a comic book WAR OF THE WORLDS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
i just saw the movie war of the worlds and thought about a comic war of a worlds. what if these planets races fought against eachother? who would win?

ok the battle takes place on earth on a day with a full moon.

teams are not just comics because i couldnt think of enough alien races.

TEAM 1
kryptonian
shi'ar
namekian

TEAM 2

kree
saiyan
Oan

goku-vs-superma
the technology of the kryptonians plus the fact that since their on earth with its yellow sun they would have the powers of superman. the shi'ar would also bring very advanced technology to the table. plus the powers of the namekians and their healing powers.

vs

the incredible powers of the kree and saiyans and the magnificent technological power of the Oans and their green lantern corps that would help protect them.

P.S. each team is given 1 month to prepare.

kgkg
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i just saw the movie war of the worlds and thought about a comic war of a worlds. what if these planets races fought against eachother? who would win?

ok the battle takes place on earth on a day with a full moon.

teams are not just comics because i couldnt think of enough alien races.

TEAM 1
kryptonian
shi'ar
namekian

TEAM 2

kree
saiyan
Oan
namekian they have dragon ball end of story

Tron
You actually used the Guardians of Oa in this?!!!

That's pure ownage by itself.

goku-vs-superma
i think 2 wins because of the variety of power on the team.

goku-vs-superma
bump

goku-vs-superma
i replace the Oans with the martians (the planet martian man hunter is from) it would be a better and more fair fight. wow i just posted 3 times in a row im a loser. lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.