General Grievous Kill Count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Calladus
How many jedi has greivous killed. i saw a comic strip of grievous killing
adi gallia. but thats about it. i know hes killed alot but im jus wondering who and how
oh and if you have any comic pics on any jedi plz post them big grin

oh heres the picture too i have others of grievous killing adi but i got this from pr1983...thanks a bunch man.

SkatinWitAsaber
I dont know but in the movie he captures obi and anikan and he takes there sabers and says another add to his collection and u see another saber whos saber is that?

Is it adi's?

Darth Calladus
i dont know but i think i can get a picture of him and saber collection

DarkDethbringer
I know that he killed atleast 4 jedi (Hint:light Sabers) but other than that but that might be all because he took all the sabers he has from jedi he killed and he only has 4 so I think it's only 4 kills remeber they are difficult to kill.

JLRTENJAC
No, He has More than 4... WOA HOLD ON HE KILLED ADI?

Darth Calladus
well here are some more pics. i dont know if it makes it any easier to see his lightsabers

Darth Calladus
heres anoter one

Darth Calladus
and one small one but i think you can see this one. i think its after obiwan and anakin got their lightsabers back

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
and one small one but i think you can see this one. i think its after obiwan and anakin got their lightsabers back

It is, I don't see Anakin's or Obi-Wan's there. But the fact that they WERE there, seems to indicate he hasn't killed EVERY individual lightsaber that he has on his belt.

Perhaps he keeps every lightsaber that a Jedi has lost during battle against him.

Darth Calladus
maybe....but maybe he dosent keep all his lightsabers with him. im pretty sure he has a big kill count.

HimoKun
I think he has like 9. Let's see, 2 at the Battle of Hypori, two from the capture of Palpatine, and I believe he killed 5 Jedi Knights once if I'm not mistaken.

Darth Calladus
and he killed adi gallia but i dont know if he managed to get ahold of her saber

Darth Calladus
here another one of adi jus before she says goodbye

JLRTENJAC
Let's see:
1)He killed a padawan with a Green Lightsaber.
2) Adi Gallia sad
3) He kills The Jedi in the Hollo Recording. (Master Barrok)
4) He kills Some well I don't know what it is.
5) He kills a human with a gotee

And he already had 5 lightsabers then.

With the exeption of Adi, All of these are in chapter 20 of the clone wars TV show, Season one.

Darth_Rankkor
yeah. clone wars shows all the killings. BWAHAHAHAH DIE JEDI SCUM

LordSorgo
He kills alot, including that damned Sha'gi jedi.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by LordSorgo
He kills alot, including that damned Sha'gi jedi.

damned indeed

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I can't remember how many he kills in the Clone Wars cartoon but it is a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.