Optimus Supreme vs Colossus H2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Optimus Supreme vs Colossus H2h

First he will fight the 616 Colossus.

And if he succeeds the Ultimate one.

What i really want to know is how strong this guy is. Has any feats of strength or is his main strength Fanboy power. I know he is a legend but i've seen threads were he is fighting thousands of sentinnels. I've never read a transformer comic. The only thing i have to go on is the cartoons. Please tell me more about the Autobot leader and how he will do against evryones favourite russian mutant.

Scoobless
Optimus will crush him, or blast him.... or just swat him away, like you would do to a slow moving fly that keeps getting in your face

yahman
Dude i've just realised what i have done wrong. I didn't mean Optimus Supreme i meant Opitimus prime. Shit no wonder no 1 has been on this thread.

Blair Wind
same thing happens tho, Optimus wins, hes bigger and cool......as Scoobs said....

Scoobless
i thought you meant Optimus Prime..... i'm not even sure what an "Optimus Supreme" is

yahman
"same thing happens tho, Optimus wins, hes bigger and cool......as Scoobs said...."

Although this is true i was trying to avoid this kind of answer. I've seen the cartoon and He has never done anything to suggest he is stronger than Colossus. And because it is H2h no blasting is a loud.

Scoobless
this site says he's in class 100 ... http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/o/optimusprime.htm

also..."Optimus Prime is extremely intelligent and is regarded as a great inspirational and charismatic leader. He is also one of Cybertron's finest military commanders and is an expert in strategy and tactics. He is also an exceptional hand to hand combatant "

yahman
Dude cheers for the site.. But i kind of approach information like that, like the marvel Hanboo, E.g. with a pinch of salt.

I know loads of people read Transformer comics, you only have to read the response to the Phoenix vs Unicron thread.

Scoobless
i read almost all of the old transformers comics.... Prime was pretty solid.... he lifted an oil rig (didn't he?... maybe it was only part of an oil rig)

in the new comics he took down Devastator single handedly (the only one of the new comics that i've even flicked through)... that's impressive

yahman
" read almost all of the old transformers comics.... Prime was pretty solid.... he lifted an oil rig (didn't he?... maybe it was only part of an oil rig)"

Wow i didn't know he was that strong?

"the new comics he took down Devastator single handedly (the only one of the new comics that i've even flicked through)... that's impressive"

Verry impressive.

sbo
Prime wins with no problem. Optimus will just give colossus a good kick and send him flying a few miles.

K3VIL
Indeed Optimus Prime is hella durable and strong, he'll pummel Colossus with some punches K.O.ing him.He's a master tactician and fighter in both hth and fireweapons use, Pyotir should call the X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.