blackbolt just starts yelling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay blackbolt starts yelling starting in NYC. he is gonna try to make as far west as he can. how far does he get? who stops him?who does he take out? and how much property damage?

demigawd
YELLING? He'll pretty much go as far as he wants. It would take a really long range assault (telepathic or from hundreds of miles away) to take him out.

yahman
wink Umm this is a hard one. I mean if he sees anyone coming he's probably going to scraem at them. This thing is mega powerful. Not only does it cause damage over a large area it totally anhilates the objects it touches, (unlike a nuke). It's like Darkseids omega effect spread over a large area. eek!

Umm the only characters who i think have a good chance at withstanding it are Classic Juggernaught (with his force field) Doc Strange (with a force field) And the Silver Surfer (with a force field). All of these characters have taken some of the most potent forces in the universe.

Solidus Snake
yahman you are wise beyond your years.

Scoobless
if he stumbles across Magneto or Graviton he could be in trouble

Cosmic Cube
Wouldn't BB yelling put a big hole in the planet? His whispers can shatter mountains.

Solidus Snake
maybe if he aimed downwards

Lord S
*Calmly waits for Xplosive to prance in and say Apocalypse*

Khellendros
Originally posted by demigawd
YELLING? He'll pretty much go as far as he wants. It would take a really long range assault (telepathic or from hundreds of miles away) to take him out.
Telepathy isn't even guaranteed, he's stood up to his brother, Maximus, whose power is just telepathic domination of any mind he comes across, without much of a struggle. It's seriusly gonna take a heavy level telekinetic, or Magneto/Graviton to stop him. Maybe Silver Surfer.

gautam
Juggernaut had said that if he had his shield up then the scream would not have bothered him...so he could walk up to BB...then kill him

Khellendros
Originally posted by gautam
Juggernaut had said that if he had his shield up then the scream would not have bothered him...so he could walk up to BB...then kill him
Or BB could scream at his feet, and leave him under another mountains-worth of rubble.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Khellendros
Or BB could scream at his feet, and leave him under another mountains-worth of rubble.

lol. It took Juggy years to get out of the first one. Probably because he didn't know his powers, but years?

Onikirimaru
Heres an idea, can BB scream so load, that he could destroy HIMSELF

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

If he keeps his mouth closed while he screams, probably...

Avalonofthewind
Agent smith removes his mouth just like he did to Neo.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Hasn't happened yet.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Agent smith removes his mouth just like he did to Neo.
Pfffft. Black Bolt >>> The Matrix.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord S
*Calmly waits for Xplosive to prance in and say Apocalypse*

laughing out loud laughing lol I was just about to say that laughing

~wickerman~

Solidus Snake
the flash would down him

1000 kidney punches and bolt goes down

i think if the atom went sub atomic he could do something

manjaro
classic BB has been shown to rock a navy ship and cuase a few big waves with just a whisper, and he has done the whole rubbling a mountain range for real, also, in marvel 2099 he destroyed the star ship his ppl were exiled in, and even after the ship blew up he managed to find a way to create some sort of forcefield to survive in sapce...also this was a case of him not really yelling out as loud as he could.

so im thinking if he yells out on top of his lungs he could quite possibly destroy the whole planet. not just from the sheer brunt of his scream but you know the subsequent earthquakes, and tsunamis and shit...not to mention the awakening of all the sleeping volcanoes

ChaoticReign
I'm unfamiliar with how durable black bolt is. Could he withstand heat vision because supes has shown the ability to hit things from orbit.

Solidus Snake
black bolt is failry resilient.

DarkCrawler
Luckily he didn't have his powers when he was an baby. Inhumans would have been screwed.

"Don't cry baby...don't cry..."

*Drops the bottle*

"Oh motherfuc***."

K3VIL
Superman or Thor will take out him from distance.
A full force heat vision or GodForce will shut down BB once and for all.
Juggernaut himself can just walk toward him and K.O. him.

yahman
"yahman you are wise beyond your years."

I really appreciate this mate. I dont know how true it is, but cheers. Unless you were being sarcy, Then LOL

laughing

"Wouldn't BB yelling put a big hole in the planet? His whispers can shatter mountains."

I've heard rumours about his powers becoming stronger over the years but i dont think they are quite at this stage yet. A while back he whispered in Glads ears. Verry funny stuff but if his voice had been this strong i think he would have taken his head off.

"Juggernaut had said that if he had his shield up then the scream would not have bothered him...so he could walk up to BB...then kill him"

Kewlll, I though as much though.

"*Calmly waits for Xplosive to prance in and say Apocalypse*"

Verry funny stuff... LOL

laughing laughing laughing

"Hasn't happened yet"

It probably should of though..

"Telepathy isn't even guaranteed, he's stood up to his brother, Maximus, whose power is just telepathic domination of any mind he comes across, without much of a struggle."

I have a pic of BB over coming his bro's telepathy with his electro magnetic powers. Very cool stuff.

"classic BB has been shown to rock a navy ship and cuase a few big waves with just a whisper, and he has done the whole rubbling a mountain range for real, also, in marvel 2099 he destroyed the star ship his ppl were exiled in, and even after the ship blew up he managed to find a way to create some sort of forcefield to survive in sapce...also this was a case of him not really yelling out as loud as he could."

cool KEWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yahman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.