Episode III in hindsight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Am I the only one who thinks that, looking back, Episode III wasn't really very good at all. Sure, at the time you get caught up in the hype, and the movie itself simply oozes adrenaline with its constant action scenes. However, when compared to a movie like Batman Begins, where every character is upredicatble and has such depth, EP III doesn't measure up.

DeVi| D0do
Batman Begins is much better than Revenge of the Sith.

Haven't I been here before? confused

Ast Rofan
Just because one movie is really good, that doesnt make another good movie bad.

obi_wans_beard
Episode III wasn't as good as I had hyped it in my mind, mainly because they cut out so much and butchered the score. Still a great film and a favourite but Batman Begins and Sin City are the films of the year for me.

DeVi| D0do
I think ROTS IS a very good film, but not great which is could have been. But then, it could also have been very bad so I'm hapy. It is definitely not as good as Batman. It's a crime I've only seen that film once...

ShadowKing
Unfortunately, ROTS did not have the virtue of a good scriptwriter...

the script for Batman Begins hit all the right notes and also had nice literary devices like the repeated dialogue:

"Bruce, what happens when we fall?"

ROTS had - "...Noooooooooo.." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.