Battle of the Sonics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Sonic is in a huge free for all. Here's the warriors:
Sonic the Hedgehog:
Able to use Sonic Wind and turn into Super and Hyper

Silver Sonic (Sonic 2):
Slow but only his head can be attacked

Metal Sonic (Sonic CD):
Moves as fast as Sonic and can fly plus has the black shield

Mecha Sonic (Sonic 3):
Moves as fast as Sonic and can go into Super form

Shadow the Hedgehog:
Ultimate Life Form, Chaos Control, Chaos Spear, moves as fast as Sonic, and can go into Super

Who shall win and why?

SaTsuJiN
regular sonic.. because he can adjust his power to fight any of the other forms

General Zodiac
Plus he defeated them all once aready. Expect Shadow because you can play as Shadow in defeat Sonic.

shadow12
shadow

Dizzle
Shadow, if only because he's more evilly cunning than Sonic. Though Sonic IS the good guy...

tragic mulatto
Mecha sonic would win. Hey, I got a question though. I sMecha Sonic the same guy as silver soic?

later

ESB-1138
Nope. Silver Sonic is in Sonic 2 and is very slow while Mecha Sonic is in Sonic & Knuckles and was able to use the Master Emerald to transform into Super Mecha Sonic.

tragic mulatto
Yeah buut then Knuckles defated him. OK I got it. Nah, I think it's between Mecha sonic, Shadow , and sonic.

Sonic x 20
Sonic defeated all of the robots. Sonic didn't defeat Shadow because you can choose which one to defeat the other. I feel this battle is between Sonic and Shadow seeing as they both have almost the same abilities. Shadow is not really evil. The only reason he was like that was because he forgot about Maria's true wish which was to help the people and become friends with them and he thought the whole time was to take revenge on the people. When Shadow remembered what Maria said, he decided to help Sonic defeat the Final Boss.

tragic mulatto
Yeah but sonic dosent fully destroy Mecha sonic. (Knuckles did when it turned super) The fight wasn't totally over. And Shadow could be good or evil. ( you pick in the game Shadow the Hedgehog). Maria didnt creat Shadow. So he possiably could be created for evil.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, but he was Best Friends with Maria. Good point though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.