Alternate Titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Make your own title for Star Wars 1-6. It can be funny or serious!

Serious
Star Wars: Return of The Sith
Star Wars: Republic Strikes Back!
Star Wars: Rise Of The Sith
Star Wars: The Last Hope
Star Wars: The Truth
Star Wars: The New Jedi order

Funny
Star Wars: The Jar Jar Menace!
Star Wars: We Cooku For Dooku Puffs!
Star Wars: Star Wars Episode III: The Phantom Menace is Attacking The Clones The Sith get Revenge, but there's A New Hope for The Empire Striking Back when The Jedi Returns.
Star Wars: Hope Of Whining!
Star Wars: Darth Vader uses the famous line
Star Wars: WTF?!?!? The whining kid won?!?!

Tangible God
Haha! Nice

Darth_Rankkor
Star Wars I - Veil of darkness
Star Wars II - Clone Wars
Star Wars III - Sith Ascendence
Star Wars IV - Alliance
Star Wars V - Lift of the veil
Star Wars VI - The Jedi Return

No funny names and apart from some, the titles are a bit crap but no mind for nothing better now LOL. Your idea's good though

darth-yoda
Star Wars I - bad guy look good fight good only three lines hated for rest of time
Star Wars II - war of the wannabe jangos
Star Wars III birth of the whinning kid the end of star wars thechessy line shud we of made this nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Star Wars IV- life of the winning kid what the hell a camp robot
Star Wars V- Jar Jar has gone for good whinning kid still her i am your father
Star Wars VI - the sag end vader is dead there is peace but what the hell hayden ahhh he wasnt in this the first time i watched it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Star Wars VII - supershit i mean supershadow
Star Wars VIII- supershadow return of the bull crap
Star Wars IX - SUPERSHADOW wish i had meade all theys films i love lucas

Darth_Rankkor
You really have to work out yer punctuation skills before anything else big grin (no ofense intended. Just an advice to improve yer typing skills, so if someday you write a book, people don't die from asfixiation, reading it lololol)

darth-yoda
i know
i typed it fast beause i was on busy

Darth_Rankkor
I know that his has nothing to do with this thread but I need clone pics. various kinds. If anyone knows PM me a link thx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.