If you were Ulic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holifyre
If you were Ulic Qel-Droma, would you have stuck by Exar Kun's side or screwed him?

Holifyre
screwed him over I mean

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Holifyre
screwed him over I mean

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I would have killed him of course. And right in front, not backstab

Nactous
Stayed loyal to Kun.

Tulak Hord
I would have stayed loyal until I saw the opportunity to strike. We sith must be strong! LONG LIVE TULAK! LONG LIVE AJUNTA! LONG LIVE MARKA! LONG LIVE NAGA SADOW! **** LUDO KRESH!

Fishy
I would never have listened to Ragnos, well I probably would have but I would strike Exar in the back the first time I saw a chance. Exar is more powerful then Ulic so attacking him head on is foolish.

exanda kane
Yet I though they were almsot equal in saber combat? (im a bit in the dark, having not read the right stuff yet as its proved very elusive)

Fishy
Almost, but Exar is still more powerful.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I would have stayed loyal until I saw the opportunity to strike. We sith must be strong! LONG LIVE TULAK! LONG LIVE AJUNTA! LONG LIVE MARKA! LONG LIVE NAGA SADOW! **** LUDO KRESH!

Someone's a unquestionably loyal Dark Side fanatic... stick out tongue

Tulak Hord
Why yes, yes I am. How kind of you to notice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.