Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpsmith5
Some people on this forum have said that Ragnos hasn't killed or defeated anyone but didn't he defeat the Sith Mage Simus who was considered to be the most powerful Sith of his era in battle and wasn't Simus from there fated to die?

Darth_Rankkor
Don't know about that but I hold Ragnos on high exteem big grin

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by jpsmith5
Some people on this forum have said that Ragnos hasn't killed or defeated anyone but didn't he defeat the Sith Mage Simus who was considered to be the most powerful Sith of his era in battle and wasn't Simus from there fated to die?

I believe so but I don't think the fight was ever finished. I think Simus knew he would lose so he preserved his head in a jar or something. Ragnos didn't actually kill him but defeated him.

Human Vader
My master is correct, simus was also the one who trained naga sadow. Simus was originally going to side with Ludo Kressh after Ragnos' death, but instead sided with Sadow who later betrayed him to become Dark Lord of The Sith. *Lightning and thunder crackle in the background*

Darth_Janus
Are there pictures of Simus and Ragnos anywhere?

Human Vader
I've never seen Simus because I haven't read that series but heres a pic of ragnos when he appears to Exar and Ulic after their epic battle

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2227/markaragnos7tb.jpg

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
My master is correct, simus was also the one who trained naga sadow. Simus was originally going to side with Ludo Kressh after Ragnos' death, but instead sided with Sadow who later betrayed him to become Dark Lord of The Sith. *Lightning and thunder crackle in the background*

Thank you Lord Vader.

Darth_Janus
Hm. Sith wraith. Me like.

Illustrious
Liked the animated version in JK:A a little bit better.

Tulak Hord
what's so great about Ragnos? Who'd he train anyway?

Human Vader
no one i think, he didn't have an apprentice for what ever reason, thats why there was a battle for power after he died. i think anyways, I'm not 100% sure though.

darth zamorak
didnt he apprentice tulak hord?

Human Vader
Not stated, so i doubt it, plus im sure tulak would have been vying for power with Sadow and Kressh if he had been Ragnos' apprentice

Tulak Hord
See, I heared that Marka trained Sadow and Kresh, but I always thought Tulak was their master. I atleast know that Tulak trained Sadow in the ways of saber dueling, as Tulak Hord was called the greatest swordsman of all time.

Darth_Janus
Tulak Hord must have been post-Hyperspace War to be a lightsaber duellist legend, as Kreia describes him. She also goes on to discredit modern lightsaber duellists, further implying that Tulak Hord used a lightsaber, which was not available to Sith before the Hyperspace Wars. I wonder if he was a fallen Jedi, though...

Fishy
Don't think so, she would probably have said something about that.

Darth_Janus
I would imagine so. While enigmatic at times, she loved to rattle off anything she thought would make the Exile learn. So I guess it depends on if she thought he could draw a lesson from the fact. Her main point regarding Hord was that lightsaber duellists in their times were lacking compared to duellists in Hord's time.

Darth_Rankkor
I killed ragnos. I took him to a walk in disney land :P and he just colapsed

jpsmith5
I always thought Simus was the master of Naga Sadow. I could be wrong though.

Darth Calladus
i liked kreia she was a good teacher. for a sith and a jedi. very mysterious and very cryptic, jus how i like em

Darth_Janus
I agree. She strikes me as a good, if harsh, teacher.

Holifyre
Hahaha Rankkor

Darth Calladus
marka ragnos' succesor was naga sadow, but i dont think he was an apprentice. he was a sith magician with some almight jewel that culd whoops so much ass

Darth Calladus
exar kun used it to kill of freedon nadd

Holifyre
Ragnos wasn't even really a bad ass like Exar Kun

Darth Calladus
yeah exar kun was one sick son of a *****

Darth Calladus
they wuld have ruled the galaxy if ulic hadnt punked out at the end

Darth Calladus
what a punk...... reminds me of anakin screwing mace over when he had palpatine down for the count.

Darth Calladus
whoaaaaaaa check this out, on the internet it says the only possible succesor in lightsaber skill to tulak hord wuld either be Count Dooku or dark side Luke Skywalker.

horaaaaaaaah for skywalker and dooku

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
whoaaaaaaa check this out, on the internet it says the only possible succesor in lightsaber skill to tulak hord wuld either be Count Dooku or dark side Luke Skywalker.

horaaaaaaaah for skywalker and dooku

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOHOO

Darth_Janus
That's bullshit from Wikipedia and its source is questionable.

Tulak Hord
NONE can match the awesome skills of Tulak Hord! He would slay Dooku without blinking. And as for Luke, Tulak would use one hand against luke and hold a book in the other.

Darth_Janus
Tulak the scholar. Who knew?

Fishy
Well he was a writer as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.