Who has the best sith theme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Calladus
okay through the movies you here differtent themes of the sith from younger a chorus to a deep erie chrous.

my personal favorite is darth maul.

Darth Vader (imperial march)

Darth Maul (young male chorus,its in the one truth trailer)

Darth Malak/Revan(kotor)

Darth Sidious (during the meetings with the nemodians)

Count Dooku (female opera like)

Sith Academy (kotor)

Emperor Palpatine (almost sounds old, but very very eerie, ROTJ)

i like these themes alot and the ones that can make the hair chin stand are the best ones. evrytime i hear them in the movies the mood is jus so extatic.

the fact that they are differnt is what makes each sith lord unique

if this had been done i did not know

PLEASE VOTE TOO

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader and his Imperial March...nothing else comes close.

dgeniu
Vader`s theme must be a classic by now. cool

Fishy
Imperial March

dgeniu
Refresh my memory... Ain`t it the same with Vader`s theme?

Darth_Rankkor
When I conquer the world Imperial march will be the new Athem :P

Great Vengeance
Imperial march is classic so hard to beat that but I also liked mauls theme and palpatines theme when dooku goes to the industrial part of coruscant.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
When I conquer the world Imperial march will be the new Athem :P

Ofcourse it would only be proper.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Ofcourse it would only be proper.

Of course. And plus, I'll steal palpatine's line and in a press conference (before I wipe out all the media :P) I'll say: ONCE MORE THE SITH WILL RULE THE WORLD (cof cof) ... and, we shall have ... peace.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA evil face evil face

Tulak Hord
Mm, instead of Imperial March, Vader's theme should be Linkin Park's In The End. It's totally him. The song fits him perfectly.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Mm, instead of Imperial March, Vader's theme should be Linkin Park's In The End. It's totally him. The song fits him perfectly.

BLASPHEMER. HERETIC. YOU WILL BE GRILLED

Tulak Hord
You can't hear that song and not say it's his. It's perfect for him.

Darth_Rankkor
You can't hear that song and not say it's his. It's perfect for him.

I'm not talking to you. talk to the hand wink hehehe (I'm kidding)

Tulak Hord
I would talk to your hand, but my hair is still singed from the last time you used the lightning.

Darth_Rankkor
I would talk to your hand, but my hair is still singed from the last time you used the lightning.

hahaaha

xxxpoppunker182
imperial march

((The_Anomaly))
well Vaders is just classic. Everyone, who dosent even like SW knows the March. everyone does.

but i still like palpatines, music. (not the Eps. I and all that, the music in ROTJ)

Darth Calladus
besides darth maul i like the sith academy, the horns before the eerie chorus is too nice, that wuld be my conquering them

...::: Lord Calladus enters (Maul Theme) :::.......

...::: Lord Calladus speaks to his Sith Marauders (Sith Academy theme):::......

Darth Calladus
episode 1 is more liek sidious before he is know as emperor

((The_Anomaly))
ummm...no..

he still Darth Sidious, he was Always Darth Sidious, and will always remain Darth Sidious.

even though they might call him Emperor. i assume Vader would still call him Lord Sidious. He is still a Sith, the reason he's not called Emperor Sidious is because of his chancellor status before. the Senate might not have been as "nice" about everything had he said "oh and Im a dark lord of the sith, Darth Sidous, i've just been pretending"

He's Sidious all through SW

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
ummm...no..

he still Darth Sidious, he was Always Darth Sidious, and will always remain Darth Sidious.

even though they might call him Emperor. i assume Vader would still call him Lord Sidious. He is still a Sith, the reason he's not called Emperor Sidious is because of his chancellor status before. the Senate might not have been as "nice" about everything had he said "oh and Im a dark lord of the sith, Darth Sidous, i've just been pretending"

He's Sidious all through SW

and plus, his name IS Palpatine smile

Darth_Rankkor
and plus, his name IS Palpatine smile

((The_Anomaly))

yes, just the same as Dooku's name is dooku.

but had dooku became emporer, he would still be Darth Tyranus.

Captain REX
Darth Vader's Theme, also known as the Imperial March, wins out by a landslide, in my honest opinion. It has been there since ESB, and was used in all the films but ANH.

Palpatine's/Darth Sidious' Theme, also known as the Emperor's Throne Room, would be next on my list. Quite creepy, fits the Sith Sorcerer type of character quite well.

Here I must note that Palpatine and Sidious are the same person, and have the exact same theme. Just listen. wink

Then Maul's Theme, which is basically Duel of the Fates. If the Sith played football for Sith High School, this would be the fight song.

Dooku did not really have a theme, methinks; the music played during his meeting with Sidious was not really his theme. I hope they release an Ultimate Edition of the AOTC soundtrack, because it really stank that they did not have the full thing.

Darth Calladus
lol man your are soooo wrong, let me describes these again ok

Maul's is not the duel of the fates its the one from the one truth trailer, duel of the fates is the theme for the fight between obiwan, quigon, and maul mor elike the theme for the movie, jus like how battle of the heros was the theme for ROTS.

and as for as palpatine/sidious im talking movie differences not chracter wise.....

palpatine (ROTJ)
Sidious(TPM) they play his music while hes talking to the nemodians

and guys the themes sound a like, except for the imperial march.
some of you obvioulsy do not know what this topic is about.

SithHappens
Vader hands down.

Tangible God
I wonder what it would be like to put in the Bohemian Rhapsody whenever Vader comes on screen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.