Carcharodon megalodon vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the Carcharodon megalodon.... a extinct Giant Great white shark.... .. 50 feet in length, 20tons in weight... over 7feet wide jaws... teeth... 7 inches long... 6 inches wide...... with a bite... who crash whale bones.......

against ...... the Juggernaut..... in the open sea.....

needs Juggernaut air to breathe ?

long pig
Betageuze, I love you man.....

Betageuze
*loool* long pig... thanks... but please answer my question smile

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut would squash him if he can get a hold of the shark before he sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

Metalmanx
Honestly, it wouldn't matter if Juggy sunk, he doesn't need to breathe, people. Mystical enchantments and all.

Either way, Juggy would rip that Megalodon in half. And then have fish sticks for dinner.

long pig
Does new Jugs need to breath? I think he does, he was choking on smoke.

A megladon is atleast class100, so in water, Jugs will lose.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Honestly, it wouldn't matter if Juggy sunk, he doesn't need to breathe, people. Mystical enchantments and all.
I'm sure it won't help if he's mucking around at the bottom of the ocean where the fish glow like fireflies and it's pitch black.

newjak86
Juggernaought doesn't need to breath eat or drink because all the need for that stuff is takin care off by his enchantment.

long pig
Classic Jugs doesn't need to breath or anything, new puss version does.
In an issue of x-men recently, he was taken out by fire and inhalation of smoke.

newjak86
Oh yeah Impersanaut does need to breath.

long pig
Who? Oh, you mean the Jobbernaut!
He's almost kinda nearly....quasi unstoppable by some things!

Solidus Snake
if the shark swallows him, juggernaut will punch his way out its stomach killing it. then he will "leap" to the surface of the ocean and swim home.

juggernaut has leaping strength. look at when he beat hulk w/o his armor in hulk circa 403

Metalmanx
Agreed.

newjak86
Why would he even need to jump up to the surface he could just criuse the ocean floor until he finds land.

Solidus Snake
cause he needs to breath now (apparently)

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
juggernaut has leaping strength. look at when he beat hulk w/o his armor in hulk circa 403
That was his rising ability. He can walk even when there's nothing to walk on. But he seems to only be able to do it for dramatic effect.

Solidus Snake
rising ability?
explain, cause he jumped/tackled the hulk about 100 feet in the air

newjak86
Well Juggernaught can jump like when he jumped up to hit a stranger who was 50 ft tall.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
rising ability?
explain, cause he jumped/tackled the hulk about 100 feet in the air
I thought you were talking about him bursting out of the quicksand pit which probably happened in the same fight.

But he's also continued walking while Jean held him in the air with her telekinesis.

newjak86
Yep his ability to not be stopped once moving forward power

Solidus Snake
it was before the quick sand scene. it was when they went over the waterfall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.