thought you would want to know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkjedi132
i thought you would want to know that in episode 2 this jedi (not sure on the name) jumps onto the ledge where count is and jango shoots him like 3 times and he falls of the ledge. but then in episode 3 you see him in the council room.

just thought you guys would want to know

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by darkjedi132
i thought you would want to know that in episode 2 this jedi (not sure on the name) jumps onto the ledge where count is and jango shoots him like 3 times and he falls of the ledge. but then in episode 3 you see him in the council room.

just thought you guys would want to know

Wrong.

DeVi| D0do
laughing out loud

darkjedi132
i am just saying. jeeze

Ken Kenobi
Coleman Trebor died at Geonosis: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/colemantrebor/index.html

Darth Zenemij
What about Kit Fisto? He droped off from about 100 feet and syrvived. I call it total BS.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
What about Kit Fisto? He droped off from about 100 feet and syrvived. I call it total BS.

Kit Fisto also didn't get shot 3 times.

Darth Zenemij
What? Well, how did he survive a 100 foot fall then?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
What? Well, how did he survive a 100 foot fall then?

He's a Jedi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Coleman Trebor didn't survive because he got shot and was probably dead before he hit the ground.

Windu fell from the same height and was able to land safely.

Darth Zenemij
I wish he died then, Kit isn't that good IMHO. Did he progress into a master after AOTC?

((The_Anomaly))
yes hes dead.

but i didnt know he was a member of the council...wtf, he got raped by a standing man with 1 blaster...

thats just sad...

Darth Zenemij
No, I wish he died in AOTC, and he was in one scene sitting on the council

ShadowKing
How about, there's more than one Jedi of that dinosaur type species?

Like Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth

Luminara and Barris

Yoda and Yaddle!

Red Superfly
There were too many random aliens in these movies, and it's causing confusion like this.

We barely see two of the same species before another new species is usherred onto the screen. The movies didn't make it clear enough to everyone (this thread is proof) that there is more than just one of each species.

Bicnarok
maybe they were just both from the same race, hence the similiarites

amity75
I was certain that in the cinema release version of AOTC, Coleman Trebor was actually a human character. Can anyone confirm this? I assumed they'd made him a CGI alien while tinkering with the DVD release.

Captain REX
Maybe you did not see Coleman Trebor on the Council? Hmm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.