HULK vs. wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who will win this fight?
my guess is hulk because i dont know what the wonderwoman
will bring that will beat the hulk

Cosmic Cube
A golden lasso, that will turn him into Bruce Banner.

This thread has been done.

WAF3001
Hulk smash pretty woman!

DrDoom
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
A golden lasso, that will turn him into Bruce Banner.

This thread has been done.

Yeah, much like GA did to Captain Marvel she would just use the lasso to make him convert into his puny alter ego.

DEVILHULK
hulk would rape her 9/10

DEVILHULK
Hulk is best known for breaking shit that people thought couldn't be broken. Deviant forcefields. Doom's forcefields. X-Man's previously-unbreached-by-physical-power forcefield. High Evolutionary's armor. A forcefield from the Collector. A force hold by the Stranger. The time storm/barrier/thing.

Hulk broke all that shit. And in one punch, blew Onslaught's armor into chunks (when in apeshit crazy mode).

He would break the lasso.No doubt.

If she is dumb enough to test his power against the Hulk's nigh-unbelieveable dynamic strength... then Wonder Woman is gonna be a splatter mark on the pavement.

DEVILHULK
double post sorry

long pig
NM

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by long pig
Really?
He sure can't break those bands of Cyttorak when they are concentrated upon.

Savage hulk broke Cyttorak bands (do you need other scans ?)

and War (do you even know who is ? ) stopped and beat a running juggernaut overpowering again Cyttorak's power...

even too easy debate against you.....

long pig
I edited because it's worthless to argue with a fanboy.

Savage Hulk broke them while Strange was not concentrating on them, they are unbreakable as long as Strange is concentrating on them.

Namor broke them too, Strange wasn't keeping them together then either.

When Strange starts to lose concentration on them, they fade, that's when it's possible to break them.

War used Celestial armor which negated Cyttorak, Hulk had no part in the breaking of the enchantment, it was all about the armor.

Savage Hulk is stronger than War, and savage couldn't ever damage Jug.

long pig
There are about 100 other times when Hulk was easily contained in the Bands.
One time, while Strange is either unconcious or not concentrating doesn't mean shit.

Hell, I think I have scans of him begging to be let free from them. Then some more where he has to lie to get out.

Everytime he gets out of control in the Defenders series, he's either put to sleep or contained in the bands.

olympian
"and War (do you even know who is ? ) stopped and beat a running juggernaut overpowering again Cyttorak's power..."

We all know. He isent regular Hulk so he wont do anything of that nature here.

GalacticStorm
Damn you guys are off topic lol. I really believe that WW would win. All hulk has goin for him is that he's stronger(potentially) WW can fly at around mach 10 run at around 600mph. She has enhanced reflexes, centuries of fighting experience plus she has immense strength. I just believe with her warrior skills she would be able to apply that strength well enough to deal with the hulk.

Solidus Snake
wonderwoman is as strong/stronger than a non adrenalined hulk. all she needs to do is take the lasso rope him when the fight starts and throw him into space.

or she could cut his head off with her magic sword. and throw that into orbit.

gamewarrior
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Damn you guys are off topic lol. I really believe that WW would win. All hulk has goin for him is that he's stronger(potentially) WW can fly at around mach 10 run at around 600mph. She has enhanced reflexes, centuries of fighting experience plus she has immense strength. I just believe with her warrior skills she would be able to apply that strength well enough to deal with the hulk.

Hulk can run up to 700mph and the Hulk has overtaken an ICBM (which had a bit of a headstart): Hulks no slouch just look at these.

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/616/icbm15og.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/8161/spiderspeed6uy.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg
http://img20.echo.cx/img20/9756/speed39wb.jpg
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/7066/icbm23cg.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
He would break the lasso.No doubt.
The only way the lasso would break on Hulk is if Wonder Woman said "It's makes perfect sense that your pants don't break off!"

The lie will cause the lasso to fail.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Hulk can run up to 700mph and the Hulk has overtaken an ICBM (which had a bit of a headstart): Hulks no slouch just look at these.

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/616/icbm15og.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/8161/spiderspeed6uy.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg
http://img20.echo.cx/img20/9756/speed39wb.jpg
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/7066/icbm23cg.jpg

Those scans do not prove that hulk can run at 700mph GW. He jumped. i dont believe he can ive never heard of that before. Either way with her warrior skills and flight sppeed she could speed blitz him and take him out.

GalacticStorm
Also quicksilver and Spidey are nowhere near as fast as WW's top speed

gamewarrior
I couldnt find any pics with him running but he really can run 700mph. Wonderwoman is skilled I agree on that but Hulk can attain limmitless strenght in mere moments making him harder to defeat and more durable.

GalacticStorm
I couldnt find any pics with him running but he really can run 700mph. Wonderwoman is skilled I agree on that but Hulk can attain limmitless strenght in mere moments making him harder to defeat and more durable.

Doesnt matter. WW still has immense strength and coupled with her centuries of fighting experience i think she'd win. I know youre a hulk fan but come on he can not run at 700 mph. If that was the case it would have been mentioned in his handbook.

long pig
Hulk can run pretty fast, but he needs a bit of space to do it, like a mile.

But I've never seen him with reactions on the scale of quicksilver or anyone with with super speed.

But of course, there isn't much speedblitzing in marvel.

I mean, if spiderman can regularly dodge around him like he's standing still, then WW makes him look like a overweight sloth.

Swanky-Tuna
I've heard he was clocked at 700mph once. I don't see why it's such a big deal though, it's just running.

And as long as the strength gap isn't blinding, like Cap vs Juggernaut or something, fighting skill wins out over strength.

It reminds me of that video I saw of the jutisu guy whooping the giant football player who doubted martial arts were real.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk can run pretty fast, but he needs a bit of space to do it, like a mile.

But I've never seen him with reactions on the scale of quicksilver or anyone with with super speed.

But of course, there isn't much speedblitzing in marvel.

I mean, if spiderman can regularly dodge around him like he's standing still, then WW makes him look like a overweight sloth.

Hulk's fast enough to tag guys like Quicksilver. Spiderman dodges around everyone, so that's not a fair comparison.

long pig
Well, if I hold onto a car, and run with it....I can reach upwards of 14-15 miles an hour before tripping and falling.

long pig
I know what you're saying Cube, I've just never seen him have super reaction speed, but I've seen WW blitz with the best of them.

I no doubt acknowledge that Hulk is no slow poke, he's faster than a being his size should be, but not like WW.

(CC's job is to always come in and make me look dumb when I underestimate Hulk sad)

olympian
Hulk does have a degree of super speed. Its just lower than Wonder Woman is.

long pig
He does, but saying he can run 900mph is sorta misleading, he can after a long bit of sprinting and gaining speed. Basically jumping 50 feet at a time.
Hulk can't speedblitz at 900mph, but he can run that fast.

olympian
Eh when pll like Herc and Hulk tagg Speedsters like quicksilver thats enough for me to know they have super speed.

How much? pffff beats me. I know its lower than top speedsters.

long pig
Usually, they don't tag QS cuz of their speed, they usually do it by seeing his patterns and exploiting it, ala wolverine vs QS and SpeedDemon.
Wolverine wasn't fast enough to fight them, he just basically put claws out and had them run into 'em.

GalacticStorm
Usually, they don't tag QS cuz of their speed, they usually do it by seeing his patterns and exploiting it, ala wolverine vs QS and SpeedDemon.
Wolverine wasn't fast enough to fight them, he just basically put claws out and had them run into 'em.

U tell em LP!!

gamewarrior
All Im saying is that hulk aint slow and he has the capability to win thats all and this can go either way.

olympian
Lets call them super reflexes instead of super speed running then. Even if at that they arent "slow".

Its more accurate anyway.

long pig
Hell no Hulk ain't slow, the guy is WAYYYYYYY faster than anyone his size should be, but he is no blitzer.

GalacticStorm
All Im saying is that hulk aint slow thats all and this can go either way.

fair enough but hulka a bit of a one trick pony. All he has going for him is potentially greater strength. WW will start out stronger than him, plus her far greater fighting skills, her speed, her bracelets which would allow her to deflect his blows. I think she takes this. Wizard agrees as well.

long pig
But the flaw of thinking this can go either way is the fact WW can exploit his major weakness, he has duel identities.

The lasso will revert him back into Banner.

Now, if we rule out that option, then it's a different story.

With lasso, WW 8ish/10
Without lasso, 50/50

olympian
WIthout laso i favor WW a bit less. She has the skills but not the strengh advantage or durability.

gamewarrior
Hey, how old is Wonder Woman anyway. huh

long pig
She's a few thousand years old, that's why she such a good fighter.

gamewarrior
A thousand years old!eek!I never knew that thanks for telling me.

olympian
Shes not centurie(s) of years old.

She barely reachs the 1000 years mark if you count that story in Asgard. If not.....how old is she supoose to look at DC? 28?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.