Anouncing from Dark Horse: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous

Tulak Hord
Is this real? I must buy! I MUST BUY! *Foams at the mouth*

Nactous
And its monthly.

Nactous
Its set four years before KotOR, so we may see some Mandalorian Wars Action.

Fishy
We probably will... I just hope they don't put Revan in it with a face...

Morridini
Hmm, so now they make a comic based on a game which is based on the comic Knights of the Old Republic? No change in name?

Nactous
Whats going on Fishy? I'm so excited about this comic.

Darth_Janus
This is good news. Janus is happy. I guess the villagers go free this night.

darth-yoda
im so happy he this will rock

Fishy
Originally posted by Nactous
Whats going on Fishy? I'm so excited about this comic.

Well i'm excited about it, thats for sure the only problem is I will probably never read it, because these comics hardly ever get released in the Netherlands... So I will have to ask one of you good people to scan it in for me but who'se to say anybody will do that. And I just hope that they won't put Revan his face in there because it kinda ends the mystery behind Revan. And it will look different then I hoped, still I very much hope I will get to read it.

Darth_Janus
ebay, my friend. Cheap and yours. It's just like in Hollywood.

Fishy
Cheap and shipment to Holland sucks ass with it, but i'll see. I have to get it somehow

Darth_Janus
Either that or leave the country, buy it, and swim home.

Fishy
Swim? Damn man, I'll use an airplane

darth-yoda
i no swimming with a new comic aint good idea you no what i mean bad idea my freind bad idea

Darth_Janus
True. Okay, Fishy takes a plane. That's safer for the comic book, if not for him.

darth-yoda
yeah even with him being fishy even he cant swim that far

Darth_Rankkor
I think I'll wait for the TPB version. Excellent news though big grin Maybe they'll make one about KOTOR 2 2 (two too get it?? LOLOLOLOL laughing laughing laughing laughing )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.