Dracula Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This is no joke for they have fought before and Norrin didnt fair to well.

stormfront13
i think dracula beat him when they fought.....not sure though

leonidas
the first time (tomb of dracula 50 - great book, btw and not easy to find) the fight was pretty undecided. dracula had him down and told ss he could kill him but didn't. drac mussed with ss brain so ss couldn't do much. the second time was a one shot in the early 90's but i can't remember the outcome of that one off hand.

incidentally, drac also had a great showing v thor. drac actually MATCHED thor's control over storms. thor won by tricking him. he threw his hammer and drac turned into mist. at the same time he did thor took control of the weather and blasted the mist form with lightning. drac was too weak to fight on and teleported away with thor the winner. but, unless i'm mistaken, drac actually made sif into a vampire in that arc.

in an xmen arc, he crushed colossus and wolvie - he actually caught colossus's fist! and of course he turned storm into a vampire.

drac is very cool, and very tough. even in dc - batman blood rain (??) was a great graphic novel.

K3VIL
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/draculav13.jpg

leonidas
yep, that's the one i was talking about. drac is pretty impressive.

Swanky-Tuna
But didn't storm kill him? That knocks him down a bunch of notches.

stormfront13
i am not sure if storm did, but bloodstorm did

snoopdogg
Dracula is the man.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
the first time (tomb of dracula 50 - great book, btw and not easy to find) the fight was pretty undecided. dracula had him down and told ss he could kill him but didn't. drac mussed with ss brain so ss couldn't do much. the second time was a one shot in the early 90's but i can't remember the outcome of that one off hand.

incidentally, drac also had a great showing v thor. drac actually MATCHED thor's control over storms. thor won by tricking him. he threw his hammer and drac turned into mist. at the same time he did thor took control of the weather and blasted the mist form with lightning. drac was too weak to fight on and teleported away with thor the winner. but, unless i'm mistaken, drac actually made sif into a vampire in that arc.

in an xmen arc, he crushed colossus and wolvie - he actually caught colossus's fist! and of course he turned storm into a vampire.

drac is very cool, and very tough. even in dc - batman blood rain (??) was a great graphic novel.
I got to find the original one (if I have it) been awhile

But the 1994 is just a remake

SS didn't loose he was being manipulated, and couldn't hit Dracula because of it

Dracula says :he is powerful, but he can't hit me, seem like he is not himself” someshit like that lol

snoopdogg
.....Dracula says that he dont waste time fighting fools.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by K3VIL
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/draculav13.jpg Is that pic from annual #6?

K3VIL
I think would be a better matchup:
Varnae
would be able to give major troubles to Surfer than Dracula, also in that issue SS seems to be very weak.

long pig
Weak and manipulated...hmmmm..........Someone said that a long time ago about their fight, I can't remember his name...stick out tongue

kgkg

Shit after getting my tomb of Dracula and SS vs dracula same shit just remade

F#ck it

snoopdogg
Originally posted by long pig
Weak and manipulated...hmmmm..........Someone said that a long time ago about their fight, I can't remember his name...stick out tongue So your saying the fight wasnt fair? laughing

Why does it always seem Norrin is weak or manipulated?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
Shit after getting my tomb of Dracula and SS vs dracula same shit just remade

F#ck it I already knew that.

You should have asked. The SS vs. Dracula comic was published in 1994 and Norrin spoke of the barrier Galactus put up.

Norrin broke the barrier in Surfer vol. 3 #1 in 1987.(thanks to a simple suggestion by Thing)

snoopdogg
Weak and manipulated...hmmmm..........Someone said that a long time ago about their fight, I can't remember his name...stick out tongue Was it the same guy who said later on in the comic that Norrin kicked his @ss? confused

long pig
He was still half right, and he didn't mean the same comic, he meant when Surfer whooped his ass in a rematch.

Who was the guy who said Surfer wasn't weak or being controlled?

snoopdogg
He was still half right, and he didn't mean the same comic, he meant when Surfer whooped his ass in a rematch.

Who was the guy who said Surfer wasn't weak or being controlled? Longpig they only fought once. TOD #50 and SS vs. Drac. are the same book just reprinted.

Who said that Norrin wasnt weak or being controled? confused

chilled monkey
Yep, Surfer wasn't at his peak when he faced Dracula. If he had been, he'd have won.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yep, Surfer wasn't at his peak when he faced Dracula. If he had been, he'd have won. Why wasnt he at his peak?

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I already knew that.

You should have asked. The SS vs. Dracula comic was published in 1994 and Norrin spoke of the barrier Galactus put up.

Norrin broke the barrier in Surfer vol. 3 #1 in 1987.(thanks to a simple suggestion by Thing)
I know it was back in the days

But I didn't know it was the same exact shit I though they changed it a little ( same story , but different drawings etc)

kgkg
Why wasnt he at his peak?
You did read the comic didn't you?

SS wasn't himself; he couldn't even hit Dracula cuz of it.

Dracula say: he is power, but he can’t even hit me due to being manipulated.

Later SS says: I was fighting like an amateur ( cuz of manipulation)

and it seem SS was weakened also

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg

and it seem SS was weakened also He is always weakened it seems.

kgkg
He is always weakened it seems.
They have to weaken him for his opponent to get a chance

And he always battle after he has done something, or something has effect him (that might change)

And his peace ideals

He has been said to be more powerful

Than Adam Warlock, Strange , Champion , Drax , BRB , Gladiator etc
Numerous times

grey fox
So your saying the fight wasnt fair? laughing

Why does it always seem Norrin is weak or manipulated?

Because godlike omnipotence gets boring after a little while

Creshosk
and of course he turned storm into a vampire. That's somethine that speaks highly of Storm's willpower. She resisted this and was able to be restored to normal. . .

Of course if she didn't that spelled disaster for dracula. . . in a what if she didn't turn on him and vamped the other X-Men, VampWolverine then beat Dracula and took out Manhattan. At which point there was another divergence, depending on the outcome with the leader of the resistence. . . Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.