definetly, but for the majority no way.
I said it made me unsure.. and yes it does.. it proves a lot in terms of what Logan can take and dish out to Sasquatch..

I don't know.. I don't see why not still I guess.

With a timid Sasquatch
According to your interpretation. Not mine.

I didn't say otherwise
Come on, now your really underating Sasquatch.

NO I'M NOT... confused

It's reasonable...

Logan's taken on hundreds of brick fights and has a hefty majority of them under his belt as victories. For Sasquatch to outright kill Logan in a fight unscathed seems a bit... Okay, VERY highly suspect.

jinzin
That would be sweet. I'd like to see that.

I'll try and take care of it tonight.

King_Mungi
I disagree.. of course she got upset later has she was talking to Morph, during the fight it seemed like an all out battle.

It wasn't as mentioned later in Exiles, I'm still looking for the issue.

I said it made me unsure.. and yes it does.. it proves a lot in terms of what Logan can take and dish out to Sasquatch..

I don't know.. I don't see why not still I guess.

If his claws can cut Hulk, why wouldn't they cut Sasquatch? I just don't see how this makes much of a difference

Especially since this is Exiles, who base was said to be weaker then 616 via. handbooks.

NO I'M NOT... confused

It's reasonable...

Logan's taken on hundreds of brick fights and has a hefty majority of them under his belt as victories. For Sasquatch to outright kill Logan in a fight unscathed seems a bit... Okay, VERY highly suspect.

I'm talking about your comment about "his own CIS (buffy/angel style) when she did it" basically it was his own doing. We know it was a fight, and Sas wouldn't have been so sure she could do it again if it was simply Wolveine just giving up.

jinzin
It wasn't as mentioned later in Exiles, I'm still looking for the issue.

If his claws can cut Hulk, why wouldn't they cut Sasquatch? I just don't see how this makes much of a difference

Especially since this is Exiles, who base was said to be weaker then 616 via. handbooks.

How much weaker?
It just reassured me on things I already figured.

I'm talking about your comment about "his own CIS (buffy/angel style) when she did it" basically it was his own doing. We know it was a fight, and Sas wouldn't have been so sure she could do it again if it was simply Wolveine just giving up. I'm saying it COULD have gone down that way... It's hard to imagine that she was so successful against that Logan when we see how poorly she faired in the fight we DID see.. that's why I have a problem with referencing the off panel fight, we're not treated one bit to the context in which it took place.

King_Mungi
How much weaker?
It just reassured me on things I already figured.

I honestly can't say, we just know she is weaker. How much? no idea.

I'm saying it COULD have gone down that way... It's hard to imagine that she was so successful against that Logan when we see how poorly she faired in the fight we DID see.. that's why I have a problem with referencing the off panel fight, we're not treated one bit to the context in which it took place.

Like I said she wasn't mentally in it, as last time she killed her husband she was sucidial for years mourning her husband. No way was her full heart in fighting him at all, which was referenced in the issue and later on. Think it was around just before Heather goes back to her world and we see her AF team.

YFZ 350
I honestly can't say, we just know she is weaker. How much? no idea.

Like I said she wasn't mentally in it, as last time she killed her husband she was sucidial for years mourning her husband. No way was her full heart in fighting him at all, which was referenced in the issue and later on. Think it was around just before Heather goes back to her world and we see her AF team. How do you know she is weaker? Is it stated in a comic or handbook somewhere?

BTW I just saw the Exiles #33 fight. That's how I would expect a fight to go between the two. Logan isn't gonna overpower Sasquatch but he will cut him up.

King_Mungi
How do you know she is weaker? Is it stated in a comic or handbook somewhere?

BTW I just saw the Exiles #33 fight. That's how I would expect a fight to go between the two. Logan isn't gonna overpower Sasquatch but he will cut him up.

Handbook

He most definetly can overpower Wolverine, heck he can increase his strength as I mentioned earlier.

YFZ 350
Handbook

He most definetly can overpower Wolverine, heck he can increase his strength as I mentioned earlier. Oh, I thought the handbooks both put them at 70 tons.

Anyways I noticed in the issue that when Morph said that he wanted to stay and help Sasquatch fight Wolverine Sasquatch was quoted as saying "We'll loose. We both can't outrun him, and he's too dangerous in this state".

Tony Stark
I saw some people saying how stupid you are but I didn't believe till I saw it with my own eyes. What the f**k?

confused

Did you just say something?

King_Mungi
Oh, I thought the handbooks both put them at 70 tons.

Anyways I noticed in the issue that when Morph said that he wanted to stay and help Sasquatch fight Wolverine Sasquatch was quoted as saying "We'll loose. We both can't outrun him, and he's too dangerous in this state".

It varies sometines 616 Sasquatch is listed to be able to lift 75 tons, and another puts him in class 90. Handbooks have him all over the place, but on-panel evidence contradict handbooks. As even in his first apperance he tossed 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet while the engines were still on with ease.

Yeah and right after she tells him she will kill Wolverine as she had did before. Like I mentioned with Jinzin there are quotes and captions that support both our sides.

YFZ 350
It varies sometines 616 Sasquatch is listed to be able to lift 75 tons, and another puts him in class 90. Handbooks have him all over the place, but on-panel evidence contradict handbooks. As even in his first apperance he tossed 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet while the engines were still on with ease.

Yeah and right after she tells him she will kill Wolverine as she had did before. Like I mentioned with Jinzin there are quotes and captions that support both our sides. Well almost all characters can lift more than their bios say so feats don't really mean anything really. BTW which handbook lists him at lifting 75 tons? I saw the one in the thread that put him at class 90 which is 75-90 tons max I believe but never saw one that put him at 75 tons.

I actually think Sasquatch told Morph that she would kill Logan to try and help pursuade him to leave.

cmack
sassie and sbretooth wins

King_Mungi
Well almost all characters can lift more than their bios say so feats don't really mean anything really. BTW which handbook lists him at lifting 75 tons? I saw the one in the thread that put him at class 90 which is 75-90 tons max I believe but never saw one that put him at 75 tons.

I actually think Sasquatch told Morph that she would kill Logan to try and help pursuade him to leave.

Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol.1 (Pre upgrade bio) I believe, I don't have all his bios uploaded. Actually on this board we go by feats, if we go by handbooks they state Wolverine is peak human and can die from having his organs removed. We know that's not the case

Here's some captions concerning that:
Sasquatch: "Go! I'm to heavy to carry and besides you can find reinforcements. Wolverine isn't impossible to stop..we were just caught off guard. I'll do what I have to do if he catches up to me."
Morph: "Heather I'm not leaving you"
Sasquatch: "I'll kill him..I've done it before"
Morph: "Yeah?"
Sasquatch: "Yes." (Sad look)

Caption: <Flashback> "The remaining controllers of the Weapon X Program activated a dormant chip hidden in Logan's adrenal gland. He went insane. It was Heather who finally had to stop him. She mourned him for years. James Hudson brought her back from the brink. And helped her find a new life within the old. But despite new found joy, she still missed Logan. He haunted her then..and still does now"

Caption: "She is just so thankful for this one moment of calm..because if Logan decided a second later to attack..she doesn't know what she would have done. And that sits quite well with her."

Battlehammer
actaully there are really no hand books that state logan is peak-human.

Blur
confused

Did you just say something? More than you. So far you just laugh at anyone smarter than you. Or make a stupid comment.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully there are really no hand books that state logan is peak-human. Yea there is. Don't make me show you.

Battlehammer
There one that is controdicted by 5 others............one vs 5...........wow.

snoopdogg
There one that is controdicted by 5 others............one vs 5...........wow. Actually most of his bios say he has the normal human strength of a man who engages in intesive exercise.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/3097znl.jpg

Upper limit human level. I don't see a problem with that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually most of his bios say he has the normal human strength of a man who engages in intesive exercise.
not really that was stated in two hand books...........one of which was dirrectly copy of the other one and even controdicts it self.

It also controdicted by hulks ultimate guide, wolverines guide, comics and so forth.

realy.............ecpt for the fact Logan has never been refferenced as have peak human or normal human strength.....in a single comic story.

how ever he has been listed and implied to having super human strength. As well as enchanced human strength.

oh and your welcome and try to provide evidence saying other wise.

Battlehammer
"Upper limit human level. I don't see a problem with that."

though it controdicts comic evidence and stated facts in comics..........

snoopdogg
Don't hate the playa.......hate the game patner.

Upper limit human in the hizzle!!

Battlehammer
Don't hate the playa.......hate the game patner.

Upper limit human in the hizzle!!

but that controdicts.........comic facts

snoopdogg
but that controdicts.........comic facts You have your view and I have mine. Wolverine is upper human level in my view, in yours however he does not.

Battlehammer
You have your view and I have mine. Wolverine is upper human level in my view, in yours however he does not.

but your views controdicts comics........and is wrong.......

xo your welcoem to have you incorrect view all you want........but it still wrong and still controdicts the fact Logan never once been stated as peak-human in a comic. also his feats.......put him well over peak-human...........

snoopdogg
but your views controdicts comics........and is wrong.......

xo your welcoem to have you incorrect view all you want........but it still wrong and still controdicts the fact Logan never once been stated as peak-human in a comic. also his feats.......put him well over peak-human........... If we use your logic Batman has superhuman abilties also.

That's not gonna work out very well for you.

Battlehammer
If we use your logic Batman has superhuman abilties also.

That's not gonna work out very well for you.

oh it works out fine for me.

since Logan has been stated to have enchanced human strength........he been implied and stated to have superhuman strength........

when has batman been stated to have either?......never is the correct word.

snoopdogg
oh it works out fine for me.

since Logan has been stated to have enchanced human strength........he been implied and stated to have superhuman strength........

when has batman been stated to have either?......never is the correct word. Let's see scans of Logan as being stated as having superhuman strength.

Battlehammer
Let's see scans of Logan as being stated as having superhuman strength.

don't have a scanner. I can give you issue numbers.

for example the enemy state tie in with the thunderbolts Logan is stated with enchanced human strength.

masterbruce

for example the enemy state tie in with the thunderbolts Logan is stated with enchanced human strength.

what was the exact quote?

Battlehammer
what was the exact quote?

Wolverine a mutant with enchanced strength and stamina or some such.

don't have the issue in front of me at the moment im at school

snoopdogg

for example the enemy state tie in with the thunderbolts Logan is stated with enchanced human strength. I want Superhuman quotes as you have stated. Anything less is crap.

You talk the talk now back it up.

Battlehammer
I want Superhuman quotes as you have stated. Anything less is crap.

You talk the talk now back it up.
actaully the enchanced quote is enough to prove you wrong since you said he was upper human limits, but hold on I get the the issue numbers for superhuman refference may take a little bit since im not home were my comics are at, but I will get it.

snoopdogg
actaully the enchanced quote is enough to prove you wrong since you said he was upper human limits, but hold on I get the the issue numbers for superhuman refference may take a little bit since im not home were my comics are at, but I will get it. Yea right.

He has enhanced strength due to the metal bonded to his bones allowing him to support more weight. I want a comic scan that says he had SUPERHUMAN strength.

Battlehammer
wolverine 31 to 33.

clearly explains and shows that Logan has superhuman strength.

Battlehammer
Yea right.

He has enhanced strength due to the metal bonded to his bones allowing him to support more weight. I want a comic scan that says he had SUPERHUMAN strength.

actaully if your muscles can't lift the weight then it would not matter how dense your bones are not to mention........the reason Logan strength is beyond the human limits is due to the weapon-x project which is full explain in the weapon x book.

masterbruce
wolverine 31 to 33.

clearly explains and shows that Logan has superhuman strength.

You have to post scans to support your assertion or else we have to assume Logan is just peak human strength

even in the cartoon, he was stated as lifting about 800 lbs

Battlehammer
The there always the DC vs marvel cross over which was made cannon by the way when wolverine bio states him with superman strength.

there another issue that states him with superhuman strength I just have to find it

Battlehammer
You have to post scans to support your assertion or else we have to assume Logan is just peak human strength

why do I need scanns? go read the dam issue. I dont have a scanner. Not to mention he neevr once been stated as peak-human in comics. He been stated as enchanced human......which would put him oevr peak-human not to mention his feats put him well over 800......so you fail.........

when did the cartoon say he could only lift 800 pounds........and who gives a shit about the cartoon?

Soljer

Cartoons mean dick, and citing an issue is enough. Scans aren't required.

masterbruce
wolverine bio states him with superman strength.
eek! wow. just wow. Battlethimble, that's even ridiculous, for a Logan fan like you.

Battlehammer
thanks

masterbruce

citing an issue isn't enough when you've shown in the past to have exaggerated feats and stuff.

Battlehammer
eek! wow. just wow. Battlethimble, that's even ridiculous, for a Logan fan like you.
whats rediculous about that? it did state him with superhuman strength..........also the bio was in a comic............

masterbruce
whats rediculous about that? it did state him with superhuman strength..........also the bio was in a comic............

reread your quote. you didn't say superhuman.

Soljer
For the record, I HAVE seen him described as having the 'maximum human strength' or some such in comics, not just in some bios.

No, I don't have scans, no I don't remember what issue it was - just saw it posted on the forum before.

Believe me, don't believe me, I don't really care. Just throwing it out there.

Battlehammer
citing an issue isn't enough when you've shown in the past to have exaggerated feats and stuff.

really when have I shown to exaggerate any thing? Nope never that was actaully alf that got caught doing that, but he actaully flat out lieing.........

oh and it is enough

Soljer

Cite your source, fool.

Soljer
really when have I shown to exaggerate any thing? Nope never that was actaully alf that got caught doing that, but he actaully flat out lieing.........

oh and it is enough

laughing

Alfheim has lied and exaggerated in damned near every thread he's posted in...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>