Looking for an old game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joy
Hey everyone, I am in look of an OLD PC game. I don't exacly remember the gameplay cuz it was years ago, but I remember that the game was on one of those black floppy disks.

I remember a frog and cartoon characters in the game....my memory is not clear of the game, but I think the opening scene was like a kid on a skateboard...and later on, I could never pass the scene when the characters were in a treehouse?

Wow, I Don't know if my description is right, but I remember playing this game, I just hope someone knows what I am talking about and can give me the name to the game.

Thank you so much.

jnr hiphop
It starts with a kid on a skateboard? Sounds familiar, I think there's a game like that called "Yo Bro" or something, it's really old though. Umm... there was this other one in mind but I have no idea what the name was.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
It starts with a kid on a skateboard? Sounds familiar, I think there's a game like that called "Yo Bro" or something, it's really old though. Umm... there was this other one in mind but I have no idea what the name was.

Was Blaster Master a PC game before the NES version? Because that has an opening scene of a kid with a frog, and I think he chases the frog down a hole that leads to the middle of the Earth after the frog jumps away from him. I remember beating that one years ago on the old NES. Good old Sunsoft games smile

Joy
I dont think it's Blaster Master, it wasn't one of those action games.

I've been looking for the game for a while, but I just can't vividly remember the gameplay of the game...

Umm...I remember the kid is on a skateboard, and then goes to his house. The character had a sister?

Dagons Blade
Hmm..sounds like we have a lost title on our hands.

DarkCanadian
If you write GamePro, they'll identify it.

Joy
GamePro? How do I write to them? Sned a letter?

DarkCanadian
Yeah, or email.

MrBones
on the BLACK FLOPPY DISKS??? man, that's like from the ice ages...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.