Sentry VERSUS Manga Vegeta (dont delete this straight away shocking News inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Right now before everyone goes ' oh no it's dbz and no one can accurately determine their power-levels which causes inconsitencyies' just listen up

The most brought up subject when dbz and marvel/dc fight is that vegeta destroyed a planet in episode 7# 'Trouble on Arlia' and he was pretty weak , not even a supersaiyan. Well let me reveal something .......that episode is entirely FAKE it was a simple filler episode it was never done in the original manga , they were just showing off the villains . The only way to destory a planet in dbz is to hit the core with a hell of a lot of power (which is what vegeta tried to do in Episode 23# 'Goku vs. Vegeta...A Saiyan Duel!!' , or what freiza did to planet namek)

Therefore i shall go by the manga version of vegeta (only supersaiayn 1)
this version can only destory an entire country the size of America before exhausting his entire power supply.

CorderaMitchell
Cool!!

So where in power is vegeta then?

Avalonofthewind
Hmmm... a reasonable dbz fan.
Now, I've seen it all! lol

grey fox
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Cool!!

So where in power is vegeta then?

Do you mean by power-level as in number or as in how much he can blow up before gettign tired

CorderaMitchell
number, and stat SS1, or normal saiyan or what?

K3VIL
Indeed, DBZ Characters should be admitted on the CMB Versus Forum only if they are versions before Goku become Super Sayan or Freeza reach the 100% of his power level.
For the human characters, like Tenshinan, Yamka and Crilin, we may use any version before the Majin Bu saga.

CorderaMitchell
Great Points.

Arahan
His name is Yamcha or Yamucha. Not Yamka!!. He is my favorite DB Character, well Ten is also cool. Sayans are boring, always the same.
Powerful enemy, they get ass kicked, and come stronger and a new Sayan level back. What was the last Level SSJ 4 or 5? Or are they now on 10....Whatever.

I go with Sentry (and no it doesnt have to do with the fact that i dont like Sayans or Sayajins whatever)

grey fox
Normal saiayn power level, 18,000 (the same upon his arrival to earth)

CorderaMitchell
that is fair, dbz characters don't really fight THAT skilled, if you pay attention.

Arahan
most time they talk around, how strong they are, make two or three ki blasts and go on talking.

Zahit
Vegeta is definitely powerful......

http://www.malincho.com/images/products/big/M309.jpg

Arahan
Hehe

yahman
Yes !!!!!!!!!

Ummm Yesss. I love it how everyone secretly loves DBZ, (well sum people aNy way).

Something i have always had bproblems with is determining how strong these guys are. They are so inconsistent, i mean one min they are crushing small mountains the next they are only able to lift 40 tons. People like Frieza are seen destroying small islands, and then characters like the androids (who are far stronger) can barely make a crater in the ground.

How powerful the transformations are is also inconsitsent. E.g. if you analyse the power levels given in the Frieza and Sayain Saga we get the impression that the SS transformation is about 60 - 80 x stronger than the power level of Goku's normal form. E.g its about 3 - 4 x stronger than KK x 20. The next thing you know the transformation makes them a few x stronger.

Ummm am i taking this far 2 serioulsy???????? sorry sad sad

CorderaMitchell
Actually many do, but some of the people here don't like manga, at all.

Arahan
i like mangas but idont like DBZ more DB with tiny little Goku where he was and the pother guys were more believable.

Zahit
seriously though....Vegeta is great stuff.....

http://www.malincho.com/images/products/big/M304.jpg

when you cook rice, put some vegeta in there and it comes out
tasting wonderful.....try it.

Food tastes better with Vegeta!
Vegeta is a universal food complement. It contains several types
of dried vegetables in a unique and original combination
of natural vegetables and spices.
Vegeta adds flavor to dishes and gives them a delicious taste.
It accentuates the flavor of the main ingredients in all dishes.
It enriches the aroma of dishes and can be used in a variety of ways.
Vegeta is added to dishes while cooking, roasting or marinating.
It is used to enhance the flavor of meat, vegetables and other
types of dishes.

yahman
La Manga Kicks ass. Im only know a certain amount but i think it s the craziest, wackyiest, originals stuff out. I've never read a comic but i love the animation. The following are amazing:

Outlaw star
Ninja Scroll
Aikra ( This is the guy that God like Cable wanted to be)

I love japanese's fascination with blowing up cities. And unecessary over the top Gore is nothing clever but it is quite funny.

CorderaMitchell
There's much better manga than dbz, dbz just has char. everyone knows and loves...

Try faeries landing or love hina.

long pig
This thread is SHOCKING!

Timslar
Just wanna say, DBZ is so very inconsisitent even with this new 'proof'. And you can't really make sense of it. Ever. Greater men have tried.

Arahan
3x3 is nice, too but the end was aweful (the anime)

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
3x3 is nice, too but the end was aweful (the anime) They ran out of money so couldn't continue. . .Same thing almost happened to eva. . . that's why the last episodes aren't up to the ones before.

dvampire
Sentry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.