What happened to chewbacca?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SkatinWitAsaber
You see him in ep3,4,5,6 but were is he in ep 1 and 2?

Illustrious
They don't visit Kashykk in Eps 1 and 2, what reason would they have for putting Chewwy in?

FeceMan
He gets hit by a moon.

Duh.

DarkDethbringer
and also he wasn't even in Ep 6 because he was killed in between 5-6 in the War against Prince Xizor in a book that I didn't read but it said on the back.

Human Vader
I think someone needs to watch ROTJ again..........

Tulak Hord
So, like, if he died, who was that wook in Ep VI that looked just like him?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
So, like, if he died, who was that wook in Ep VI that looked just like him?

They hired a stand-in, you see; someone who wanted studio time.

Tulak Hord
Ahh, it all makes sense now. The guy killed Chewbacca and dressed himself like chewie. Genius, genius.

matreid
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
and also he wasn't even in Ep 6 because he was killed in between 5-6 in the War against Prince Xizor in a book that I didn't read but it said on the back.

Wrongo. sad

LordSorgo

JUST LEAVE!

PLEASE!

Sith-Nerd
no for realz... what happened to chewbacca between ep3 and 4

DarkDethbringer
I thought it said that he died on SW data-bank and on the back oof that book by GL!

Human Vader
He deos die, but its in a book after ROTJ, so you must be mistaken, and we don't know what happened to Chewie between ROTS and ANH. Obviously he met Han Solo somewhere along the way and became a smuggler with him.

Darth Zenemij
Yeah, my theroy is that he met han, and they became smugglers, or Chewwie ows han a life debt beacuse he saved his lfe some time. But chewie does die, hes dead around the time of Hans kids become jedi, so I hear, not to sure on that though, could some one correct me?

Darth_Janus
Actually, in one of the two Han Solo trilogy books, (I believe it's Hutt's Gambit) they tell you how Han Solo was drummed out of the Imperial navy for saving Chewbacca from a spice mine or some such approximate. So you can imagine all them brave wookiees ended up losing the battle for their homeplanet and were enslaved by an oppressive human regime... again. And the two do do some smuggling for quite some time.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Actually, in one of the two Han Solo trilogy books, (I believe it's Hutt's Gambit) they tell you how Han Solo was drummed out of the Imperial navy for saving Chewbacca from a spice mine or some such approximate. So you can imagine all them brave wookiees ended up losing the battle for their homeplanet and were enslaved by an oppressive human regime... again. And the two do do some smuggling for quite some time.

They don't have to lose the battle per se; the war was over. They were probably enslaved by the new Empire, which posed a bigger threat than either side in the Clone Wars.

Darth_Janus
That's a more straightforward way of saying it, really. But since the Republic became the Empire under Sidious, and the Separatist Army was secretly under Sidious, either way they lost that battle. So I didn't make much of a distinction. But yes, they may have won the fight, but lost the war.

TraptUnderIce
20 or so years after ROTJ Chewie sacrifices his life to save Han and Leia's kid. He gets crushed by a moon basically.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That's a more straightforward way of saying it, really. But since the Republic became the Empire under Sidious, and the Separatist Army was secretly under Sidious, either way they lost that battle. So I didn't make much of a distinction. But yes, they may have won the fight, but lost the war.

But with that simplification, there really wasn't a "war" then; it was all two sides of the same Palpatine coin.

To be accurate, I would mention that it's very probable they repelled the invasion, but were enslaved because of the Empire. You are correct though, that it is irrelevant to his fate.

As mentioned, it's almost certain that he met Han Solo, had a debt to him, and the two of them became smugglers and old buddies (where we see them in ANH).

Darth Calladus
and also he wasn't even in Ep 6 because he was killed in between 5-6 in the War against Prince Xizor in a book that I didn't read but it said on the back. omg lmao lol that has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard in star wars eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

SkatinWitAsaber
i ment 3 and 4 sry bout that

and also wat war did he die in?

Illustrious
Wait, let me get this straight; you first said:

Then you said:

So your corrected question would be:

"You see him in ep3,4,5,6 but were is he in ep 3 and 4?"

Well, isn't that redundant? You just said you see him in eps 3 and 4. A little grammar never hurt anyone either.

You're 86'ed.

And just to answer your question as you're done, he was killed on Sempidal during the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

General Zodiac
Chewbacca gets killed in a New Jedi Order book.

Darth_Janus
Chewbacca has a change in religion and becomes Jewbacca. Jewbacca fights evil in the universe with his bank statements and familial ties to Steven Spielberg.

General Bondius
Chewbacca dead between episodes 5 and 6 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical

He dies in Sernpidal during the Yuzan Voghn invasion (as told before). This all happens in the first new jedi order book called Vector Prime.

Captain REX
Yuuzhan Vong. stick out tongue

The moon crashes into the planet on top of Chewbacca, basically.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by General Bondius
Chewbacca dead between episodes 5 and 6 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical

He dies in Sernpidal during the Yuzan Voghn invasion (as told before). This all happens in the first new jedi order book called Vector Prime.
The Yuzzan don't kill Chewbacca. Chewie was freeloading off the Ewoks and they kicks him in the nuts so hard he died.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
The Yuzzan don't kill Chewbacca. Chewie was freeloading off the Ewoks and they kicks him in the nuts so hard he died.

no expression

SkatinWitAsaber
ok ill admit it im not the best with remebering wat movies chewbacca was in well watever ones he wasent were was he ok thats wat i meant so get off my back haha

lol jewbacca how bout anarchestbacca haha (that was bad but o well)

General Zodiac
How can you forget that he was in all 3 OT?

Camael
Your all a bunch of silly puddies, i ate chewbacca, he was chewy! big grin

SkatinWitAsaber
........ that was so funny.........

O and general i havent seen them forever cause my mean dad wont let me have his trilodgy so mean haha well he dosent want me breaking it*quote*Greg if this falls it wont be in mint condision* haha we'll just for u guyz ill try and get it haha or ill just wait for the full trilodgy to come out in dvd so i can tell my dad not to touch haha : )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.