DareDevil vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
This is not the characters as displayed in the movies, but in the comics. I think DareDEvil would put up a good fight, with Spidey just barely winning.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman easily.

(expects someone to use crap feats.)

Dark Thor
spider-man

Dark Thor
daredevil doesnt have any powers. Spider-man has strength, speed, endurance, and web-shooters

K3VIL
This is the proof Batman fanboys are pathetic.
DD skills and strenght are just 2steps under those of Batman.
But just cause he's not a prep time guy, he lose to Spidey.
Death to the fanboys

jinzin
dd can give spidey a pretty decent run for his money...but that's about it....spiderman's got too much going for him against this blind man.....spidey wins...

CorderaMitchell
lol

leonidas
dd has on numerous occasions said he cannot stand around and match abilities with spidey - by dd's own words spidey is much too powerful for him. anytime dd wins it's because he fights smarter or tricks spidey somehow. in a ring and no escape dd would get some shots in but spidey wins 10/10. on the streets, dd could find a way to take 2, maybe 3 of the fights.

NoFate007
Daredevil is blind...Spider-Man whoops the shit out of him because of his powers.

long pig
DD can't win. DD is very very street level.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jinzin
dd can give spidey a pretty decent run for his money...but that's about it....spiderman's got too much going for him against this blind man.....spidey wins... Surprised to see you post that. I thought you'd post pix of DD beating Symbiote Spidey up. I hate the idea of me agreing w/you. smile

brainchild81
agreeing. I'm slightly intoxicated right now. Ignore any mistakes I make.

ImmortalOne
What intoxcated you ? Sex ?

brainchild81
RUM

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by brainchild81
Surprised to see you post that. I thought you'd post pix of DD beating Symbiote Spidey up. I hate the idea of me agreing w/you. smile

I posted it ahead, he knew better.

brainchild81
You know, that kinda nullifies when he uses that stuff as evidence against Spidey in other threads.

CorderaMitchell
Spidey hater, and wolvie fanboy, he's lost his credibility long ago.

who?-kid
I really don't think Jinzin is a Spider-Man hater. He just likes Wolverine and Batman better.

CorderaMitchell
perhaps.....

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
Surprised to see you post that. I thought you'd post pix of DD beating Symbiote Spidey up. I hate the idea of me agreing w/you. smile

laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I posted it ahead, he knew better.

yeah it couldn't be that I actually agree with you guys for once...it's totally because I'm terrified of you my homely friend...roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by who?-kid
I really don't think Jinzin is a Spider-Man hater. He just likes Wolverine and Batman better.

....wow....................i really didn't expect that......i got a bit more respect for you know...

chucktaylor
I havent read this comic and I really want to, but anyway, this is the issue where they fight and share identities.

Metalmanx
DareDevil may jump around a bit...and that's about it.

Spidey takes this one, after a rather short fight. Probably seemed longer to them.

CorderaMitchell
yeah it couldn't be that I actually agree with you guys for once...it's totally because I'm terrified of you my homely friend...roll eyes (sarcastic)

you be homely, we weren't going to listen to you otherwise anyways.

CorderaMitchell

I understand you are still very bitter because of that ASSROASTING that I gave you a few days ago, that everyone liked, but if you are willing to let that go, I'll do the same.

jinzin
Originally posted by chucktaylor
I havent read this comic and I really want to, but anyway, this is the issue where they fight and share identities.

you should get that comic...in fact you should get that whole story arc it's by far one of the best early era spiderman stories of it's time...definitely recomended...smile

jinzin
I understand you are still very bitter because of that ASSROASTING that I gave you a few days ago, that everyone liked, but if you are willing to let that go, I'll do the same.

your delusions humor me.....

CorderaMitchell
your delusions humor me.....

So you are still in denial?smile

jinzin
So you are still in denial?smile

about what the fact that you THINK you're working me on here when I've humiliated your pathetic arguments time and time again?

black robb
The first time Spidey battled Matt,he couldnt even hurt or keep up with him. AND HE WAS UNDER MIND CONTROL!!!

CorderaMitchell
about what the fact that you THINK you're working me on here when I've humiliated your pathetic arguments time and time again?

Thats why you've been leaving threads, when I killed them or stayed in them, its denial or love of a character, with biased scans.

All the popularity goes away,and people start to leave, becuase I've deflated their arguments.
"accept it"

jinzin
i thought you wanted us to be cool... I don't show biased scans..fights from beginning to end are not biased by any means...i leave threads when I'm done with them, you have very little to do with me leaving threads..I've actually posted longer IN threads because of you..

Creshosk
i thought you wanted us to be cool... He's kinda fickle like that. . .

Seriously though, I talk to CM all the time. Sometimes he gets alittle wrapped up in the debating and starts attacking. . . It's really not that his ego is too big, it's that his self-essteme is too low.

I have just the right level of self esteeme, and not a whole lot of ego. I'm quite durable so I never take flame wars too personally.

CorderaMitchell
i thought you wanted us to be cool... I don't show biased scans..fights from beginning to end are not biased by any means...i leave threads when I'm done with them, you have very little to do with me leaving threads..I've actually posted longer IN threads because of you..

That was an old post, and I'm not talking about the 2 threads, why did you repost?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
He's kinda fickle like that. . .

Seriously though, I talk to CM all the time. Sometimes he gets alittle wrapped up in the debating and starts attacking. . . It's really not that his ego is too big, it's that his self-essteme is too low.

I have just the right level of self esteeme, and not a whole lot of ego. I'm quite durable so I never take flame wars too personally.

Dude, don't even. Did you not see what the other 5 guys were doing yesterday, you are always the one attacking. Right when you came, you got a warning from a mod from doing it.

If I wasn't durable would I still be doing so much after the first month?

Creshosk
Dude, don't even. Did you not see what the other 5 guys were doing yesterday, you are always the one attacking. Right when you came, you got a warning from a mod from doing it.

If I wasn't durable would I still be doing so much after the first month? What warning? What mod?

What the hell are you talking about?

CorderaMitchell
I can't see your posts dude. I can only see your name, and I have to go to work in a sec.

The C-haters are ripe this time of season.

Creshosk
I can't see your posts dude. I can only see your name, and I have to go to work in a sec.

The C-haters are ripe this time of season. You put me on ignore?

Pssh, so much for being durable then. . . I thought we were just joking around with our arguments out in the open. . which is why we were having a nice conversation about fighting games in the PMs while we fought.

But if our arguing was really getting to you enough for you to put me on ignore, that means you're not durable at all. I got to you.

CorderaMitchell
You are still responding, I cant see anything, I'll take it off once I feel we are debating again. I'm doing this for the good of everyone, its for maturity, not giving in. If you feel that you are sorely mistaken there, I'm VERY OUTSPOKEN according to you.

Creshosk
I'm VERY OUTSPOKEN according to you. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

These VS boards would be boring without someone to debate with, if everyone always agreed then there would be no point to them.

I didn't know our fights were getting to you out here. . . I thought that they diddn't mean anything which is why you were still able to talk to me in PM's while fighting out in the open. . . sad

CorderaMitchell
I gotta leave, but feel the antics of yesterday were close to a banning, and I don't want to repeat that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.