grevous should have killed..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darht dude
grevous should have killed obi wan because
the clone wars on cartoonnetwork he killed all of those jedi masters. If he could kill 5 he can kill 1.

but it would ruin episodes 4,5 and 6
sad sad sad sad

DeVi| D0do
Clone Wars is EU.

chilled monkey
Does anyone else remember the good old days when all the movies, novels comics etc were integrated into one seamless whole?

These days it seems to be considered a crime to mention the events of a novel, comic etc.

Anyway, Clone Wars is canon, Lucas himself has said so. The reason Grievous didn't do so well against Kenobi is that in the last Clone Wars chapter Mace seriously injured Grievous. After that he was much weaker.

matreid
Obi-Wan would of destroyed him anyways...

yerssot
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Does anyone else remember the good old days when all the movies, novels comics etc were integrated into one seamless whole?

These days it seems to be considered a crime to mention the events of a novel, comic etc.

Anyway, Clone Wars is canon, Lucas himself has said so. The reason Grievous didn't do so well against Kenobi is that in the last Clone Wars chapter Mace seriously injured Grievous. After that he was much weaker.
it's not a crime to mention them, as long as you don't go that EU is canon. The policy on that is very clear and you need it to discuss anyway...

it's not since he approved it that it's canon. He approved it to get some more money

DeVi| D0do
EU is NOT canon. The Clone Wars is NOT canon.

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by darht dude
grevous should have killed obi wan because
the clone wars on cartoonnetwork he killed all of those jedi masters. If he could kill 5 he can kill 1.

but it would ruin episodes 4,5 and 6
sad sad sad sad
not really, because obi-wan is in episode 4. and this is is the wrong forum

Darth Zenemij
Originally posted by matreid
Obi-Wan would of destroyed him anyways...

Obi Wan did destroy him. And no I disagree, G stood no chance against Him, I mean Obi wan is one uber cool jedi so to speak.

Sith-Nerd
hey..if you think about it, in the obi vs. G fight scene, they were on the landing platform, obi could have just use force push and throw him off the edge, he didnt have to fight G with a sabre.

then again...it wouldnt be much of a fight, would it?

Captain REX
Though, the chance of Grievous surviving that fall was enough for Obi-Wan to actually finish him. yes

dflood
CLONE WARS IS NOT EU

CLONE WARS IS CANNON

CLONE WARS IS RELATED TO THE FILMS

GEORGIE BOY SAYS IT HIMSELF

matreid
My ears hurt now! Thanks dflood!!!cursing

matreid
Oh, and grevious would of been destroyed either way.

beedubaya
The Clone Wars is cannon because without their events, we would have an entire different Episode 3. EU is material that does not affect the events of the movies, but rather can provide deeper understanding of the movies.

Captain REX
*sigh*

George Lucas did not create Clone Wars, the cartoon mini-series. He may have approved it, but he did not MAKE it.

yerssot
Originally posted by beedubaya
The Clone Wars is cannon because without their events, we would have an entire different Episode 3. EU is material that does not affect the events of the movies, but rather can provide deeper understanding of the movies.
you should read this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f4/t20462.html

Stealth Agent
I think EU should be parta star wars unless it contradicts it. Im tired of hearing someone say in this book or in that then they get there head taken off cause someone yells EU at them.

Captain REX
I don't think it should be, because it has nothing to do with the movies whatsoever most of the time.

But! This forum is Episode I & II, not EU, so not the place to discuss it.

SithHappens
Kenobi just plain owned him, then he ran away like a puss, OBi Wan chased him down and ended up shooting his lungs.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by yerssot
it's not a crime to mention them, as long as you don't go that EU is canon. The policy on that is very clear and you need it to discuss anyway...

it's not since he approved it that it's canon. He approved it to get some more money

And why do you think he made the Star Wars movies? To be a penniless artist?

Captain REX
And that has what do with Yerss's statement?

yerssot
shuss Rex, I'm getting attention stick out tongue

Captain REX
whistle

Tidas
the cartoon isnt the movie

Sesse
The movies aren't cartoons.

b-dan
dude this should be in episode 3

bilb
grevious is a punk.. fanboy wet dream stick out tongue

Captain REX
Amen. stick out tongue

Alexis_88
do ..you have to ...be ....crazy in order to be...dark..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.