Captain American Vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthChris
Who Would win this fight.

CorderaMitchell
Venom, 8/10, actually 9/10

Arahan
Godd fight but it wouldnt take to long. Venom has the durabilty advantage. Not to mention, strength, speed and madness^^

Without a sonic weapon or fire Cap goes down 9/10.

CorderaMitchell
Eat brains.

Wonder Man
Captain America. I know I think he's second best to the Beast in fighting but with the Shield he ought to be able to contain and deflect Venom anyway he desires. He's such a good fighter that Venom wouldn't even be able to make a decision that Cap wouldn't see and take care of immediately.
This is a great fight cause Venom is power matched to Cap's strengths but I give the vic to the cap gun as usual.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Captain America. I know I think he's second best to the Beast in fighting but with the Shield he ought to be able to contain and deflect Venom anyway he desires. He's such a good fighter that Venom wouldn't even be able to make a decision that Cap wouldn't see and take care of immediately.
This is a great fight cause Venom is power matched to Cap's strengths but I give the vic to the cap gun as usual.

How, pray tell, will fighting skills even begin to help Cap? He has no possible tactic that could get around Venom's massive durability, much less defend against the symbiote's massive attacking power. Venom is much much faster, and can create massive nubers of symbiote strands, one of which could probably kill Captain America (via neck snapping, suffocating him, etc). Cap throws his shield, Venom laughs at him, then 1000 symbiote strands break Cap's neck, legs, and arms, and tear out his heart. Then Venom eats him.

Venom, with a real easy 10/10, even with sonics and fire. They aren't nearly as foolproof as many believe, when Spiderman with a sonic gun and Human Torch together can't beat him. (HT could, but it would require him to use quite a bit of energy... Not saying Venom can take a Nova Blast, but even large fires don't do all that much to him) I love how Cap's popular to the point that everyone gives him 1/10, regardless of whether he has the potential to actually hurt his opponent or not.

xmarksthespot
This is a great fight cause Venom is power matched to Cap's strengths but I give the vic to the cap gun as usual. eer....What the f**k?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dizzle
How, pray tell, will fighting skills even begin to help Cap? He has no possible tactic that could get around Venom's massive durability, much less defend against the symbiote's massive attacking power. Venom is much much faster, and can create massive nubers of symbiote strands, one of which could probably kill Captain America (via neck snapping, suffocating him, etc). Cap throws his shield, Venom laughs at him, then 1000 symbiote strands break Cap's neck, legs, and arms, and tear out his heart. Then Venom eats him.

Venom, with a real easy 10/10, even with sonics and fire. They aren't nearly as foolproof as many believe, when Spiderman with a sonic gun and Human Torch together can't beat him. (HT could, but it would require him to use quite a bit of energy... Not saying Venom can take a Nova Blast, but even large fires don't do all that much to him) I love how Cap's popular to the point that everyone gives him 1/10, regardless of whether he has the potential to actually hurt his opponent or not.

thumb up

thesilverspider

thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.