Pics of your Star Wars collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EHmasterJedi
Hey guys did a search and found nothing like this so, like what we're supost to do we discuss the movie but never really talk about anything deeper as far as collecting or anything like that, i know some of you guys must have awsume collections out there to be on here so much. I figure will start a thread that many forums are devoted to, showing you Star Wars spirit LOL! stick out tongue

Ill start off these are fairly new around Celebration 3 time, and a few a bit older, in some cases my collection has grew much sense in a couple of pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/EHmasterJedi/COLLECTION4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/EHmasterJedi/saber2.jpg

Ok this next pic is from last year older and of course i have ALOT of the ROTS stuff now. and more LOTR stuff

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/EHmasterJedi/collect.jpg

ah love my room LOL laughing big grin

obi_wans_beard
Hahaha fantastic! You put me to shame, although I have a vaccum formed Vader head mounted on my wall.

Morning_Glory
^ OMG I saw that on the internet somewhere... I love that house

matreid
EHmaterjedi, all I can say is holy shit!!!!

Nice collection!

Darth Calladus
damn, i got 2 burger king happy meal toys
one squirts water though buuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

DarkDethbringer
I know that you won't do it BUT I will trade you for you're 12" Mace Windu and Count Dooku! (just gonna try because3 I need jedi figures to customize.

EHmasterJedi
Thanks guys, no thanks darkdeth LOL, nice darkcalladus, lol i managed to get all 31 of the SWs toys from BK including 3 of those LE Darth Vaders

chubbychipmunk
wow that's really cool

DarkDethbringer
god I can't find any of those rare ones.....I wasn't so much into SW when aotc and TPM came out so I can't find any...if anyone finds a good place (that isn't EBAY!) to find 12" SW figures hit me up!

EHmasterJedi
ebay's always great, if no pay pal money orders are always good, plus in alot of other SWs forums rebelscum and such theres people selling that stuff. shoot last time i went to TRU i think they still had saga packaged Windu and Han Solo and a few others lol

Mako Victim
poop!

Stefan Kojic
Sweet Jesus, mother of God!..................................(faints)

chubbychipmunk
no expression

DarkDethbringer
I have been there all of the time they only have ROTS....when did you go last?

Mako Victim
You really need to get a life!!

EHmasterJedi
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I have been there all of the time they only have ROTS....when did you go last?

I try to go once a week atleast, there finaly starting to wind down on the saga stuff but i know it the last 2 months ive seen windus and hans up there, O and anyone else please feel free to post there collection LOL smile

Darth Dean
go to www.freewebs.com/deanwars/collection.htm for my collection. (It has been updated after the pictures though.)

Darth Hawkeye
I gotta say THAT IS BADASS. If you watch the discovery channel for largest collection a guy has a warehouse of SW stuff from the first toys its WICKED

EHmasterJedi
Yeah Steve Sansweet Star Wars collector icon and works for Lucasfilm saw him along with rick mcullum, and george lucas at Celebration 3. Gus Lopez has a big collection to he was on the "Incurable collector" back around 2000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.