collosuss vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
so the man of steel vs the iron plated man

12 hour prep

CorderaMitchell
Why?? That makes it worse for colossus, against the chance he doesn't have.

Stark is a genius,Peter isn't.

Iron Man 10/10

ALEMASTER
fine no prep

CorderaMitchell
still loses, you should research just a tad more, to make more balanced threads, so they stay longer...

I am in no way offensive by this.

Metalmanx
Why does Colossus go down so easily?

I'd say it'd be quite a good fight.

I'll think about it some more, but it could be very close. Especially if Colossus got his hands on Iron Man.

Arahan
I say Ironman. He has to much armory. And he can fly, he must first make CS dizzy and grap him, fly 2 miles high, and let him fall.
*argh should hurt.

Zahit
Colossus getting his hands on Iron Man is quite improbable
considering he can't fly. All he could do is throw things at
him and hope they hit, while Iron Man blasts him with repulsors,
sonics, godknowswhatelse, etc....

CorderaMitchell
condoms....

Zahit
beer bottles...

CorderaMitchell
cat fetus

Zahit
cockroach droppings

CorderaMitchell
goat uterus

Metalmanx
I never said it would be easy for Colossus to get his hands on him. All I'm saying is if he did, I see VERY bad things for IM. Like ripped-off limbs and such.

And can someone give me a list of Iron Man's arsenal? And please, be fair. Don't give me his UBER-DEATH-GIVER RAY thing, just some of his powerful attacks, not like an atomic bomb or anything.

jacobo0o
the deadliest weapon of all time!!!
PHOTON CANON!!!! from marvel vs capcom.....

iron man has taken out the hulk before so i think he could
take colossus

CorderaMitchell
indeed

Solidus Snake
iron man hands down

he could blind, deafen and mutilate pete.

he has repulsors, magnetic beams, sonic weapons amongst others

whirlysplat
I FINK IRN MN WINS DIS !

DigiMark007
It depends. Ultimate Colossus owned Tony a couple times (at least once that I know of) but Classic IM and Col. would be clearly in Tony's favor. But even if you take Ultimate Colossus at his best, Classic IM should beat him...he's hung with King Thor, regular Thor, Hulk, and many others. Add in the intelligence, and even a well-written Ultimate IM should win.

-DM

whirlysplat
IRN MN

hoorayforpeepee
in standard armor i think iron man would have trouble really damaging colossus. which matters not at all because iron man has all the time in the world to fly around and shoot shit at the metal guy.

CorderaMitchell
Iron Man, can't be hit, it isn't feasible...

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
iron man hands down

he could blind, deafen and mutilate pete.

he has repulsors, magnetic beams, sonic weapons amongst others

I agree. Iron Man wins.

Sir Whirlysplat
And Iron man can punch out the hulk in old fashioned armour smile an enraged hulk at that see Iron Man 128 smile

soujaboy09
I see it like this if Ultimate Colossus can whope on Iron Man, 616 Colossus can give him a fight. 616 Colossus has been through more than any other X Men except mabe Wolverine, and if he felt the rage I think he could give Iron Man a run for his money. If you think about it Iron Man doesn't have a special armor just for Colossus like he does for Tho, and Hulk. I dont think Iron Man has a weapon that could take Colossus out, because if Ultimate Colossus can suevive a nuke blast, and not have a scratch then 616 Colossus can take a couple blast from Iron Man. I'm not saying that Colossus would defeat Iron Man, but he Ironman wouldn't walk away as happy as he came.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I never said it would be easy for Colossus to get his hands on him. All I'm saying is if he did, I see VERY bad things for IM. Like ripped-off limbs and such.

And can someone give me a list of Iron Man's arsenal? And please, be fair. Don't give me his UBER-DEATH-GIVER RAY thing, just some of his powerful attacks, not like an atomic bomb or anything.

You are for sure completely forgeting that IM is at the very least as strong as Colossus in addition to all of his weaponary and his flight...

There is no way that Colossus could rip IM arms or legs off with his suit in full function...

The suit it's self is too powerful let alone the forcefield that comes along with it...

IM 11/10.

jacobo0o
dont forget IM battle with an enraged she-hulk

Jose123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
I see it like this if Ultimate Colossus can whope on Iron Man, 616 Colossus can give him a fight. 616 Colossus has been through more than any other X Men except mabe Wolverine, and if he felt the rage I think he could give Iron Man a run for his money. If you think about it Iron Man doesn't have a special armor just for Colossus like he does for Tho, and Hulk. I dont think Iron Man has a weapon that could take Colossus out, because if Ultimate Colossus can suevive a nuke blast, and not have a scratch then 616 Colossus can take a couple blast from Iron Man. I'm not saying that Colossus would defeat Iron Man, but he Ironman wouldn't walk away as happy as he came.

you can't compare 616 to Ultimate. Might as well say if ultimate Cap can knock out giant man and the hulk with his bare hands that he could do it in the 616 universe.

different universes. different power levels.different armors for Ironman,different amount of experience's for both of them.

olympian
Iron Man.

Lucid Lui
Iron Man.

nwg202
I'm not saying colossus would win, but it wouldn't be a walk in the park for iron man. I was scans from cbr showing colossus tossing aside she hulk. He then got blasted by iron man from behind which didn't faze him. he then grabbed iron man from the air and pinned him to the ground while kitty pride phased through him which shorted him out. iron man was wearing his classic suit though... iron man 7 out of 10. I saved the scans but i cant seem too attach them here...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by nwg202
I'm not saying colossus would win, but it wouldn't be a walk in the park for iron man. I was scans from cbr showing colossus tossing aside she hulk. He then got blasted by iron man from behind which didn't faze him. he then grabbed iron man from the air and pinned him to the ground while kitty pride phased through him which shorted him out. iron man was wearing his classic suit though... iron man 7 out of 10. I saved the scans but i cant seem too attach them here... When did all of this happen?

You have issue #? I don't recall such a thing.

snoopdogg
I'm not saying colossus would win, but it wouldn't be a walk in the park for iron man. I was scans from cbr showing colossus tossing aside she hulk. He then got blasted by iron man from behind which didn't faze him. he then grabbed iron man from the air and pinned him to the ground while kitty pride phased through him which shorted him out. iron man was wearing his classic suit though... iron man 7 out of 10. I saved the scans but i cant seem too attach them here... I got the scans to work. Nice job.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/uncannyxmenannual07page152yo.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg

nwg202
great...how does ironman fare against colossus in strength and durability? are both 6's? what does the avenger handbook say?

snoopdogg
great...how does ironman fare against colossus in strength and durability? are both 6's? what does the avenger handbook say? Iron has 6's in both of those.

But he is too versatile for Colossus.

nwg202
yeah, i agree that he's too versatile....wow i didnt know that ironmans standard armor gave him at least class 95 strenght...i always thought he was around rogue's level...around 50 or so, u learn something new everyday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.