wonderwoman vs she hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
a female hulk vs a amazonian warrior

grey fox
hmmm wonder woman may just take this....but only just

GalacticStorm
in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger, however WW speed and superior fighting skills will help her win this

jinzin
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger, however WW speed and superior fighting skills will help her

pretty much my opinion on the fight as well...

stormfront13
yeah, she-hulk may be stronger, but due to ww's sped and flight she wins

jinzin
and unbreakable lasso..that's gotta count for somethin............right? confused

leonidas
<<in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger, however WW speed and superior fighting skills will help her win this>>

<<and unbreakable lasso..that's gotta count for somethin............right?>>

ditto.

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
<<in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger, however WW speed and superior fighting skills will help her win this>>

<<and unbreakable lasso..that's gotta count for somethin............right?>>

ditto.

exxxxxcellent.......hmmmmmmm wonder woman vs. she hulk..in a pillow fight.......

grey fox
NICE drool

jinzin
you guys ever watch justice league unlimited? see the one where wonder woman puts the atom down her cleavage to take him up to that alien ship and then she's like "okay go on!"...at that point I started thinking from dr. palmer's perspective...."but...DO I HAVE TO?!?!?!" sad

yahman
"in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger,"

What evidence is there to suggest that this is the case? I think the most valid way to compare two characters from different universes is by evaluating the characters respecvtive feats. In this case feats of strength. In this department She Hulk doesn't come close to WW, so its unfair to suggest that she is the stronger. They are maybe clsoe in strength but i doubt that She Hulk is stronger.

stormfront13
I'd bet she0hulk is stronger, I mean she is stronger than classis juggs and immortal herc

grey fox
wonder woman has more impressive feats under her belt

jinzin
what does it matter? honestly...if we can all agree that wonder woman can take it to a she-hulk who is stronger than herself..than why are we arguing if she can beat a weaker one....she-hulk loses either way...unless it's a pillow fight..in which case..EVERYONE wins!

yahman
"in which case..EVERYONE wins!"

yeahhhh
cool

Mud wrestling would be better.

jinzin
nah....mud's too dirty...and covers too much.....KY jelly match however...

Onikirimaru
I think what he meant by a cross-over shehulk being stronger, is that if they really wrote the crossover in the comic book, She-Hulk would be stronger because thats her "Gimmick." She would be written as stronger to actually be a threat to Wonder-woman, to make the book more interesting to read. Nobody wants to read a Shehulk vs Wonderwoman crossover where Shehulk is owned in the first page.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
"in a crossover she hulk would definitely be stronger,"

What evidence is there to suggest that this is the case? I think the most valid way to compare two characters from different universes is by evaluating the characters respecvtive feats. In this case feats of strength. In this department She Hulk doesn't come close to WW, so its unfair to suggest that she is the stronger. They are maybe clsoe in strength but i doubt that She Hulk is stronger.

She hulk in marvel after her upgrade was shown to be much stronger than hercules, she is stronger than abomination and the like. The only person she isnt stronger than on earth out of the heroes is an enraged hulk. In the last crossover WW had her hands full with hercules, she restrained him but she had her hands full. That is why i made the point of saying in a crossover she hulk would be stronger.

GalacticStorm
If we went by feats in their own universes then DC powerhouses would always win in terms of strength. Thats why in crossovers its all toned down otherwise it woukd be so boring and fights would be a few panels long

xmarksthespot
Does She-Hulk have access to any sharp pointy things? stick out tongue

yahman
"I think what he meant by a cross-over shehulk being stronger, is that if they really wrote the crossover in the comic book, She-Hulk would be stronger because thats her "Gimmick." She would be written as stronger to actually be a threat to Wonder-woman, to make the book more interesting to read. Nobody wants to read a Shehulk vs Wonderwoman crossover where Shehulk is owned in the first page."

This explains this :

"In the last crossover WW had her hands full with hercules, she restrained him but she had her hands full."

But yeh you both make very good points.

"Does She-Hulk have access to any sharp pointy things? "

hahahah big grin verry funny.

Why do marvel suck so much when it comes to feats ?

jinzin
cause they like to have their characters EARN what they accomplish instead of just giving them all the ability to own gods.....even if the character's human (i.e. batman)

yahman
"cause they like to have their characters EARN what they accomplish instead of just giving them all the ability to own gods.....even if the character's human (i.e. batman)"

yes good point but i kinda of like D.C. because its a more spectacular escape from reality. And thats the main appeal of comics to me..; the escape from reality.

Mind you i think Marvel is trying to address this factor.

E.g. Ultimate Colossus, Current SHe Hulk, King Thor, the new Beta Ray Bill stormbreaker saga.

jinzin
i get that too....i like both...while both have their set backs....

dawsey28
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does She-Hulk have access to any sharp pointy things? stick out tongue

You mean like She-hulk *******?

Aw, man. The *'s ruined my joke.

olympian
big grin

whirlysplat
BOTH IS STRONG BUT WONWSWOMAN B STRONGER. WAT U TINK GUYS?

yahman
Lol

"BOTH IS STRONG BUT WONWSWOMAN B STRONGER. WAT U TINK GUYS?"

hahahaha verry funny but verry mean !!!!!!!!!!!!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
Lol

"BOTH IS STRONG BUT WONWSWOMAN B STRONGER. WAT U TINK GUYS?"

hahahaha verry funny but verry mean !!!!!!!!!!!!

WOT1! BOTH B STRONG confused

yahman
eek! eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
Well, if we go by the feats they have done in their own universes, WW is stronger or at least as strong, so she wins...if we tone her powers...she still wins.

Namor would so kick She-Hulk's ass.

Yes, I know it is not relevant to the topic. But I just had to say it.

stormfront13
Namor would so kick She-Hulk's ass.

^^I highly doubt that, shulkie is soooooooooooooooo much stronger than namor, and they won't be fighting in the water

yahman
"^^I highly doubt that, shulkie is soooooooooooooooo much stronger than namor, and they won't be fighting in the water"

Ok way over the top, Dude this is getting ridivculous. I know you read that interview and everything, but "soooooooooooooooo much stronger "
Is just not true.

stormfront13
it so is, she is stronger than even classic juggernaut

whirlysplat
BUT BOTH- B TONG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.